The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest prinkmissyongshin

yeahhhhh!! when i read your post..some rather my delulu is coming againnn

;;) ;;) suddenly i delulu "maybe YongHwa and ShinHye is one among us..they also enjoyed read all the post and quote in this thread.." aigooooo my god..please help me..my delulu is getting worse now.. X_X X_X X_X

Haha..but we're allowed to be delulu right?..not to the point we become bald..

=)) :-L =)) =))

I think Yonghwa is laughing at our post..thinking "Even I asked. Shinhye about her flawless skin.." we have the same thought Yonghwa + doolier... 8-} <:-P =)) [-O<

Guest prinkmissyongshin

Hi guys.. I love reading all your post here, I finally found this forum about park shin hye and yong hwa, I really love them both, the first time I saw the heart strings and YRB BTS in YouTube I know this two got something, then I started to follow them.. Please add me here..

Welcome friend! Though I'm in no position to welcome you since I myself is new...haha.

=)) =)) =))

Yes we love Dooley couple

yeahhhhh!! when i read your post..some rather my delulu is coming againnn
;;) ;;) suddenly i delulu

"maybe YongHwa and ShinHye is one among us..they also enjoyed read all the post and quote in this thread.." aigooooo my god..please help me..my delulu is getting worse now.. X_X X_X X_X

Guest dibbieS

Hello @prinkmissyongshin‌ @Reakempis0108‌ welcome here!

Happy spazzing and spreas the love of YongShin. And don't forget to read the rules ;)

Delulu is the most welcome here!

Gosh @ZaidaS‌ your posting make me love them more and more!

Guest dee1809

dibbieS said: @zaidaS : I'm in Indonesia same with @ju_fishlove

And @ju_fishlove just use the reason that I said to my hubby "Becoz I have to see Yonghwa" :))

Let's pray they do their concert here.

welcome all new member! happy spazzing, spread the love of yongshin, post all of the sweet delulu thing :*

Guest prinkmissyongshin

sorry i've to cut others comment^:)^

yep..we are allowed to delulu here..hahahahaha

=)) =)) =)) it's funny when you say YongHwa think like that..hahaha...btw..CNB now just finished their concert at Fukuoka...

=D> =D>

Cnblue...Rock! Those fan are so damn lucky poor me I can only imagine in my dream.sobs!

:( :-S

Still I'll keep supporting them

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: start; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"                          Jung Yonghwa becomes a new Korea Wave icon

10410605_283846355072972_298796034327557

credit to the owner yongshin arab fans clubtydv3.gif

Guest prinkmissyongshin

hahaha...yeahh..well who knows right? and maybe they all also always find their name at google or yotube..hahahahaha

=)) =)) =))

Haha thanks! Don't worry my delusions are at peak..

[-X [-O< =D>

Guest prinkmissyongshin

:x :x :x :x

cr. jenny shy

check out @0:05 @0:40 @0:56 and @2:51 <<----(but,why she tell her?? :> :> :>)

What is this video? I can't view it on Mobile...

:-S. Thanks!