The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of a lot of reasons I really like to shipping this couple is the members of this ship are very good and well mannered people. .... feels good to be here. ..

​Yes, and it's great to have u here too! :)

Posted Thursday at 12:32 PM (edited) · Report post

PLEASE HELP SHIN HYE ALSO WIN THIS AWARD 
IF YOU BELIEVE SHE INSPIRE YOU ANYHOW THROUGH HER JOB, SOCIAL ACTIVITES , Or JUST FOR BEING SHIN HYE

20150422073157682.JPG                                       Please, please   VOTE

There is another online vote running at the moment. 'Young Inspirational person'. It is similar to Goddess of Asia vote and it is free. Please find Shin Hye's photo and click the vote button underneath her. You need to type in verification code afterwards. Can vote every half an hour. http://y.vdfly.com/  it's free 
cr. To the ower
Edited Friday at 9:51 PM by alcides14

Guest annabella_zulaikha

One of a lot of reasons I really like to shipping this couple is the members of this ship are very good and well mannered people. .... feels good to be here. ..

​I'm so agree with you chingu.. 

Guest annabella_zulaikha

[2015.05.04] Park Shin Hye at CHANEL Cruise Seoul Fashion Show

cr to owner

Speechless with her beauty......

Posted Thursday at 12:32 PM (edited) · Report post

PLEASE HELP SHIN HYE ALSO WIN THIS AWARD 
IF YOU BELIEVE SHE INSPIRE YOU ANYHOW THROUGH HER JOB, SOCIAL ACTIVITES , Or JUST FOR BEING SHIN HYE

20150422073157682.JPG                                       Please, please   VOTE

There is another online vote running at the moment. 'Young Inspirational person'. It is similar to Goddess of Asia vote and it is free. Please find Shin Hye's photo and click the vote button underneath her. You need to type in verification code afterwards. Can vote every half an hour. http://y.vdfly.com/  it's free 
cr. To the ower
Edited Friday at 9:51 PM by alcides14

Yonghwa Instagram Update 

11147040_840662022638278_4161332285152611646_n.jpg

"소피아의 보컬 마츠오카 미츠루님이 찾아 와주셨어요!!! 목에 좋은 선물도 주시고~~~!! 감사합니다!!!"
[Trans] Machuoka Michuru nim, a vocal of sophia has cam today! He even presented me a gift which is good for my throat. Thank you!

11220820_840661985971615_5005263278333191386_n.jpg

"참!!! 금요일에 방송되는 스케치북! 이문세 선배님과의 영광스러운 무대도 많이 기대해주세요!!!! #이문세 #오늘기분좋은용스타그램"

Trans cr to CNBYonghwa

animated-thank-you-image-0067.gif

The Most Beautiful South Korean actresses

Park Shin-hye:With a resume that includes TV shows like You’re Beautiful, Heartstrings and Flower Boys Next Door, it’s no surprise that the 25-year-old is a television queen.

no.8 park Shin-hye:With a resume that includes TV shows like You’re Beautiful, Heartstrings and Flower Boys Next Door, it’s no surprise that the 25-year-old is a television queen.

www.msn.com/en-sg/entertainment/entertai...k9Sr?ocid=st#image=8
or
a.msn.com/07/en-sg/BBjk9Sr?ocid=st 

credit to the owner

animated-thank-you-image-0144

Guest yongiefan

hi hi chinguss.. im still new in this forum altho i have been quite active in previous one before.. kekekeke....  hope u guys still will welcome me... :D

btw i just have a random thought suddenly... tot of wanna share with u guys... i realise that uri yong hwa will show his closeness to uri princess whenever there is rumor about her with her co-star... is that so or my delulu mood is overload and making me thinking like that... pleaseeeeeeee... anyone can advice?? O.o:D

hi hi chinguss.. im still new in this forum altho i have been quite active in previous one before.. kekekeke....  hope u guys still will welcome me... :D

btw i just have a random thought suddenly... tot of wanna share with u guys... i realise that uri yong hwa will show his closeness to uri princess whenever there is rumor about her with her co-star... is that so or my delulu mood is overload and making me thinking like that... pleaseeeeeeee... anyone can advice?? O.o:D

​Hmm... didn't study that but he's exceptionally energetic/excited/childish if she's near hahaha

Archived