The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Shin Hye looks beautiful for the holiday season with 'Swarovski' jewelry in '1st Look'

park-shin-hye

'1st Look' revealed beautiful cuts of Park Shin Hye

The Christmas theme, 'Swarovski', and Park Shin Hye come together to create a stunning collaboration. The actress looks elegant, stylish, and luxurious as she flaunted her alluring charms for the jewelry brand's recent photo shoot.

Take a look at the pretty cuts below. 

Hide contents

park-shin-hye_1481005918_a3.jpg

park-shin-hye_1481005918_a2.jpg

park-shin-hye_1481005919_a1.jpg

park-shin-hye_1481005919_a.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/park-shin-hye-looks-beautiful-for-the-holiday-season-with-swarovski-jewelry-in-1st-look

Image result for thank you animated mickey mouse

This might be an old news but something caught my eye....

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/70611/20150126/park-shin-hye-admits-to-dating.htm

She said....

"Although I'm not dating anyone right now, I've have dated on and off without the public noticing," said Park Shin Hye. "

Now as far as I remember nobody has ever admitted being "currently in a relationship" when their intention is to date secretly. Only those who were caught on a date with clear proof will admit. But we do notice didn't we when PSH has been sneaking in & out where YH is concern, right?

""Dating isn't just about seeing each other because you like one another. You have to make the effort and sacrifice your own time for your partner. "

Remember the Hologram episode, her effort to make an appearance despite in the midst of heavily filming Pinochio, after pulling all nighter on the set, she still came to YH 1st episode, isn't tat the evidence of her statement above?  Her effort to come all the way from the filming set to YH's place & sacrifice of what little sleeping time she gets....

Now talking abt the Hologram show, what intrigued me the most is when YH kept on repeating & emphasizing "loyalty" on PSH. I wonder if there's a message behind it? Yes, friends who stick by us during our ups & downs is called  loyal friends but  friends who came all the way to accomodate us despite their busy schedules, shouldn't they be supportive friends instead? But in the show YH keeps on saying loyal friend SH, loyal SH this, loyal SH that...

Remember in Radio Star when Kyuhyun asked YH how he felt abt LMH & PSH kiss scene...I guess everyone who saw the show would notice YH was so obvious being jealous of the kiss. Since Kyuhyun ask YH the question for no reason, I  suspect he knows more abt YH-SH relationship. Seeing his reaction I can safely say YH is kinda possessive type of bf.

Now back to the Hologram whre YH keep pressing abt loyal SH, I wonder if its another way of telling people SH is a loyal person  or gf, that she'll be loyal to him despite who her "hero" at the time. Remember at the time she was in the middle of filming Pinocchio & people were shipping her hard with her drama hero. 

I also wonder if PSH lives close toYH's residence which could also one reason she drop by at his place for just a few minutes during her very limited resting time? Imagine if she lives at the other end of YH's residence wouldn't it be a hurdle for her to travel from north to south & back again within her time constrain? Then again YH's place could be situated somewhere along the way her filming set to her house, but well, i choose to believe she lives close by to YH's apartment :) 

Park Shin Hye And Yoo Jae Suk Donate To Seomun Market Victims In Secret

Park Shin Hye Yoo Jae Suk

Park Shin Hye and Yoo Jae Suk recently made donations to help the victims of the Seomun Market fire.

The Hope Bridge Korea Disaster Relief Association revealed that both celebrities donated 50 million won (approximately $43,000) each to help the store owners who were affected by the fire in Daegu.

When asked to confirm this information, a representative of Park Shin Hye’s agency stated, “Even we didn’t know about her donation until later, but we have confirmed with her that she made the donation.”

Park Shin Hye is already well-known for her charitable activities, especially her work with Korea Food for the Hungry International, where she was recently inducted into the organization’s Philanthropy Club. Through her work, she has helped cover heating expenses for low-income families and built schools in the Philippines and Ghana.

It seems that Yoo Jae Suk’s donation was also done in secret, as Hope Bridge stated, “We saw that a donation was made in Yoo Jae Suk’s name and called his manager to confirm that it was him. His manager was surprised as even he was not aware of the donation.” Yoo Jae Suk is also famous for his acts of charity, making multiple donations over the years to victims of natural disasters, including October’s Typhoon Chaba.

Source (1) (2)

cr.https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/09/park-shin-hye-yoo-jae-suk-donate-seomun-market-victims-secret/

animated-thank-you-image-0078

[Star SNS] #ParkShinhye ... However,

CztFonmUoAAzuwz.jpg

In the photo, Park Shin-hye is sitting in the room. She has attracted the attention of fans with his extra ordinary proportions of legs. The netizens who saw this showed various responses such as "Park Shin Hye, the actress ratio is crazy", "Park Shin Hye, our Shinhye leg is beautiful", "Park Shin Hye, what is not superior". Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye is active in various fields.

cr.http://news.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=229959 

Image result for thank you animated gifs betty boop

Archived