The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest ShilohB

andacnblue said: Somebody...am i too stupid?? But i dont know how to post a photo here... :(( :(( :((

@andacnblue -just copy the image and paste it here..or u can copy the image link and click the 5th button from this above-right..paste the link & submit...the image will appear..

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

silvergate08 said: this is so unfair!!! i can't vote coz my cellphone is not hi-tech. UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_mtk5pdb2HF1qmy51t.gif

credits to owner - gif

Guest ShilohB

I have something to share (requested by @sweetbabo) but I don't dare to share it here..coz it is still disputable..
maybe it's true & maybe it isn't...interested Dooliers just PM me...
It is FUN to be Dooliers :-*

Guest ShilohB

Jung Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye are dating? K-fans think so..
credit to kpopkfans.blogspot.com
read full in: http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2014/04/jung-yonghwa-and-park-shin-hye-are.html  (dated 29.4.2014)

After Nickhun and Tiffany, I think this couple is also real. Nickhun and Tiffany were forever rumored and on TV, they kept saying that they were just friend but ㅋㅋㅋ And recently, sasaeng pictures of PSH were surfaced on Pann. Seeing these, I'm 90% sure of it.  They even look cuter because they're dating quietly. Didn't Nickhun and Tiffany say they've been dating for four months but it's much longer?  I hope Jung Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye keep dating secretly until they get caught.
1. [+69, -5] My friend went to get a wedding makeup at a hair salon in Cheongdam-dong. She talked about celebrities with the workers and they also talked about Nickhun-Tiffany and female celebrities. Park Shin Hye and Jung Yonghwa are indeed dating and so are Kang Sora and Lee Jae Hoon. Lee Jae Hoon is serving in the military right now and Kang Sora is waiting for him... He's discharged soon. The salon at Cheongdam-dong is a popular place, a lot of celebrities go there.

3. [+48, -0] Nickhun-Tiffany and Jung Yonghwa-Park Shin Hye are well-known couples among fans since way back. They have a lot of evidences and whenever they were asked about each other, they kept saying that they were just close friends. And Nickhun-Tiffany isn't about dating, they're in discussions of marriage. I read that they're preparing to get married so they just revealed their relationship.

4. [+39, -0] Jung Yonghwa made it so obvious on Radio Star. He said he was very close with Park Shin Hye so she goes to his concerts often and his mom and PSH's mom are also close so both moms go to his concerts together. He showed how much he liked her. I guess they're dating well and are covering it up with the "best friend" excuse.

5. [+38, -0] Jung Yonghwa seems to like Park Shin Hye a lot... They look so sweet so I like the couple. I hope they keep dating without getting caught!

6. [+37, -0] I guess they both get a long well, no wonder why they're dating for so long...

7. [+31, -0] Jung Yonghwa-Park Shin Hye couple is already well-known among the fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don't we all know it?

8. [+29, -0] I think this couple is already caught by journalists. Maybe they're not revealing the pictures yet.

9. [+27, -1] Rumors exist for reasons. IU-Eunhyuk couple kept being mentioned and it ended up being true and Nickhun-Tiffany couple was also rumored a lot and they were also true... Those with many rumors like Taeyeon-Leeteuk and Jung Yonghwa-Park Shin Hye could be true.

This Knets are Dooliers i think...blame it on them...not us :))

@ShilohB‌ one more question what this statement mean:"and recently,sasaeng pictures of psh were surfaced on Pann.being these im 90% sure of it."

What is mean by sasaeng and pann?can you explain more detail i dont really undetstand with that statement and word?

Thank you.

@BlueMoonl & @ShilohB Actually, 2009 was not CNB's debut year means they have no official schedule and was introduced to Japanese in an official way. They was active there as a Indie Band. And 2011 was truly there debut year with "In my Head" in front of 7.000 fans.

@BlueMoonl & @ShilohB Actually, 2009 was not CNB's debut year means they have no official schedule and was introduced to Japanese in an official way. They was active there as a Indie Band. And 2011 was truly there debut year with "In my Head" in front of 7.000 fans.

Guest SiMi EunSoo

finally i found it, and thats the place where my heart is..
Love YongShin..
and their friendship..
Fighting YomgShin

Guest SiMi EunSoo

finally i found it, and thats the place where my heart is.. Love YongShin.. and their friendship.. Fighting YomgShin

Guest xxshadowxx

@ShilohB thank you for sharing it, I TOTALLY enjoyed reading it as I was spazzing the whole time. 8-} 8-} 8-}

Perhaps, is there more?

@ShilohB the full article in that blog cant read already.it said "sorry the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist".but i already read it a few hours ago.

Guest IvesIvy

Hello Dooliers, we don't have any updates about our Dooley today..
we have to back read and analyzed some interviews of Dooley/Yonghwa.

Take a look for Yonghwa's interview, is it true? dumped by a girl?

ouchhhh! who was that strange girl? Is he wrote this song for that girl?
He experienced heartaches, I doubt and i can't believe.

ctto

Q: Is the song is based on your personal experience?
JYH: Yeah..I might exaggerated a little, but it is based on a true story.
I'm sorry is the story of a man who was dumped by a girl. It is a
direct reflection of how a man feels in such a situation.

Q: Is saying "I'm Sorry" the worst way to break up?
YH: All break ups are hard, I can't tell you which is worse.

YongHwa Favorite songs is I'm Sorry

credit to the owner and translator

(It’s over I’m sorry)
(Do it do it do it now Do it do it do it now)

What did you say? I don’t understand you
I don’t understand when you say you don’t like me
You’re completely crazy, snap out of it
You’re crazy (are you crazy, are you crazy)
Stop acting sad as you leave, stop giving excuses as you leave
You’re crazy (are you crazy, I really want you to get away)

Your last words, those cold words were
I’m sorry (I’m sorry) I’m sorry (I’m sorry)
You said you loved me, you said I’m the only one for you oh but they were all lies
Your words of farewell, your bold words were
I’m sorry (I’m sorry) You tell me sorry (you tell me sorry)
You said that though everyone changes, you’ll never change
Oh but those were just typical words that anyone can say

Your thick-skinned words, your ridiculous words
(I’m sorry, I’m sorry)
Your words annoy me, your words anger me
Oh oh back to me, I’m so crazy

It was me, it was me who gave you everything but you suddenly leave me
You’re crazy (are you crazy, are you crazy)
Just leave, your heart has completely left me, I’ll let you go, I won’t hold onto you anymore
You’re crazy (are you crazy, I really want you to get away)

Your last words, those cold words were
You said you loved me, you said I’m the only one for you oh but they were all lies
Your words of farewell, your bold words were
You said that though everyone changes, you’ll never change
Oh but those were just typical words that anyone can say

Your thick-skinned words, your ridiculous words
(I’m sorry, I’m sorry)
Your words annoy me, your words anger me

I break down at your words once again
The skies fall at your words as well
Your words are like a nightmare
I don’t wanna hear it, please oh no no

Words that ring in my ears, words that are nailed into my heart
I shouldn’t have loved you, I shouldn’t have given my heart to you
Oh I’m the only one who is hurting
Words that wet my eyes, words that are nailed into my heart
I won’t ever do this again, I won’t ever do this again even if I die
Oh this common love that was so easy to you

Your cruel words, your cold words (I’m sorry, I’m sorry)
Your scarring words, your bitter words

Guest ShilohB

@xxshadowxx there is more- i ll PM u :P
@NurlzzS still can read.click home and u can see the latest page it is..
@akazukin02 I will bring Iced Americanos...aigoo...I need to hide & run is it????

agjl.gif

Archived