The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest flora.

Message in a bottle - About Catharsis and Paper Boats

Hello, my dear fellows!

You probably won't remember me but I've discovered this thread the days Heartstrings was broadcast, and I've been a Doolier since. You know what they say, oldies but goldies. Even though nostalgia stirs feelings and tears, I can tell you those times were some of the best of my life as I've witnessed and experienced first love and true friendship, both in drama and fandom - Dooley Couple and Dooliers. Although extremely busy in real life, I've kept monitoring their activities, and from time to time I came back here to rejoice. Here I am now but it's a different story, a different context, a different me. We were celebrating 4 years since Heartstrings started, memorable scenes and turning points (a.k.a Baeksang :wub:) were remembered, music was playing and...BOOM! It hit us so hard, that bloody iceberg. Ship in danger to sink.

Now it's too early for us to tell whether it's fatal or not, but in my perspective damage has been done. Because I don't know for what reason, although we've kept reiterating this is just for fun being dooleysional, that they're were friends, colleagues and maybe more, my mind slipped. I've gone beyond the limit of reality, and my poor brain built it's own certainty of a beautiful 4 years of friendship, gestures and affection between this two, with only few signs of clouding. I was believing with all my heart those feelings were true, couple or not. And when life was sweeter, this blow was taken in the guts. I have to admit I cried, and tears still roll on my face as I voluntarily keep stabbing myself watching others interaction, photos, maybe proofs. I feel so disappointed  but I don't know why, if it's a she who chose another, badly in my perspective, or the media who covered this story awfully, or me who's been so gullible and naive. Even though those might be just friends, close friends, there's also a chance, I'd say higher as days go by, for them to be a new couple. We know rationally we can't know and understand their private life, but how can I dictate my heart? I'm here to seek help, because I realize I cannot go back to the me I've been at the start of this journey, to them who've started this madness. I'm sad because people change, and feelings are ephemeral. I keep looking for evidences that I was right in my belief but I don't know for what reason, I find only thorns, little details that I've ignored and now seem so vengefully significant.

My first impulse was to abandon this ship, but on a second thought I'll stay behind, I'll try to be loyal to my first love - Dooley Couple. Whether we'll manage to reach the harbor or sink, I'd like to witness one last sunset on this boat, I'd like to hear the waves and enjoy rain and snow with a grateful heart. This has been a great trip and hopefully will last. I'll send you this message kept in a bottle and paper boats trailing our adventure. By God's willing they will reach their destination. 

Your loyal fellow,

Flora. 

PS: Happy 4th of July!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy freaking richard simmons.. I mean.. Just saw the article on dispatch. I mean.. Wow.. They are pretty credible with this stuff. But holy... wow... am seriously running out of adjective to use here. I mean...Seriously?! AM kinda feeling dejected here.. 

Edited..

Ok wait.. Dispatch are actually denying their reports now? Gaaaaaaah someone say something... where are the other dooliers? investigating? I hope so...

seriously??when and where did Dispatch denied their reports?

In regard to the current news of Shin Hye dating LJS.. I'll only abandon this ship if and When.. Yong Hwa officially says that she has a GF and it ain't our girl Shin Hye. I mean I do respect both of them if there's really nothing between them and just solid friendship, but these two, Yong Hwa and Shin Hye has got more incriminating proofs that they are more than just good friends compared to Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk. I mean Dispatch has been around and they're veterans in these things but something is just not adding up with their reports and claim. Hong Ki and Jonghoon have come to defend Shin Hye, but what about Yong hwa??? If they are good friends am sure he's worried about her, but he always steer clear of these things.. what do you guys think?

May i know where did u read on the jonghoon denying this rumor? 

I'm still doolier until yonghwa or shinhye get married...:D

In regard to the current news of Shin Hye dating LJS.. I'll only abandon this ship if and When.. Yong Hwa officially says that she has a GF and it ain't our girl Shin Hye. I mean I do respect both of them if there's really nothing between them and just solid friendship, but these two, Yong Hwa and Shin Hye has got more incriminating proofs that they are more than just good friends compared to Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk. I mean Dispatch has been around and they're veterans in these things but something is just not adding up with their reports and claim. Hong Ki and Jonghoon have come to defend Shin Hye, but what about Yong hwa??? If they are good friends am sure he's worried about her, but he always steer clear of these things.. what do you guys think?

May i know where did u read on the jonghoon denying this rumor? 

Guest jemalazaro

Message in a bottle - About Catharsis and Paper Boats

Hello, my dear fellows!

You probably won't remember me but I've discovered this thread the days Heartstrings was broadcast, and I've been a Doolier since. You know what they say, oldies but goldies. Even though nostalgia stirs feelings and tears, I can tell you those times were some of the best of my life as I've witnessed and experienced first love and true friendship, both in drama and fandom - Dooley Couple and Dooliers. Although extremely busy in real life, I've kept monitoring their activities, and from time to time I came back here to rejoice. Here I am now but it's a different story, a different context, a different me. We were celebrating 4 years since Heartstrings started, memorable scenes and turning points (a.k.a Baeksang :wub:) were remembered, music was playing and...BOOM! It hit us so hard, that bloody iceberg. Ship in danger to sink.

