The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

hi hi chinguss.. im still new in this forum altho i have been quite active in previous one before.. kekekeke....  hope u guys still will welcome me... :D

btw i just have a random thought suddenly... tot of wanna share with u guys... i realise that uri yong hwa will show his closeness to uri princess whenever there is rumor about her with her co-star... is that so or my delulu mood is overload and making me thinking like that... pleaseeeeeeee... anyone can advice?? O.o:D

I hope can found the old soompi forums about yongshin couple.. Cause you can get more thing about them.

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest annabella_zulaikha

cr to owner

I miss our forum soompi yongshin...........wawawawa !!!!!

Guest annabella_zulaikha

cr to owner

Cant wait for HD pic.. Our Uri Shin Hye Looked So super daebak in this pic...

Guest annabella_zulaikha

JUNG YONG HWA GIMPO AIRPORT HEADING TO BEIJING 9.05.2015

cr to owner pic

Guest winkay_stv

hi hi chinguss.. im still new in this forum altho i have been quite active in previous one before.. kekekeke....  hope u guys still will welcome me... :D

btw i just have a random thought suddenly... tot of wanna share with u guys... i realise that uri yong hwa will show his closeness to uri princess whenever there is rumor about her with her co-star... is that so or my delulu mood is overload and making me thinking like that... pleaseeeeeeee... anyone can advice?? O.o:D

Yes, I noticed that, too. 

Heirs - Shin Hye got to listen to the pre-release 'Can't Stop' album and show her support to Yong Hwa and CNBlue 

Pinocchio - Shin Hye surprised visit on Hologram. And with the clip, I counted that Yong Hwa called Shin Hye 12+ times in the 3+ minutes clip 

Posted 1 minute ago (edited) · Report post

20150422073157682.JPG                                         its free and you can do it every 30minutes      Please , please                     VOTE. http:// y.vdfly.com 

There is another online vote running at the moment. 'Young Inspirational person'. It is similar to Goddess of Asia vote and it is free. Please find Shin Hye's photo and click the vote button underneath her. You need to type in verification code afterwards. Can vote every half an hourhttp://y.vdfly.com/  it's free 

I hope can found the old soompi forums about yongshin couple.. Cause you can get more thing about them.

​The server migration is expected to be completed on Monday.. hope all the pages from old forum will be available by then

Guest annabella_zulaikha

[150511-Rough Trans] ~S.A.L.T Entertainment Statement Release~

CEuIuFmUIAAORvJ.jpg

CEucNqSUsAADZNV.jpg

CEucPQNUgAAKvaD.jpg

cr to owner

Maybe To Many Rumor About Our Uri Shin Hye.. God Blessed You My Sweet Angel

Guest annabella_zulaikha

CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa Makes Surprise Appearance At JJ Lin’s Concert 10.05.2015

CEm52n0UsAATdg8.jpg

CEm53ODUkAAbdxi.jpg

CEm53ZRVEAAUOkS.jpg

CEm53i4VEAAUamo.jpg

cr to owner pic

Guest annabella_zulaikha

Park Shinhye actually appeared in #FashionKing supporting Lee Jungshin?!

CELHyH9UIAAd5OV.jpg

CELHyVBUIAAnBN3.jpg

CELHygCVIAEJXj5.jpg

[Rough Trans] Ever saw him once in the past...(he) really amaze me" - Park Shin Hye (c.t.o)

Guest annabella_zulaikha

Park Shin Hye's New BM bags launched + Fansign:-

Date: 15 May 2015 (2pm) Venue: Myeongdong BM ATELIER store

CEd5p1cUgAE1m7b.jpg

cr to owner

Archived