The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Yeon Hee, And Choi Woo Shik Confirmed For New Travel Drama

Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Yeon Hee, And Choi Woo Shik Confirmed For New Travel Drama

JTBC’s upcoming drama “The Package” (tentative title) has confirmed its cast and will be sending them to France. The cast includes Lee Yeon Hee as the guide,Jung Yong Hwa, Choi Woo Shik, Yoon Park, Ryu Seung Soo, Ha Si Eun, Jung Kyu Soo, Lee Ji Hyun, and Park Yoo Na.

“The Package” will be written by Chun Sung Il and directed by Jun Chang Geun. It will be produced by JYP Pictures and Drama House. The 12-episode drama focuses on the story of a group of travelers and their tour guide on vacation. With each individual having different reasons for going on vacation, stories collide as the travelers get to know each other.

Jung Yong Hwa plays San Ma Roo who goes on vacation alone after getting dumped by his girlfriend. On the other hand, Choi Woo Shil plays Kim Kyung Jae who is an office worker who has dated his girlfriend for 10 years. Yoon Park will portray a mysterious young man who chases after Lee Yeon Hee who is tour guide Yoon So So. Yoon So So studied abroad in France and became a tour guide.

As for the rest of the cast, Ha Si Eun is web designer Han So Ran who is contemplating between dating and marriage. Jung Kyu Soo plays Oh Gab Soo who is stubborn, aggressive, and good at fighting. Lee Ji Hyun is Han Bok Ja who has spent her whole life taking care of her ill husband. Finally, Park Yoo Na plays Na Hyun whose age is a mystery.

The producers stated, “These individuals who have lived different lives and have different reasons for traveling form relationships with one another through going on a package tour to France. They experience unexpected events together and are able to communicate with one another as a result. Taking a break from their everyday lives, they open their hearts to each other and listen to each other’s stories. We plan on displaying a drama that’s like a warm vacation.”

Writer Chun Il Sung previously worked on dramas “Slave Hunters” and “7th Grade Civil Servant” as well as the film “The Pirates.” PD Chun Chang Geun has worked on dramas “The Queen of Office” and “What Happens to My Family?

The stars will be leaving for France ahead of filming in order to rehearse. “The Package” will be pre-produced and is scheduled to air in the first half of 2017.

Source (1)

cr. http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/02/jung-yong-hwa-lee-yeon-hee-choi-woo-shik-confirmed-new-travel-drama/#.V6C7Mnl536Y.twitter

bb14.gif~c200

“Doctors” Is Still Dominating Its Monday-Tuesday Drama Time Slot.

13891876_1163974016958495_43831300473733

SBS drama “Doctors” is still going strong, maintaining its spot as no. 1 in the Monday-Tuesday evening drama time slot with 18.5 percent viewership for the August 1 broadcast.

However, the drama, after reaching peak viewership on July 5 with 19.7 percent, has yet to reach or surpass that figure, and viewers are still waiting to see if “Doctors” will be able to surpass the 20 percent milestone.

cr. http://www.soompi.com/…/doctors-still-dominating-monday-t…/…

thank-you-0686-sexy-blond.gif

[TV Air - yiraseo was possible sources, of Kim Rae-won Park Shin Hye ♡ 'Doctors' humanism

[Creative EDAILY yigieun News] 'Doctors' have proved the identity of the human story. The center is situated was a personal Mature couple Park Shin Hye, Kim Rae-won.

2 days night broadcast SBS wolhwa drama "Doctors" (a play hamyeonghui • Directing ohchunghwan) in the 14th hongjihong (Kim Rae-won) yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye) jeongyun degrees (Yoon Kyun-sang) Jean Nishi (Lee Sung-Kyung) the United Kingdom (Essen Taste) choegangsu (Kim, Min - Seok) Not great (johyeonsik) Cho in-joo (the Jews) the story of the youth ward, was a true servant of such groups fighting (jeongukhwan) jinmyeonghun (eomhyoseop) Kim, Tae - Ho (Jang Hyun-sung) draw organized by hospital politics.

Co4DxXLUAAAmzrU.jpg

Yuhyejeong day is parted gangmalsun grandmother (Kim Young-Ae) medical malpractice jinmyeonghun time conversations become involved visit a doctor who assists in surgery drip broken to reveal whether the facts. Hye Jung's and grandmother with jihong to problems with his father was the problem and proceed with the adult male and female relationships. Jihong was implied that not just men who love Hye Jung's mentor and a true partner in life.

