The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Shin-hye fails to get Coldplay concert tickets

Remember when we said Park Shin-hye’s music preferences were becoming predictable? 

Well we were right that Park would try to get her hands on Coldplay concert tickets when the band came to Korea.

Park updated her Instagram Wednesday afternoon after the priority ticket sales for Hyundai card users closed within seconds after opening. She apparently failed to acquire a ticket. 

Park wrote, “Coldplay fail ... sob. I want to go ...”

This is the first time the British rock band will perform in Korea. Fans went berserk after the news broke that Coldplay was slated for a show on April 15.

It’s not a surprise that the music-loving Korean actress, who went to the Grand Mint Festival in October and HONNE concert in November, would want to make it to this high-profile music event. 

Park’s fans tried to console her, “You may want to meet Coldplay, but I want to meet you.”

Another round of ticket sales will open Thursday, but the chances of getting a ticket is slimmer as this time the targeted consumer group is bigger.

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

cr.http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201611231747407965720_2

Image result for thank you animated gif betty boop

Park Shin-hye endorses Philanthropy Club

Humanitarian and poverty assistance group Korea Food for the Hungry International, revealed their new spokesperson for their Philanthropy Club, actress Park Shin-hye, Wednesday.

The KFHI released photos of Park endorsing the Philanthropy Club, which aims to provide low-income families in Korea with educational and childcare benefits.

Concerning her role as spokesperson, Park said, “I haven‘t been able to do much so far, which makes me feel shameful, but I’m also very grateful to be honored with this role. I will work hard to live up to the title of philanthropist.” 

Park has been the face of the KFHI since 2011, and she had formed a charity project group with her fans in 2012. She has been working with her fan club to help children in Korea since it was founded. 

Cx-AMnpUAAACqLy.jpg

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

cr.http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201611231451536318530_2

animated-thank-you-image-0035

Park Shin-hye donates more than 100 million won and becomes Philanthropy Club member

photo787831.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye has become a member of the international relief organization as an upper-bracket

supporter.

She's become a member of the P  hilanthropy Club for having donated more than 100 million won to the needy.

She's been ambassador to a hunger  organization since 2011 and is conducting a project in helping poor children with her fan club.

#ParkShinHye [#fashionista_of_the_month] CELEBRITY'S STYLE NOTE.

CyZ-jl0UUAA0Vec.jpg

All Black
Park Shin Hye received attention as the most brilliant artists dress in the 2016 Asian Awards red carpet. She chose the look that will stand out this F / W season, shiny black long dress muslin material of Chanel.It is also the elegance and luxury this winter, let's pay attention to the sexy yet chic all-black fashion.

cr.media.daum.net/life/style/fashion/newsvi...Id=20161128110504231 

animated-thank-you-image-0025

#Parkshinhye #Jojungsuk #Dokyungsoo

[MY ANNOYING BROTHER]1.2 Million breakthrough 1st  korean box office record.

201611300653775645_583dfadf2793c_99_20161130070304.jpg?type=w540

imageproxy2.jpg

Cyj4J7KUUAANLMZ.jpg

'My Annoying Brother' dominated the box office and surpassed 1.2 million viewers.

According to the statistics of the integrated network of the entrance to the cinema on June 30, 'My Annoying Brother' continued to lead the box office with the audience of 12,3960 people nationwide on the 29th. The cumulative number of audiences was 128,6053

.'My Annoying Brother' dominated the box office and surpassed 1.2 million viewers. 'My Annoying Brother' is the pride of Korean movies by reclaiming the first place in Hollywood blockbuster 'Mysterious Animal Dictionary' on the 28th. 'Lucky' is a hit-and-miss bouton, and shows the audience's response to the comedy movie.

It is noteworthy that the movie theater will be changed once again as "Missing: Missing Woman" and "Jack Ritcher: Never Confession" are unveiled today (30th). In the morning, they have a reserve share of 18.8% and 16.9%, respectively. 'Type' was 24.2%, also ranked first in the book market share.

Meanwhile, the 'Mysterious Animal Dictionary' ranks second with 85,595 people on the day. The cumulative number of spectators is 3,570,2058. 'Doctor Strange,' 'Time Blocked,' and 'Pandora' ranked third, fourth, and fifth, respectively. 

' is the pride of Korean movies by reclaiming the first place in Hollywood blockbuster 'Mysterious Animal Dictionary' on the 28th. 'Lucky' is a hit-and-miss bouton, and shows the audience's response to the comedy movie.

It is noteworthy that the movie theater will be changed once again as "Missing: Missing Woman" and "Jack Ritcher: Never Confession" are unveiled today (30th). In the morning, they have a reserve share of 18.8% and 16.9%, respectively. 'My Annoying Brother' was 24.2%, also ranked first in the book market share.

Meanwhile, the 'Mysterious Animal Dictionary' ranks second with 85,595 people on the day. The cumulative number of spectators is 3,570,2058. 'Doctor Strange,' 'Time Blocked,' and 'Pandora' ranked third, fourth, and fifth, respectively. 

cr.http://entertain.naver.com/topic/999195/999195/read?oid=109&aid=0003440728

Image result for thank you animated gifs hello kitty

•  

Archived