Now it's too early for us to tell whether it's fatal or not, but in my perspective damage has been done. Because I don't know for what reason, although we've kept reiterating this is just for fun being dooleysional, that they're were friends, colleagues and maybe more, my mind slipped. I've gone beyond the limit of reality, and my poor brain built it's own certainty of a beautiful 4 years of friendship, gestures and affection between this two, with only few signs of clouding. I was believing with all my heart those feelings were true, couple or not. And when life was sweeter, this blow was taken in the guts. I have to admit I cried, and tears still roll on my face as I voluntarily keep stabbing myself watching others interaction, photos, maybe proofs. I feel so disappointed  but I don't know why, if it's a she who chose another, badly in my perspective, or the media who covered this story awfully, or me who's been so gullible and naive. Even though those might be just friends, close friends, there's also a chance, I'd say higher as days go by, for them to be a new couple. We know rationally we can't know and understand their private life, but how can I dictate my heart? I'm here to seek help, because I realize I cannot go back to the me I've been at the start of this journey, to them who've started this madness. I'm sad because people change, and feelings are ephemeral. I keep looking for evidences that I was right in my belief but I don't know for what reason, I find only thorns, little details that I've ignored and now seem so vengefully significant.

My first impulse was to abandon this ship, but on a second thought I'll stay behind, I'll try to be loyal to my first love - Dooley Couple. Whether we'll manage to reach the harbor or sink, I'd like to witness one last sunset on this boat, I'd like to hear the waves and enjoy rain and snow with a grateful heart. This has been a great trip and hopefully will last. I'll send you this message kept in a bottle and paper boats trailing our adventure. By God's willing they will reach their destination. 

Your loyal fellow,

Flora. 

PS: Happy 4th of July!h

@flora. I feel you...i was so sure of our couple before the rumor...now...i face the reality it might not be...i hate this bad feeling and vibes i am having.

i truly believe that our yongshin union is what meant to be...two great individuals, artits and children...i am sure they will produce great kids as well.

i really hope that our collective dreams of them getting married one day will become a reality.

@Bijissss Hey! Regarding your questions, It's not actually dispatch denying their allegations, but it was the other way around, it's PSH and LJS' agencies who denied the rumors immediately, but since am really devastated that time, I think I might have just switched up my wordings on that post. XD

Question#2, it's not per se Jonghoon is out right denying the rumor, but he did comment on Hongki's IG defense against the dating claims and is siding with him on the allegations that the two could just be friends. 

As far as I know that is the gist of Hongki and Jonghoon's comment on IG. Hope this answers your questions. :D

@Bijissss Hey! Regarding your questions, It's not actually dispatch denying their allegations, but it was the other way around, it's PSH and LJS' agencies who denied the rumors immediately, but since am really devastated that time, I think I might have just switched up my wordings on that post. XD

Question#2, it's not per se Jonghoon is out right denying the rumor, but he did comment on Hongki's IG defense against the dating claims and is siding with him on the allegations that the two could just be friends. 

As far as I know that is the gist of Hongki and Jonghoon's comment on IG. Hope this answers your questions. :D

Thanks for your respond..I think I need to leave this to the fate. If YongShin is fated, then they will end up together, sooner or later..But as the YongShin shipper, the rumor was really shocking! :tears:

Guest Lia1030

Hi greetings to everybody...im new here but i am a psh fan snce stairway to heaven and started following this thread snce early last year (i read from page 1)... its so ironic that i decided to be a member of this thread when the scandal of psh happened...im shocked actualy im in daze and cannot function snce that dating news started...i want her and yonghwa to be in that dating news but i guess it will not happen and my poor heart is suffering now (sorry if im such a melodramatic i just cant help it) ..

As ive said i read this thread from page 1,followed evey news with jyh and psh even fanfiction of yongshin name it,just for this two i tried to read..but sadly i dont know now if it is still a happy ending for the two of them...but its just me, and i think just like anybody else here i dont have the right to choose for the two of them...its their life,and at the end of the day its still them who will know whom they love and spend their life with..

I dont know if its just my delusional mind or the way im still clinging on,that even if the minute things matters to me...because i saw yonghwa's picture snce the news broke from the airport going to malaysia to class meet and greet and airport again to korea and why do i have this feeling that somehow he is affected for i saw sadness in him especialy by looking his eyes that i cant explain or as ive said maybe im just delusional and tend to overthink because of my hope that they can still be what i want them to be..

sorry for my long post as ive said i just cant help it,,i will still be happy for psh if the news is true and hoping that ljs will take care of her and make her happy because she deserved it and i think ljs is also a fine man..but somehow i still have in me the hope that by twist of fate if they are really for each other (jyh and psh) it will find a way and they will be together...

Guest Lia1030

by the way have you read asianfanfiction story entitled "that thin line" by iamonehundred...its a beautiful story i think it will calm ur shipper heart even just a bit because it is like the true story of psh and jyh...here's the lin in case ur interested...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/487528/that-thin-line-cnblue-jungyonghwa-leejonghyun-parkshinhye-yonghwa-yongshin-yoonjinyi

@salosalomea1 were just human not a robot.. we have the emotional part as a human to be mad it's my reaction of feelings i don't mean that im mad at yong hwa forever:) we idolized them but we really don't know them much as a personal it's their personal lives. As long as our idol are happy we are happy too:)

I think if anything we should be grateful that PSH and YH are friends this year's B-Awards we got to see that they still get along and even if they dated before they have managed to keep their friendship up that is IF a big IF SH is dating LJS that being said we can't be sure of anything except that SH/YH are one of the sweetest, most adorable friends ever and if that's all we get I'm sort of willing to live with that, not that it will keep me from hoping that somehow somewhere along the line they end up marrying together and having lots of dooley babies. LOL

Guest dhewi86

11427427_122642834738600_1898685390_n.jp

Yonghwa wearing that bracelet when heading to malaysia, i think he wear because dispatch show the picture PSH and LJS  have same bracelet. So, maybe this is his way to protect shinhye. Maybe he want say.." I have that bracelet too....kekeke"

Yongshin fighting!!!!!

credit to the owner

^ post above. Baaaaaammm!

"And this Status of relationship will not change."

Wow.  Their agencies are very sure of it. Maybe they know who their agents are really dating, and yes Dispatch it's not the two of them. :phew:

Archived