The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="yt watch-title-container" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"           

15TH YEN YUE FENG BANG AWARDS FEATURED YONGHWA

class="yt watch-title-container" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

CREDIT TO YUU YONGanimated-thank-you-image-0054

Guest annabella_zulaikha

tumblr_nmr4vxhzsI1r8o7xvo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nmr4vxhzsI1r8o7xvo2_1280.jpg
Jung Yong Hwa Twitter And Weibo Update 13.04.2015Trans: I received 2 awards!!! ㅠㅠ solo awards and most popular foreign group award for CNBLUE! Thank you.. I’ll work harder in the future~~! These days, everyday is fine day!

SH attended a charity donation of Lotte Department.

Why Poeple love SH?
She's conducted 'Noblesse Oblige'

She's impressed people & her fellows with her great acting and warmhearted dealing.
She's a serious, thoughtful, hard working actress...
She's impressed her Univ. fellows with sincere, impolite(oops! :) ), deligent attitude and studying hard...
 She's impressed her old friends with loyalty and friendship...

Why I love SH specially more than any other young female celebs in Korea?
SH is real...not quick mouth!
She shows the great with behaviour always.

20150414114121102.jpeg

20150414113713180.jpeg
20150414131714564.jpeg
20150414131715783.jpeg

Guest bongjiingy

Hello everyone! I am a huge fan of Shin Hye. I've been watching her dramas from YAB up to Pinocchio and also following her events. I have been a fan of Yongshin since YAB as well, I am hoping to know more about them and their fans as well. Please accept me kindly. Thank you! :)

Guest chikads

ganada said:

SH attended a charity donation of Lotte Department.

Why Poeple love SH?

She's conducted 'Noblesse Oblige'

She's impressed people & her fellows with her great acting and warmhearted dealing.

She's a serious, thoughtful, hard working actress...

She's impressed her Univ. fellows with sincere, impolite, deligent attitude and studying hard...

She's impressed her old friends with loyalty and friendship...

Why I love SH specially more than any other young female celebs in Korea?

SH is real...not quick mouth!

She shows the great

That's my reasons too friend. .. I think it's the first time I've become a fan of an actress and Park Shin Hye is the one who can make me having an actress as an idol.

Baby, I'm going back to you
You never call me no more, oh my love
Baby, you say you love me too
You say that when your drunken, oh my love

Girl, let me love you sober
Baby, Kiss me one more time
I just wanna see the purple in your eyes

We gonna stay sober, baby
Don't get drunk no more
Baby, please remember me
I'm gonna love you sober, baby
I ain't drinking no more
You never ever getting out of my life
Let's stay sober tonight
Let's stay sober tonight

You stay drunk when you wanna love
You said you cannot trust me, oh my love
Baby, wanna go back to you
You never ever break my heart, my love

Girl, we were never over
Baby, kiss me one more time
I just wanna see the purple in your eyes

Don't get drunk no more
Baby, please remember me
I ain't drinking no more
Let's stay sober tonight
Let's stay sober tonight

Don't get drunk no more
Baby, please remember me
I ain't drinking no more
Let's stay sober tonight
Let's stay sober tonight
Let's stay sober tonight
Let's stay sober tonight.

Guest annabella_zulaikha

Park Shin-hye honors victims of Sewol ferry

Actress Park Shin-hye joined the ranks of Korean celebrities nationwide who are honoring the victims of the Sewol sunken ferry, exactly a year after the tragedy.

The Sewol ferry, which remains on the Yellow Sea seabed, sank on April 16, 2014, killing 304 people, many of whom were students on a high school field trip.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150416

Park shared a photo Thursday with a yellow ribbon that has since come to symbolize mourning for the incident.

"Kids who were as beautiful as flowers, in the full bloom of youth, have flown away like flower petals," reads the inscription in the photo. "If you cease to hold onto it, it will be forgotten. If you don't remember it, it will be forgotten."

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150416

Earlier in the day, celebrities such as actor Kim Woo-bin and K-pop singer Jonghyun from boy group SHINee honored the lost victims online.

The Sewol ferry continues to be an issue of high political contention a year after its occurrence, with President Park Geun-hye promising to recover the ferry "at the earliest possible date" Thursday, in accordance with bereaved families' wishes.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Guest annabella_zulaikha

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"The Top 17 Korean actresses of 2015, according to industry insiders

If you saw our list of the Top 21 Korean actors according to industry insiders, you know that TV Reporthas released their annual list of Korean actor power rankings for 2015. The list was compiled by asking top K-drama directors from the three major networks (MBC, SBS, and KBS) as well as producers from the biggest production companies to vote for the actors they wanted to see in a starring role the most. They considered all-around star power, acting talent, and how easy the actors are to work with while making the decisions. Here's how the women ranked in 2015!

Like the actor list, the actresses also ended up with a lot of ties. I guess they couldn't make up their minds!

5. Park Shin Hye

park-shin-hye_1406857103_af_org_TIsCm9S.

Here's the list from 2014:

10. Son Ye Jin

9. Kim Tae Hee

8. Kim Nam Joo

7. Lee Bo Young

6. Han Hyo Joo

5. Bae Suzy

4.Gong Hyo Jin

3. Song Hye Gyo

2. Ha Ji Won

1. Jeon Ji Hyun

The actress list was much more stable than the actor list between the two years, but Park Shin Hye rode her Pinocchio performance to a spot in the top 5 this year!

Source: dramafever.com

Guest annabella_zulaikha

CCsBbVhUEAE0kqj.jpgPark Shin Hye Weibo And IG Update 16.04.2015Trans: "Kids who were as beautiful as flowers, in the full bloom of youth, have flown away like flower petals," reads the inscription in the photo. "If you cease to hold onto it, it will be forgotten. If you don't remember it, it will be forgotten."

Guest annabella_zulaikha

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa Wants to Get Married by Mid-40s at the Latest
CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa shared what he thought about marriage. 

In the upcoming broadcast of MBC Music′s Picnic Live, Jung Yong Hwa went on a special picnic with single ladies in their 30s. 

With ′Can I get married?′ as the topic of the picnic, Jung Yong Hwa shared honest conversations about marriage with the single women.

91242003.jpg

The women on set suggested Chun Song Yi from You Who Came From the Stars, Oh Ri Jin from Kill Me Heal Me, and even Grandma Kang Gye Yeol from My Love, Don′t Cross that River as potential marriage candidates for Jung Yong Hwa. 

Jung Yong Hwa related with each of the recommendations, adding, "I hope I can get married to a woman who will understand my occupation as a celebrity, listen to music, and talk about music with me." 

Saying that he′s never really thought sincerely about marriage, Jung Yong Hwa shared, "I want to get married between 45 and 47 at the latest." 

"Any later than that, I think I′ll lose to all the other dads when I participate in sports events with my kid." 

Picnic Live with Jung Yong Hwa will air on April 16 at 11 PM (KST) on MBC Music. 

Source: mwave.com

Guest annabella_zulaikha

CCj9nsaW4AEy6Jy.jpg:large
1517391_831258586911955_5254816396212302
cr to owner
Mr Dooley Always Change About Her Ideal Type But For Me He Still Mention About 1 Girl Only.. I Think We All Already Knew Who That Girl Right.. tumblr_nh38ezQAAG1qbh321o1_500.gif

Archived