The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shemotional

you are a good catcher...hehehhe-we didn''t even realised it :))

remember abt YH tweets..."HEOL" thing.... knets says that SH always says "EOL" and YH also say the ''EOL"...

kekekkeeke- but I think that was just coincedence :D

you are a genius dear..so yong hwa must have watched the reaction video of psh or shin hye told him herself... lol. great eye and ear dear....

I have this feeling it is can't stop that shin hye heard because she said it will go all-kill and she was sure...

hi @dooliers I really miss spazzing here...I hope for my laptop back so I could spazz with you guys more..huhu

Yeay! Finally i can join this thread , pls bear with me bcs of my bad grammarHhh... actually i've been long time become dooliers fan but i think twice to join this thread bcs my english moreover i don't know how to post photo or link here :((But since i'm very very very very adore PSH n JYH friendship so i tried to join this thread I Love PSH bcs she has kind heart, always optimis n hardworkerShe make me build my new dream since i ever think to give up of my dream I Love JYH bcs his voice, music give me strenght I don't know why but that's true, i know that's sound crazy but i really love their friendship since YABI'm sorry if i make u annoyed but I Love this thread kekeke  =D> ^:)^ :x

Guest 3bikinokobuta

@BluenB Hi dear, feel free to come and spazz with us. I was also hesitant before I joined since I'm very bad at techie stuff, can't post pic or make video etcs. But I must say our senior Dooliers here are very helpful so it's like a big family here. I'm sure we are all eager to hear your views of our OTP. Don't mind the English, it's not the first language of many here but we still enjoy each others' views and opinions.

WELCOME!

Guest emotionalstar2218

3bikinokobuta said:

A question to everyone! Does Yonghwa and Shinhye have their own car?I remember one of you guys posting a picture of it way back but I totally forgot about it.

Archived