The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest MISSMOON

EstefaniaM said: MISSMOON said: @estifaniam my friend your analysis is so awesome, thank u 4 sharing. I recommend u to make a video like what bluemoon light did. so ur analysis will be delivered to all their fans :-bd . u deserve a really big kisses for ur awesome analysis :-* :-* :-* :-*

Thank you so much my darling ^^.  
If you see the end of the video info of the amazing BlueMoon Light, she is based on my analysis. (on part)I'd love to, but I do not know edit x.x . If anyone would like to use all the analysis to make a video , I am delighted ^^

@estifaniam I prefer that u r the one who uses ur analysis.don't be so negative!!! if u try, u will find it so sooooo easy & u will enjoy making videos. videos r the best way of sending messages or affect people nowadays. if u r using mac, u have a app called imovie, u will find a lot of tutorials on youtube abt how to use imovie. just start a project in imovie then import the videos u want to edit to imovie and everything else u can figure it out logically without the help of tutorials. if u didn't, watch the tutorials.

#pray for south korea459 people on board,325 high schools,15 teachers,30 crews members,89 other passenger..the ship board had sink in the sea.sars is ongoing to save the passenger that is alive.dont know how many has died. ^:)^ [-O< :(( #pray for mh370

Guest ShinS1430293606

Hmmm so this the meaning of "Ss" (front)→LIVE Forever (Back)

Remember (ssinz) twitter Bio:
 She wants LIVE Happy and Healthy

Twitter bio ssinz: "I am a person wants to live my life happily and healthily/I want to see us together
cr. Chrisblue Boice glg77U.jpg 

Guest ShilohB

CNBLUE concert is just around the corner...Since they are no news abt them coming to my country, I guess I just share their recent show in LA KPOP concert....CNBLUE was AWESOME as usual.....LOVE them :-*

Can't Stop (Fancam)

credit to YanisRei

I'm Sorry(Fancam)

credit to Kpop Festival

Love & Friday Night(Fancam)

credit to YanisRei

It must be AWESOME seeing them singing LIVE :((

Guest ShilohB

This is more clear version of Mr Dooley dancing to Sistar Alone :))
Enjoy the song & dance-look at the background- Yonghwa & Taec trolling :))

credit to YanisRei

Guest ShilohB

MS Dooley dancing to Sistar-Alone in Top Gear Korea :P
look at the MC face... :D
although she doesn't wear sexy clothes, her moves were so SEXY =P~
no wonder her BFF said she dance better than other girls group

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br0AbyZ-pnM
credit to KpopSexyDance

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

MISSMOON

said:

EstefaniaM

said:

MISSMOON

said: @estifaniam my friend your analysis is so awesome, thank u 4 sharing. I recommend u to make a video like what bluemoon light did. so ur analysis will be delivered to all their fans :-bd . u deserve a really big kisses for ur awesome analysis :-* :-* :-* :-*

Thank you so much my darling ^^.  
If you see the end of the video info of the amazing BlueMoon Light, she is based on my analysis. (on part)I'd love to, but I do not know edit x.x . If anyone would like to use all the analysis to make a video , I am delighted ^^

@estifaniam I prefer that u r the one who uses ur analysis.don't be so negative!!! if u try, u will find it so sooooo easy & u will enjoy making videos. videos r the best way of sending messages or affect people nowadays. if u r using mac, u have a app called imovie, u will find a lot of tutorials on youtube abt how to use imovie. just start a project in imovie then import the videos u want to edit to imovie and everything else u can figure it out logically without the help of tutorials. if u didn't, watch the tutorials.

yongshins2 said: @NurIzzS
Ahhhh Bluemoonlight uploaded a new one! The first was deleted cause it contains interviews with copyrights!Check it out:
Why Yongshin rumors Can't Stop?

cr to Bluemoon light
omg, it's daebak again  :-O
Thanks :) i really suck at writing in this forum so you have to really help me :D <3