Jihong went home to find the house that day with a friend and Hye Jung Hye Jung cheonsunhui (rub in). Jihong has also felt the memories of the past Hye Jung Hye Jung smell in the room. H. jihong is defined in the room himyeo Hye Jung lay in bed suddenly said, "a little thing all alone in the room yahada" "I can do anything better than Vegas plus. Say Do not be rude, "said the viewers flutter. Hye Jung have cast a 'back-hug "hug that jihong behind.

Before leaving his wife to send his son to cancer Nanhai, which was papa raise a single namdal south wind (namgoong min) is prepared to be immersed in the surgery of the sons jumping into day and night. You can not afford the surgery was about a few thousand South wind won.

But jinseo 'gold spoon' did not know the circumstances of that crying south wind. Nishi is a bwajuda the sun, the moon, "Dad, where you went," that threw the question, yundo watched the look of those found Nishi sure "why I bounce spark to you. Dearest thing to him now than children who need my dad. Rub the question should have come, "he said," Why do you think I'm like a woman of rigid ego hurt. Who knew how to handle his wounds were ilgal Province as knowing how to care ".

Nishi who once again hurt yundo has visited a friend that way avoid the United Kingdom (Essen Taste), seongguk noticed is the heart of Nishi difficult to breath. The UK is a pink ohgatda airflow between the two got hold you pull Nishi.

Followed by two months of the year cheohaetda in situations where you need surgery gyeokeumyeo the symptoms of hydrocephalus. However, the surgery was a problem.Hye Jung had to give up as a guarantor of South winds do to the treatment jihong learned this sorry situation is the situation of the wind had considered seeking the improvement of the welfare system Hospital Foundation. Jihong was trying to Myoung, Hoon "seems to be little coordination that once a settlement system in a week," said 60 billion won investment, extend the gun was about to flip the card to power panse help the child.

Besides Hye Jung, it has a tip that story on stations in order to contribute to the economic situation of South wind instrument that appeared on the broadcast.

Hye Jung drama and jihong is somewhat unfortunate after spending his childhood is portrayed as a success story written by couples. Hye Jung bars and much jihong gotta pivotal to lead the humanist story that neulsang caring and patient with each other, and cuddled mungkeulhan impressed the viewers.

The wind was south end of the broadcast day without knowing the thought of helping Hye Jung and jihong, leave the kids eventually lost his life for the children in the Foundation.Hye Jung noticed is if I can get the south wind went up to the roof it is gwichu toward next week's 15th episode is noteworthy.

cr.http://v.media.daum.net/v/20160802232102961

Things get steamy in the latest episode ‘Doctors’

Things heated up in Tuesday night’s episode of “Doctors” with a steamy bedroom scene between Yoo Hye-jung (Park Shin-hye) and Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won)

It all started when Yoo boldly invited Hong to her house.

After Hong arrived it didn’t take him long to realize that he was alone with Yoo in her bedroom and awkwardness ensued. 

“I think it is my first time seeing your room,” and soon Hong added, “I should go. It is racy to be here just two of us alone.”

Yoo joked, “It should be, us I mean.”

Just after Yoo spoke, it took no longer than a few seconds for Hong to lay Yoo on her bed and say, “I can go much further than this, don’t get cute with me,” baffling Yoo who was lost for words.

Eventually the couple left the room, and Yoo solidified their romance by giving Hong a backhug.

The 20-episode TV drama “Doctors” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. on SBS.

cr.http:// /view.php?ud=201608031118434025826_2

Thank you graphics

Beauty too Park Shin Hye, the new muse of Swarovski! "Chic and pure" two attractive exhibit

CpCEFfrUkAAkOQB.jpg

CpCEH16UIAEHzmr.jpg

The photo you can catch a glimpse of actress Park Shin Hye of charm that has attracted popularity has been published in the month, fire drama "Doctors".

Park Shin Hye of the agency has announced that Park Shin Hye has become a new face to represent the Swarovski is an Austrian jewelry brand.

Park Shin Hye, which became the new muse of Swarovski, has attracted showing off the pure beauty and chic style attention.

Swarovski official, " Park Shin Hye is, has at the same time deep a look as pure charm and women like children, also, in the actress that has been loved by many people as a true performer Yes, Swarovski is well suited to the female image that combines a variety pluripotent a beauty to pursue a ", conveyed the reasons for choosing the Park Shin Hye to the advertising model.

