The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest IvesIvy

@jyhpsh

Article from yh-simpson mania
Jung Yong Hwa wearing The Simpsons underwear, it makes us to have imaginations for no reason.

Yes, I can't imagine Yonghwa wore simpson underwear kkkk :)
but since, Shin Hye spotted shopping simpson stuff, possibly yes!
yonghwa received gift, underwear simpson from Ms. Dooley :))
1011920_160267510825539_1586261444_n.jpg
ctto

ivy0903

said:

@jyhpsh

Jung Yong Hwa wearing The Simpsons underwear, it makes us to have imaginations for no reason.

ctto

Guest IvesIvy

radio - Tambayan 101.19 (2013)
DJ : Many people are saying that you and Yonghwa are really closed to each other.
        How close you are to him?
Sh : We are really closed friends because YAB was Yonghwa's 1st drama and we start
       bonded there and Heartstrings was our 2nd drama together we got more closer
       there and we really have a best match together.

ahhh,because of heartstring you really really really felt that you were
   in good match.. because of heartstring you've fallen for each other.
   because of heartstring yonghwa fell love w/ his best friend..

So, Lucky I'm Inlove with my BestFriend.

64259_628695380481153_1786698337_n.jpg?o
ctto

Guest IvesIvy

@jyhpsh

YH said “I coincidentally found an incense with strawberry smell when
I went to perform in America” and added “It felt like the feeling of
loneliness is decreasing a little when I smelled an incense. No, I am not
lonely but I guess it is the empty feeling?
When light up incense in times
like that, the mind gets calm.”

I was thinking how much Incense melted in yonghwa's room to calm his feelings
during heirs drama of shin hye.. kkk, that was the time he felt emptiness because
of LMH kkk.. maybe yonghwa felt dizzy smelling the strawberry scent of incense
before because of intense scenes of LMH and Shin Hye :).. He missed someOne.. :

He miss shin hye very much kkk and wishing thru candle that
shin hye is w/ him.. :)

Yes I'm agree, he wasn't lonely but empty heart during heirs drama :)

But, right now Yonghwa is happy w/ some one else.. kkk

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEX3MD6zX7kI3n4FuxdIc
Shin Hye with flowers and scented candles~~
YONGSHIN loves the aroma of scented candles? yes of course..
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNfTrbTcPqyKaf3xffPRE

So many things puzzled in my mind.. so many things connected
to YONGSHIN couple..so many things/rumors about them..
     one thing i can say:
#So lucky fallen in love with bestfriend.. :)

images full credit to the owner

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"‘Pinocchio’ Sold in China for Price 8 Times More than ‘You Who Came From the Stars`Pinocchio has been sold in China for the highest export price yet. 
The production team of SBS’s drama Pinocchio announced on November 24 that China’s streaming portal site Youku Tudou has bought the drama for $280,000 per episode.
This not only tops the highest export price previously set by SBS’s My Lovely Girl, which was sold for $200,000 per episode, it is eight times more expensive than the SBS’s You Who Came From the Stars, which was sold for $35,000 per episode.
Following its record of setting the highest export price in China, Pinocchio has become the most searched word on various portal sites in China.
The reason behind China’s favorable response to the drama seems to come from writer Park Ji Ryun’s experienced writing on dealing with the weight of words expressed through the romance between a man and his enemy’s daughter, strong production that perforates through the topic, and the casting members’ vivid and free acting abilities within that frame.About this, the production team of Pinocchio stated, “The response from China and other overseas countries have been getting hotter and hotter,” adding, “We will return thanks to the viewers in and out of Korea by presenting a higher quality drama.”

Meanwhile, Pinocchio starring Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yubi is about a man living with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie. It will air the fifth episode on November 26 at 10PM (KST) through SBS.

source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/81475/pinocchio-sold-in-china-for-price-8-times-more-than-you-who-came-from-the-stars

ivy0903 He miss shin hye very much kkk and wishing thru candle that shin hye is w/ him.. :)

one thing i can say:

@ivy0903... @devi @bluenB @yongshins2‌ @fitrah90‌ @EsmeraldaG‌ @margs @ganada‌ @blue25 @blue25‌ @luhanaloloopsy_4a9d@sonjawong0214_213c‌ @NaryeL @jenifferG@ShilohB @NurIzzS‌ ...
hye fitrah... i do love u.....kkk
nway ivy... let me ask dooley to dance with me.. while ware Margeila t-shirt... eek ahh eek ahh.... yeh yeh... but dont forget the theme of song the ring ring the bell.... kkk
@JenniferG

@elinaelina count me in chingu, i really want to dance too, just like the other chingus here.... can we invite yonghwa and shinhye too.it will a jovial moments with us.

hahahaha Jennifer lovely... i do mention your name... how can i forget about you... you are the most active dooley who are always posted dooley picture rite... come let we sing and dance together The Ring... Ring the bell... you are my sunshine...... eek ahh eek ahh...yea yea..

@elinaelina thank you my dear chingu, i really appreciate all your kindness toward us. it's nice to know you more in each discussion we participated in this dooliers thread. to all chingus here too, they'd been very good  and considerate for each one of us. so, i will sing and dance ring ring the bell and you are my sunshine with you my dearest elinaelina and with our other beautiful chingus...

@ivy0903 thank you chingu,  shinhye and yonghwa their been a good match since the first time i saw them together in he's beautiful although they did'nt end up together. still in an  evocative the heartstrings that i always watch more than 30 times, they end beautifully with each other.but i still wish that one day they have a followed up after heartstrings. even if it will take time to do them together.

EsmeraldaG said: ivy0903 He miss shin hye very much kkk and wishing thru candle that shin hye is w/ him.. :)

one thing i can say:

yongshins2 said:

ivy0903

said:

@jyhpsh

ctto