The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yongshindooleyforever

Hey my dear dooliers.. this thread seems so quiet these days.. is it because of the sunken ship? Anyway.. let's pray for the victims.. we will be waiting for them... this is the hardest time for their family and all of us... *pray and pray* shinhye even cried due to this incident.. all of us cry in our heart.. and this thread is soo quiet but i understand:) i wish that many of the victims can go back home safely... and also dooliers, as @kimsoyeon18‌ sunbaenim always said about 'keep our lovely thread alive'! <3 love you all, love yongshin as always, pray for south korea.. *pray,pray,and pray*. hwaiting <3

Guest sweetbabo

I think Yong Hwa's father is not a doctor but a business man. 

Jung, Ji Taek, YH’s dad (55 years old, a graduate of Kyungnam Information Uni, CEO of Hongju Metal, Inc.) takes office as a president of Busan Student Mountaineer Association. 

Click the link and you'll see where Yong Hwa got his looks. http://cnblueinspanish.tumblr.com/post/22810871632/yonghwas-dad-papa-de-yonghwa-jung-ji-taek

YONGHWA S DAD IS PRESIDENT OF STUDENT MOUNTAINEER ASSOCIATION ???

I WONDER IF APPA GAVE HIS DAUGHTER (IN LAW) SOME ADVICE ABOUT HIKING WHEN SHE WENT TO HIKING RECENTLY . SHE LOVED IT MAYBE ABU NIM AND SHE CAN DO IT TOGETHER IN BUSAN

:D

REPOSTING MY FMV OF YONGSHIN
All About You By Aaron Carter

Some By Junggigo x Soyou

and Last
Be Your Everything By Boys Like Girls

why i choose this song if you read the lyrics its like yonghwa saying or singing to shin hye :)

http://youtu.be/jMrs7ZOQJI0

Uweekly (Singapore magazine) cover is CNBLUE, includes 2-page email interview.

[Eng Trans of Uweekly interview (original article is in Chinese)] 
CNBLUE - Success is not coincidental

With good looks and strong composing capabilities, CNBLUE who will be having their 2nd concert in Singapore on 10 May, is probably the envy of many people. However, they are carrying the expectations of music fans, and stress is inevitable.

100% Concentration

An artiste with ambition would definitely like to continuously seek breakthroughs, CNBLUE is no exception. As known, before new album "Can't Stop" was released, leader Jung Yonghwa once expressed he hoped to release an "all self-composed" album, expressing the group's "unstoppable ambition" in music.

"Music make us playful, and let us feel freedom. When we perform for fans, we can also feel the energy that they want to transfer to us. In order to change our music style and put in new elements into the new album, we put in a lot of hard work and new attempts. Therefore we are very looking forward to be able to perform new music in the concert for everyone."

Known to be "100% focused and engrossed", CNBLUE had always been the group who does not bring worries to the company. After watching the reality show "Cheongdamdong 111", viewers should have impression of the four's serious attitude. (Compared to their more playful and lively senior group FTISLAND, this impression was deeper).

Because he loves to shake hands with everyone, Yonghwa was given the title "Mr Congressman Yonghwa". The one who normally always has a smiling face and amicable Jungshin, when he was teaching his junior, he insisted that his junior had to practise his instrument till perfection then he can rest. From the "Sparta" training they imposed on their juniors, we could see that there is no shortcut for CNBLUE in their road to success.

Under Long Term Stress

Maybe because of their meticulous nature, when the four members had their psychology tests, all of them were tested to be "High Risk". The doctor thinks that all of them have stress inside. Jonghyun even directly admitted that he had always been trying to control his stress from outbreak, but once a year there will be one outbreak when he will become seriously depressed. Yonghwa said that he had insomnia problem and the doctor revealed that his stress was already enormous. 

When analysing Yonghwa's drawing, the doctor thinks that this leader was thinking of avoiding reality, or was stressed because of having to deal with the reality. Even the gentle-looking pro gamer Minhyuk also said that once he start to work, he will feel great stress.

Inseparable from Music

That is why in the email, when they were asked what other hobbies would make them "unstoppable", their answer was still inseparable from …

"If we have to say something that make us 'unstoppable', it has to be music. Four of us wish to produce good music, and wish even more to put in all efforts to produce the best performance." 

"Besides music, we were most persistent in sports and fitness, and watching movies. Ah, Jungshin also has great interest in photography."

Jungshin: "I like to take photos very much. So last year during world tour concert, I decided to bring along my own camera so that I can take photos anytime anywhere. I am very interested in photography and retouching photos, so whenever I have time I will do these."

Even when asked about their hobbies outside music, their answers are still inseparable from work. CNBLUE members should really find a way to relax well.

Releasing their Real "Charm"

Their management company recently participated in a so-called "reality variety" show. From this programme titled "Cheongdamdong 111", the individual special characteristics of each CNBLUE member was revealed.

Before this, in order to fit with the name "CNBLUE", Lee Jonghyun represents "Burning", Kang Minhyuk represents "Lovely", Lee Jungshin represents "Untouchable" while Jung Yonghwa represents "Emotional".

However in the show, the real comments from the management company's staff were: Lee Jonghyun is "Busan guy", after living many years in Seoul, he will still accidentally break out in cute "Busan dialect" and make himself feel vexed. Kang Minhyuk is an "avid gamer", but his appearance is consistently praised by female staff, the representative of beautiful guy. Lee Jungshin is "Kamjongshin" which means he is emotional, and he is also very interested in fashion trends.

As for Jung Yonghwa this "model student", his behaviour has near to zero defects, it is as difficult as reaching the sky to find his mistakes.

Maybe a lot of viewers were surprised by this "different side" of them, but the members themselves were not. "Actually four of us have always been too familiar with each other, there is no surprise at all. However, through this programme, we instead obtained some precious moments with other artistes of the same company."

5-Year Changes

After debuting for 5 years, did every member see any growth or changes in the other members?

"It felt that we had done many things, and it seemed that we had become more polished. Actually, our dreams before our debut were really being realized one after another. When we held our first concert, we were very excited. Moving forward, we also want to continue to realize each and every of our other dreams! Everyone please give lots of support to us!"

(Note: Please do not repost without credit. I won't be sharing scans of the original article until next week. Meanwhile, Boices in Singapore do get your own copy of the magazine.)

(Full cr to : @w2ting)

1504100_662429977128151_1027764491305455

?type=3&theater
i really like Hongki (ftisland) confession:)>- SHINHYE is TALENTED , Pretty, kind, sweet, she has  a GOLDEN HEART. SHE WAS JUST ALMOST PERFECT that every mother likes her , and in concerts yonghwa's mom Seats with  shinhye just to make him happy while singing live 

Guest Guadalupe Anguiano

So I'm to the thread not a new shipper though. I was browsing through this forum and noticed it was really quite so I was wondering if maybe we could say our favorite moment

Annyeong!!! don't worry guys if the thread has been so quiet for the last few days it is because of the recent tragedy in South Korea and in observace of the Lenten season.. some of us will be back in posting again life must go on but please let us silently continue to pray for the family and victims of the Sewol tragedy.
moving on..here's YongShin version of Yong Hwa's Shu Uemura short film ad *just for fun*
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Shu Uemura - YongShin version [Eng Sub]

@Guadalupe Anguiano my favorite moment will always be Baeksang 2012 (for now) no idol/actor has ever done a gesture like that to his female friend.. second is their drama BTS moments :)

Archived