Park Shin Hye is, it is the middle of the shooting of the month, fire drama of SBS "Doctors". Park Shin Hye in the drama is a problem child that closes the mind in collapsed home, has played a doctor Yoo Hejon auditors advance before recognized the past of his own, drama has attracted the hottest. From the night 10:00 8 days plans to Episode 15 is broadcast.

CR. http://k-plaza.com/2016/08/parkshinhye-14.html 

animated-thank-you-image-0172

Star SNS #ParkShinHye #KimRaeWon,hongssaem came up to me and that was all that Gonzo alone

Park Shin Hye is released and the POV of Kim Rae-won. Park Shin Hye is gonna last three days through their SNS "# jihong Sam Doctors # # # doll drawing yuhyejeong? #lost! Alone posted along the lines of the one picture I'll check ❤️ hongssaem were coming up to me and go out to the Gonzo # boljom " published in two divided photos Park Shin Hye is showing off the prettiness with one hand holding onto his ball , and Kim Rae-won attracted the attention're cute emit less than that rests on the shoulders of Park Shin Hye.
Park Shin Hye - Kim Rae-won / Park Shin Hye SNS

This confirmed netizens are "two suits so well," "Oh really love this couple," "Chemie full jackpot" and has shown a variety of reactions. Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae-won the SBS 'Doctors' appearances are Monday, Tuesday 22:00 to be broadcast.

http://CR. RYYYYYYYtopstarnews.net//detail.php?number=207798 

Park Shin Hye continues to bask in the love from fans with yet another gift sent to 'Doctors'

park-shin-hye

Park Shin Hye has the sweetest fans ever!  Turns out another gift was sent to the set of her current drama, 'Doctors.'

She posted a picture of her sipping coffee before a cart onto Instagram on August 5 along with the message, "Hing, the coffee cart always sent whenever the day is hot.  Thank you so much..  Even today, I was able to happily, refreshingly act thanks to you!!" revealing that this was sent this time by her Chinese fans.

The message on the cart is cute, too, reading, "Shin Hye, fighting!  Don't forget that you are the best."

CpHBGsHUMAAmAMJ.jpg

cr . www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/park-shi...gift-sent-to-doctors

BettyThanks.gif~c200

8 Gorgeous on-screen couples we envied so far this year

The hot K-dramas like Descendants of the Sun, Doctor Crush, Cheese in the Trap and Uncontrollably Fond and more have made many examine their love lives. Stars' electric chemistry on-screen is enough to spark just a little jealous in the most kind-hearted K-drama fan. The gorgeous couple's surge of emotions and affection the characters show each other keep us all glued to the screen episode after episode. Today, I decided to list eight couples (human and supernatural)we saw this year that we couldn't help but envy. 

Hide contents

1. Yoo Shi Jin and Kang Mo Yeon (Descendants of the Sun)

Besides being the main couple of the most popular series of the year, Yoo and Kang had such a heartwarming love story. It was love at first sight for Yeo. It just took a little longer for Kang to realize she couldn't live without him. 

c0a218c7-2d05-42bf-aeca-75051185a3f8.jpg

2. Seo Dae Young and Yoon Myung Joo (Descendants of the Sun)

The seemingly star-crossed lovers had a rocky road after Yoon's father told Seo to stay away from his daughter. Despite Seo's attempts to disappear from her sight, true love prevailed.

6f61f911-0909-4ce7-9dc0-30d83c76c9a2.PNG

3. Kwon Eun Taek and Jang Bo Ra (Cheese in a Trap)

We all became attached to Yoo Jung and Hong Seol from the very beginning even though it was a little creepy. Along the way, Baek In Ho stole Yoo Jung's  thunder anyway. However, Eun Taek and Bo Ra had viewers around the world fangirling for their undeniable devotion to each other. He never shied away from being open about his feelings, but it took just took a little longer for Bo Ra to reciprocate.

9a4b86b9-06f5-4bbe-a90e-7acc4fb9ff34.jpg

4. Hong Ji Hong and Hye Jung (Doctor Crush)

Their platonic love turned into one of the most ardent K-drama love affairs of the summer. Not only did they fall head over heels for each other, they were both instrumental in helping each heal their emotional wounds. Hong struggled to overcome the tragic death of his biological parents and his adopted dad, while Hye Jung is still a work in progress regarding her dad abandoning her and grandmother's unexpected passing. 

dc04a2c3-c68c-4148-9b9c-0ba5867ff648.jpg

5. Bong Pal and Hyun Ji (Let's Fight Ghost)

This has to be one of the most frightening pairings this year! A college student and ghost is not anybody's first choice to envy, but you can't help loving how sweet they are with each other. Hyun Ji adores her human love, while he can't help tending to her needs and saving her from drowning. 

