The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

>:D< :D to all the new member welcome To the dooley / yongshin family.. I cannot mention u one bye one instead as a whole ...My heartful greetings full of love and happinesss to welcome u all again .....All together lets cont. to love and support till the end the journey of our dooley couple... :D welcome welcome welcome... Love love love my angel ..... Ring ring ring my bell.....nxt is church bell ringing hahahaha :D:D

animated%20gif%20welcome%20glitter%20imaTo all the new dooley people here!!! Needless to say ''  have so much delulu here''  because it is something that surely going to have haha so let's go for 2000 pages together!!! 
Ahh I'm so lost this days but I lurk this thread many times or at least I try hahaha. Yonghwa is always on my twitter with his selcas , why he is so obsessed with this? Eyyy No problem yonghwaa ahhh hahaha I love it. 
Btw finally christmas is coming and too awards shows sooooooooooo... maybe YongHwa and Shin hye will be in some together? at least same room? PLEASE!!! can it be my christmas gift? [-O< [-O<

10422061_761993883838426_253816353524968
10429811_761993977171750_101570738166151

[WEIBO] (11/25) 听说我获得了微博明星势力榜的周榜第一名~~嘿嘿,谢谢中国的歌迷朋友们!!^^ 以后也请多多支持~
[TRANS]
Heard that I'm awarded the best on weibo celebrity weekly chart~~ Hehe, thank you China fans!!^^ Please support me in the future too~

(Translation credit : CNBYonghwa)
~YongShin_IFC Staff

The Tailors: Press conference info

tumblr_inline_nene3fsvDE1se13jk.jpg

Date: Nov. 26th, 2014 (Wednesday)
Venue: Dongdaemun Megabox
Time: 4PM (kst)
Opening schedule: December
Others: Lee Won Suk (director), Han Suk Kyu, Go Soo, Park Shin Hye, Yoo Yeon Seok are expected to attend (looks like attendance is not yet confirmed)

(Other events related to the movie such as showcase, press preview, VIP premiere will be updated from time to time.)

cr: PSHStarlightimage

Park Shin Hye stuns in historical wear for new film The Royal Tailor

Pinocchio's leading lady Park Shin Hye has a new film coming out this December titled The Royal Tailor. This historical film takes place during the Joseon Dynasty and tells the story of the tailors who made the clothing worn by the royal family. Park Shin Hye plays the role of the queen, and this will be the first historic film for the actress. 

Recently the production team released a beautiful photo of Park Shin Hye and actor Yoo Yun Suk on set in full hanbok and smiles, with what looks like a bag of snacks from the best convenience store in the world, GS25! Yoo Yun Suk looks handsome and charming with his eye smile and king attire as Park Shin Hye looks beyond gorgeous in pink. 

Below are more gorgeous hanbok photos of Park Shin Hye behind the scenes and in stills from the film.

Spoiler:This mint green color looks amazing on PSH!

Kisses with a baby!

This baby is giving someone a serious side-eye right now!

She looks like a wonderfully fluffy royal marshmallow here!

The Royal Tailor is set to be released in theaters in December, but you can of course hang out with Park Shin Hye right now by checking out her currently airing drama Pinocchio. Now that you've seen PSH in full-blown historical mode, would you like to see her try out a historical drama next?

(Photos Credit: The Tailors FB) and dramafever

Guest dibbieS

@zaidaS : I'm in Indonesia same with @ju_fishlove

And @ju_fishlove just use the reason that I said to my hubby "Becoz I have to see Yonghwa" :))

Let's pray they do their concert here.

welcome all new member! happy spazzing, spread the love of yongshin, post all of the sweet delulu thing :*

Guest dibbieS

ju_fishlove said: Waiting the 3rd times......  (my delulu)
a bouquet of Flowers
the 1st
the 2nd

the 3rd.. i think Yong Hwa will do the third not from behind again... i will wait it Yong Hwa................... 8->
Back Hug
the 1st

the 2nd

SAME DRAMA
the 1st - You're Beautiful

the 2nd - Heartstrings

The 3rd..  @ganada :
I wish You and SH would collaborate third time in MOVIE as the couple in great love...of course +18 grade (full of Bed scenes, deep kiss scene for global lonely singles)     :)
KISSING
the 1st

the 2nd

I know they have a lot of kiss on NG, but lets not count it hahaha..
the 3rd.. must be HOT, LONGGGG and REALLY REALLY (....), say what?
THE FIRST PERSON HEARD YH's NEW SONG..

the 1st

The 2nd

The 3rd.. waiting his new SOLO album (maybe)...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the times that you’ve given me,

The mem’ries are all in my mind.

And now that we’ve come to the end of our rainbow

There’s something I must say out loud.

You’re once, twice, three times a lady, and I love you.

Yes, you’re once, twice, three times a lady, and I love you.

I love you.

When we are together the moments I cherish,

With every beat of my heart.

To touch you, to hold you, to feel you, to need you.

There’s nothing to keep us apart.

You’re once, twice, three times a lady, and I love you.

I love you

(Three times a lady - Lionel Richie)

Hey guys,sisters,sistereth,dolliers........ ;;) Pinocchio tonite 10 sharp Korean time lets watch together for psh :) tnx :-* and also tomrw...... :-bd

Guest ju_fishlove

EsmeraldaG said:

NaryeL

said:

Btw finally christmas is coming and too awards shows sooooooooooo... maybe YongHwa and Shin hye will be in some together? at least same room? PLEASE!!! can it be my christmas gift? [-O< [-O<

Guest dibbieS

EsmeraldaG said:

NaryeL

said:

@ZaidaS said:
 oh my @EsmeraldaG‌ hahahahahaha....i love your delulu!! thanks for make me delulu toooo!!

@ju_fishlove said:
OMOOOO... i love your post.. thank you @EsmeraldaG for sharing it...

@EsmeraldaG
said:

@NaryeL

said:

Btw finally christmas is coming and too awards shows sooooooooooo... maybe YongHwa and Shin hye will be in some together? at least same room? PLEASE!!! can it be my christmas gift? 

Guest dibbieS

Maybe I'm overreact when saw this picture. I found the real image on Dramafever's Facebook. But then again made me think how the scene will be if Yong yong didn't cancel his part on Heirs as Choi Young-do.
. And my delulu turned it like this :D

?di=314169786020

Aaahh so sorry if this is unappropriated posting >.<