The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest xxshadowxx

Thank you to both of you for answering. Also, one more question, what brand is Shinhye's car? I know it's white.

You're right. But they only use their cars for personal use. 

Fan accounts mentioned before the black Land Rover of Yong Hwa. 

As for Shin Hye you can check her recent tweet (where she had a convo with Seung Hyun of FTI) a photo of her car was posted. 

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lee min ho and park shin hye continue to request for hallyu event to be postponed.. Newsen also spoke with Park Shin Hye’s agency, S.A.L.T Entertainment who said, “We’ve requested for the event to be postponed until the late hours of April 17. It’s not that we don’t understand Lotte Duty Free’s situation, but with the entire nation grieving over this tragedy, it’s also difficult for us to attend such an event. We’re still discussing this matter.” sorry i dont know how to post tat article ere also dont know to maka spoiler..
mianhae mianhae mianhae chingu!can someone post that article here.shin hye also tweet about the ferry board sink..#prayforsouthkorea ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest mycha26

Well, I am sorry if I might a bit skeptical but actually I don't believe in couple things or whatever. I saw their wardrobe and accessories similarities just for fun and nothing serious. Please all dooliers don't take their similarities too seriously and keep posts it by the way, .....just for FUN. I have several stripe t-shirts just like YH wore and it doesn't mean YH and I are couple. I more confident about human interaction. And yes, that's our couple have so far. Even though they seem avoid each other in public but they go in the same friend circle and it's kinda hard to not meet if your friends are my friends. That's why I value their friendship and someday if they became an item it would be a bonus. Please don't kill me  ;)

Guest ShilohB

@mycha26‌ yes..I agree with u...do it just for fun.but not too Obsessive until we have to post only slight similarities..we dont want to be like the other fandom..yes we can link one or two thgs but do it rationally pls..

@BluenB‌ welcome to the group. ...pls dont be shy if u hv any questions. ..

The recent ferry tragedy makes me so sad. Don't lose hope & #prayforsouthkorea! And about the Lotte FM, I know it's a very difficult situation for lmh and Shinhye...I hope that everything gonna be alright! 
Are there any news from fnc about the cnblue concerts?
@mycha26 I think that most Dooliers don't believe in such "couple things" including me. We know it's just for fun :) 
@BluenB Welcome to Dooleyworld :)

Yes, those couple thing, although a little suspicious but I take it only for fun...And to be honest, I love and appreciate those who post those couple things picture...To me, Delulu things is also a nice feeling...That's the fun side of being a shipper...

But in the same time we should also put our feet on the ground to keep ourself out from being insane if someday they'll end up with someone else.

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

My dear chingus, I created my WEBSITE about YONGSHIN / DOOLEY !. Daebak! ㅎ ㅎ. In English & Spanish! ^ ^ . Tell me later if you like hihi and if you like , please help me to advertise it , thank you very much Http://dededelove.wix.com/yongshin

Archived