22792624-785c-4663-a4e3-5211bcc2604d.jpg

6. Pi Young Kook and Jin Seo Woo (Doctor Crush)

It's very apparent that Seo Woo's BFF at work has been crushing on her for quite awhile. When she come out of the Yoon Do love fog, she will finally realize how much Young Kook truly cares for her. YoungWoo couple for the win! 

6daef2de-7eef-4e26-997d-ba98ad8a6865.PNG

Hide contents

7. Chani and MInAh (Click Your Heart)

Even though he was only with her spirit, viewers were promised a very happy ending for the sweet couple at the very end. Chani brought so much joy into MinAh's sad life that you couldn't help but root for the pair. She became the ultimate good luck charm for him. 

84cb2a4a-0a1b-4b20-a7b2-15c5cbcdca06.PNG

8. Shin Joon Young and No Eul (Uncontrollably Fond)

No one wants the love of their life to be dying, and I really hope the writer spares Joon Young's life. However, the way he is treating No Eul in recent weeks is enough to make every viewer say "Aww". He is determined to shower No Eul with as much love as possible before its too late. 

f32e5d83-5ee5-4ccd-ad02-763a00389ff6.jpg

Which couple did you envy the most so far this year? Is there one particular love story you are looking forward to seeing in the second half of 2016? 

cr.http://dramafever.com 

animated-thank-you-image-0041.gif

Drama Review 'Doctors' Episode 14

13924893_1166615556694341_65275373730177

Min-ho (played by Jeong Hae-gyoon) is Hye-jeong's estranged father. I've never had much cause to discuss Min-ho because it's never been clear to me how important he was to Hye-jeong's story. It kind of seemed like Min-ho was just another obstacle Hye-jeong had to overcome, even though he has sympathetic character traits. Seo-woo, you may recall, has the same problem. Well, both the opening and the closing of this episode directly address the relevance of Min-ho's presence/absence in Hye-jeong's life- to powerful cathartic effect.
Or maybe it just seemed that way because I'm so used to "Doctors" lacking any kind of emotional impact at all. Writer Ha Myeong-hee very much dips into the melodrama toolbox for the plot this time around. Under normal circumstances I might be more critical of the way the story goes but...well, Namgoong Min is just really good being the victim of the melodrama for once. It's hard not to get choked up by the tough decisions he makes, even if they are obviously the wrong ones.
One reason why this is such an effective conflict for Hye-jeong to confront is that she can't solve this problem by being an amazing doctor. It also highlights why the occasional talk about money is in fact important. Hospitals are expensive, which is why if you're happy with your medical care, you should donate to the hospital directly instead of gifting the attending physician with a car.
Yes, I'm still bitter about that and other past plot points. Truthfully, I'm not expecting "Doctors" to improve much once Namgoong Min finally leaves because there's still this annoying goofy propensity throughout the other stories. Soon-hee apparently runs the main hangout for all the doctors in the hospital now, which means they'll show up at the most inappropriate times for the most inappropriate reasons. While these scenes aren't bad they are fairly silly.
But "Doctors" has always been strongest when it's been taking stabs at the metaphorical heart (I still find the literal surgeries to be pretty boring). Baek Seong-hyeon has trivially little screen time yet consistently gives a strong performance just by convincingly being Seo-woo's best friend. It means a lot more to be nice to someone who's kind of a jerk than it does to someone who is consistently portrayed as perfect and super-attractive. Although oddly enough, with her parental issues more exposed, I find I'm liking Hye-jeong more as a protagonist now than I have in quite awhile now.

cr. http://kdrama.musictimes.com

Thank-You-Heart-Sending-Graphic.gif

'Doctors' Kim Rae-won - Park Shin Hye, Packed dating capture "look perfect lover'

13879405_1167557766600120_52998550704738

13901524_1167557789933451_86524273787789

The last two days the ratings is broadcast 14 times throughout the program day # 1, and accounted for (21.8%, Nielsen Korea metropolitan standards), SBS wolhwa drama "Doctors" (a play hamyeonghui, directing that boasts the strength ohchunghwan, making fans Entertainment add firepower to the popular lunch date with Park Shin Hye -) is Kim Rae-won.

