The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aloha Dooliers!!!
While browsing, I came across the website of koreaboo. And it's just so cute that the news about Yong Hwa is immediately followed by Shin Hye's article. Even the layout of articles are placed together..kekekeke!  My dooley heart is on the giddy mode.. :x :x :xHere it is..
class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"CNBLUE’s Yonghwa updates fans from the recording studio10615568_684589451618883_698281164310321

CNBLUE’s Yonghwa updates his Twitter account with the latest material he is working on, allowing fans to speculate on a possible comeback or album release.

On November 18th, Yonghwa updated his Twitter account with a statement saying, “Please be watch out for the cold and hope you finish your day well ~~!! I’m currently working hard on recording my music.” The post also came with a selca of the singer in the recording studio.

No other details pertaining to Yonghwa’s hints were revealed.

Meanwhile, Yonghwa is currently busy with CNBLUE as they continue with their arena tour WAVE in Japan before heading to Nanjing, China for their 2014 CNBLUE LIVE – Can’t Stop concert tour.

B2o9CwvCYAAjklZ.jpg

class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Pinocchio” releases character stills featuring Park Shin Hye and Kim Young Kwang

Official stills for an upcoming episode of Pinocchio featuring the first meeting of Park Shin Hye and Kim Young Kwang’s character were released. 

On November 17th, the production team of Pinocchio unveiled the official photos taken from an upcoming episode with the appearance of Park Shin Hye’s and Kim Young Kwang’s characters. The photo garnered much hype as fans talked about the first meeting of the two characters in the drama.

Park Shin Hye looked collected but troubled on the said photos, while Kim Young Kwang’s character confidently trails by behind her.

Meanwhile, Kim Young Kwang plays the role of Seo Bum Jo, a rich, young professional who leaves a fashion magazine for broadcasting where he meets Park Shin Hye’s character, a reporter who has “Pinocchio Syndrome.”

It started airing on SBS last November 12th and is set to run until January 15th.

WE61082075_w920.jpg
20141118000071_0.jpg
Source: SportsWorld
http://www.koreaboo.com/sns/cnblues-yonghwa-updates-fans-from-the-recording-studio/
I dunno if the news above has been posted before..Sorry I didn't review the past pages.. :D  :D:D

** Just because you thought he is the best, he deserves her heart! Love is not about who is the best, it's about who get's in her heart and stay there. He may not be the best, he may
not own a lot of things like the other one did, he may not be the most popular, he may not be the king or the prince of something, but the most important thing is he owns her heart which the other one can't have**    ‪#‎Lesson Learned‬

Saranghamnida YongYong & Shin........... please tight your heart along.......... fighting....

28.jpg

Thank you for the owner of this photo.

Let move up this thread.......... =D> =D> >:/ >:/

Guest IvesIvy

Jung Yong Hwa have 300k followers in weibo..
He is excited for selfie :))

[Trans] Yonghwa weibo:Hi everyone!My weibo has been verified! Thx 2 weibo. It will be a wonderful day 2day, wish u a nice day.

B2sZRdsCMAAI8eq.jpg

full credit to the owner..thanks..

Guest dibbieS

Jung Yong Hwa have 300k followers in weibo..

He is excited for selfie :))

[Trans]

Yonghwa weibo:Hi everyone!My weibo has been verified! Thx 2 weibo. It

will be a wonderful day 2day, wish u a nice day.

full credit to the owner..thanks..

He looks like Lee Shin to me

:x

Archived