The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#ParkShinHye, #MILLET autograph session. Sensational Myeong-dong   

CwkCO-fUQAEbONE.jpg

CwkCOZTUQAAqWSf.jpg

model Park Shin Hye outdoor brand MILLET November 5, in Seoul Lotte Department Store MILLET sales floor, with a time of special meeting of the fans held a fan autograph session .
Autograph session invitation enjoying shopping in the 100 customers surprising to Myeong-dong is also in hand, form a long line early in the previous department where the event is carried out until the chinese and Japanese tourists, Park as-Korean hallyu stars is very popular.
On this day, a nice outdoor styling of Park Shin Hye has caught the eye. Slim waist line and the rich fur decorated to match the working shoes casual sneaker design to impressive down jacket. Park Shin Hye also autograph session that took place about an hour finished the event with or talk happily with the fans.

cr.http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php

animated-thank-you-image-0041

From the new album EUPHORIA

Lyrics & Music JUNG YONG HWA well its lyrics is kind of ....about "SHINE" shin hye i mean hihihi : it's about a girl who was with him for a long time and there's no one better till now and will never find another one better and he just want to be her MAN for EVER who???  (WELL EXCUSE MY DELULULU) do you think DOOLIERS? where are you guys? i miss your interaction about URI stars, yong hwa had bad summer obviously cauz that....well he's better now and uri Shin had success again in the drama doctors we didn't see any interaction between them since spring he sang "because i miss you " with big smile just a part of 'miss you ; i long for you' well we have seen her visiting min hyuk in "the entertainer" to support him even she made an apparence and had a cute hug; Lately she was in kiss the radio special guest with hongki she sang "without words" she was cute even hong ki melted hhhh ---> so to summarize she still have interaction with the FNC family 

that was very beautiful still big HIT 

Beautiful friends <3 <3

That was epic <3 <3 

hhhh minhyuk and shinhye the entertainer BTS apparence cute ....aww that hug 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "kiss the radio park shin hye"

in 23 octobre 2016 shin hye liked the update of minhyuk on instagram "his cats picture" 

and last not least shin hye went to grand festival an she likes the song "you are in" of "we are the night" band she said it's her fav these says "THERE IS A LINE IN THE SONG TELLS (hurry and fly home to me) she said that she likes the song when he was in paris still there shooting "the pakage

yong returned alone to korea before the cast while they will have a holiday for another day in paris FNC said that he had work BUT who knows it's just a day he couldn't wait (info from twitter https://twitter.com/arab_boice4)

and two days later shin hye updated her IG about the first day shooting the film with a caption "BIG WELCOME" o.O hmmm i don't know it's again my delulu i just  miss them and their friendship they made me believe about "maybe there is eternal love and man can really love one girl only her even if he is surrounded with many many beautiful girls i just wanted to beleive through them there's love like that HAHAHA ok i think it's just me who still have faith in them and still miss their interaction and see their updates if it's related hhhhhhh 

THank you and please excuse my bad english <3 it's more fun to be a doolier ;) bye

Lee Hong-ki coached on dating by Park Shin-hye

Rock band FT Island vocalist Lee Hong-ki said in a radio interview Thursday that he has been coached on dating by actress Park Shin-hye.

“Despite not having many dating experiences, she is more mature than I am (in terms of dating),” he said on KBS FM’s “Park Myung-soo’s Radio Show.” "She gives me a lot of advice about life.”

Lee and Park started their show respective business career as child actors and have maintained a decadeslong friendship.

“We have talked about issues or troubles with dating partners,” he said. “I feel more comfortable speaking with her than my male friends.”

Lee was recently reported to have been dating actress Han Bo-reum. 

Image result for THANK YOU ANIMATED GIFS MICKEY MOUSE

Archived