Prior hongjihong (Kim Rae-won) and, taking the apex of romance yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye) awakened the sleeping cells of viewers love Dawn. He showed off his strange appearance makes the jjolgit alkongdalkong georige to tickle the chest with the heart more time to show off your love for each other, and walked in the solid wire affection.

In Publisher Pan Entertainment has released the catch, daldalham muteonan a bunch of stills dating site to increase the excitement of the two indices.

Photos published in jihong and Hye Jung can be trivially in the park enjoying a lunch date. I ate two people sharing a picnic lunch to share a story Doran Doran mulssin pumping the atmosphere of a perfect lover, and their hearts flutter even see.
But only if good eyes smile at majuchyeo also face two full appearance of a person full of happiness flowed beyond the view is now enough to cause jealousy envy of fans.

But just begun jihong perfect love - the shining romance of viewers and Hye Jung couple happy together, and look forward to.

Amtu in intense hospital with a sweet love story, chest naemyeo drawn up jjinghan humanism and gwichu attention not sounded the audience laughing out by 'Doctors' how to jihong and Hye Jung growth in the future, been one of interest in the 15th will be broadcast tomorrow. have.

Meanwhile, the 'Doctors' are going to meet again in two naahganeun silently towards the 'yuhyejeong' growing physician full commitment from the helpless rebels and justice despite the pain 'hongjihong' priest span a doctor seonhubae ilgwo the one and only love only to lifelong story the 15th will be broadcast 8-8-16 (Mon.) night at 10:00 with.

cr.  http://www.getitk.com/?p=108839 

thanks-kiss.gif

[Wildfire yesterday] 'Doctors' ♥ Park Shin Hye Kim Rae-won, Healing couples over viewers

pizap.com14707106094651.jpg

[Ekseupocheu News Binary News] 'Doctors', according to Kim Rae-won and Park Shin Hye is up to the viewers. In eight days of broadcasting SBS wolhwa drama 'Doctors' 15th hongjihong (Kim Rae-won minutes) and yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye) With this surgery to conflict this figure was drawn. day South wind decided to commit suicide, yuhyejeong is "dying're not dry too. even if die I die my kids descriptions and go. Dad died I not because of you. no matter how help jwodo dad vacancies to fill around can not. I did. I want to die from time to time. Mom would be an extreme choice in life, showed me a cul-de-sac. want to give me such a life, the sun and the moon? "said Stream. Eventually south wind had refreshed his mind.Hongji Hong was over, saying, "Your wounds are the sun, moon, Dad hanteneun s how you are healing," yuhyejeong've just been "healing each other. I thought my father watching the man for a father told us to think down inside said lighter heart. "Also a pregnant bride had rushed to the emergency room. Hong hongji "not likely to improve even surgery but ultimately just give pain to patients and caregivers," she said made a decision, was notified to the groom (Lee Sang-yeob). The groom begged, saying, "possibly lower the gun Is not altogether're not that little, even I'm not that hopeless?'m Not. Gonna raise in Mountain wedding in three years, as that is when the surgery. Eopjanahyo be a funeral today." . yuhyejeong is "If you can not surgery, its a miracle. you happen'll also rid opportunity. Let the time guardian. suddenly're Fused to meet the wife and child death. I do not find that it would do if I think personal relationships. the first findings as a doctor "insisted, saying to do surgery. I said you'll hongji Hong," as a physician to persuade me to the next one harder your findings, "he refused, saying, yuhyejeong is" seounhae said I required if you like that lying down. are you going to abandon me. " did. Hong hongji "It's a challenge. Do not just convince me that as a doctor," said turned.  Hongjihong and yuhyejeong conflict has continued with the operation of the bride. The groom is eager to ratgo bar the surgery was finished, move the hongji Hong heart. Recalling his appearance was troubled when hongji Hong hongdusik (yihojae) is dying understood the mind of the bridegroom. But the miracle did not happen to the bride.Yuhyejeong the miracle did not happen. The miracle is normal that you do not happen. So a miracle is revealed sadness' said. In particular, they are drawn yuhyejeong hongjihong and the appearance of the doctors trying to truly understand the position of the patient. 

http://naver.me/Gwkkp6jP 

Thank-You-Anim-Hearts.gif~c200

Archived