The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest xxshadowxx

I envy you so much!!! I always dream of going to Korea. I hope you have an AWESOME time there in May. Don't forget to go to Shinhye's parent's restaurant and tell us all of the details. Lol

Hye dooliers, im going to korea this coming may... To all dooliers in korea.. Let's meet up!! ;

;)

;

;)

@BlueMoonl‌ annyeong!nice to meet you.i like your fmv.do you have the copy of the video that had blocked by mbc with you?i want that..i want to save to my laptop as my collection video of our dooley couple.. :D :x

Guys...by the way, about the bracelet. SH using cross bracelet, n YH using a cross on his neckless. But when im watching interview on sbs comeback show, when YH talk about COLD LOVE in Chile. He using the same bracelet like SH. the same bracelet like on the STILL MV. So I think that bracelet not only 'just property'. Maybe the bracelet is have a special meaning for YH. That's my deluku sid. Sorry, i can't quote the photos. And sorry for my terrible english.

Guest ShilohB

I think with the recent tragedy in SK ...I think we shouldn't hope so high for Dooley moment...
my POV-maybe their agency are thinking really-really hard about the coming concert bcoz of the tragedy...
as we know-most of Kpop thing is on hold in respect of the tragedy....
we as fans should understand whatever their decision & back them up...
for the time being pls pray for the best...

We will have our Dooley moment... in future..  HARUS mode... Dooliers :-*

Guest 3bikinokobuta

Hmmm, why is the thread so quiet today? Where's all the senior Dooliers and newbies and lurkers??

To keep the thread thriving, I'd like to ask if any Chingu here notice the same thing as me.....Remeber when SH commented on YH new songs for his comeback album? She used the phrase "sol-lay-gay" (sorry I don't know Korean, but it means make her heart flutter)

Credits to rightful owner.

And guess what? During CNBlue Comeback Show, the MC asked YH his feelings about the song Can't Stop, YH also described Can't Stop as a song that expresses feelings of "sol-lay-gay"!! ( at about 12.30) Wow! Both BFF has the same feel and uses the same phrase to describe it! Coincidence?....I don't know but I'm sure they know.....hehehe.
Credits to rightful owner.

Okie, there's something I must qualify. I noticed that in the Comeback Show, the background song that SH was listening to was actually Cold Love not, Can't Stop, when she commented that the song stings her heart yet she feels "sol-lay-gay". But in my delulu opinion, the song she heard was actually Can't Stop but it got switched to Cold Love in the Comeback Show by FNC. Why? It would have been too glaring and scandalous if YH should say the exact same thing for the same song as SH, right? Moreover, out of the three sad love songs, Can't Stop makes people feel sad or sting the heart. But the rhythm and beat as well as the longing-ness and not-giving-up-on-love lyrics definitely makes ones heart flutter.

But never mind, I'm quite contented that somehow they both uses the same phrase anyway, even if it was for different songs,.....BF Forever!

Guest ShilohB

3bikinokobuta said: Hmmm, why is the thread so quiet today? Where's all the senior Dooliers and newbies and lurkers??

To keep the thread thriving, I'd like to ask if any Chingu here notice the same thing as me.....Remeber when SH commented on YH new songs for his comeback album? She used the phrase "sol-lay-gay" (sorry I don't know Korean, but it means make her heart flutter)

And guess what? During CNBlue Comeback Show, the MC asked YH his feelings about the song Can't Stop, YH also described Can't Stop as a song that expresses feelings of "sol-lay-gay"!! Wow! Both BFF has the same feel and uses the same phrase to describe it! Coincidence?....I don't know but I'm sure they know.....hehehe.

Guest ormie

ShilohB said: I think with the recent tragedy in SK ...I think we shouldn't hope so high for Dooley moment...
my POV-maybe their agency are thinking really-really hard about the coming concert bcoz of the tragedy...
as we know-most of Kpop thing is on hold in respect of the tragedy....
we as fans should understand whatever their decision & back them up...
for the time being pls pray for the best...

We will have our Dooley moment... in future..  HARUS mode... Dooliers :-*

Guest xxshadowxx

A question to everyone! Does Yonghwa and Shinhye have their own car?I remember one of you guys posting a picture of it way back but I totally forgot about it.

Guest 3bikinokobuta

A question to everyone! Does Yonghwa and Shinhye have their own car?

I remember one of you guys posting a picture of it way back but I totally forgot about it.

I think they do.... I read some where that YH owns a black Land Rover ( btw SH said before this is one of her favorite car model) and SH's car is white in color. She confirmed this during the radio show when FTisland JH called her. Chingus who knows better please correct me if I'm wrong.