The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NorineJ

Reminiscing from YAB imagejpg5_zps36b45c43.jpg and Shinhye said: There was no game to clean each others’ fingernails during Heartstrings.. (Think for a moment) Till now we can know what each other are thinking just by looking at their faces? Even though we have not met for a very long time, we can still remember clearly filming times, so we have not changed at all! imagejpg1_zpsf607d140.jpgimagejpg9_zpsf37f54ca.jpgimagejpg12_zps5bc79d3e.jpgimagejpg13_zpsd3908e70.jpg Yonghwa ideal girl came to watch cnblue debut performance imagejpg14_zpse0f4ccb5.jpgimagejpg10_zps578f4bc1.jpg Mianhe Dooliers! Really really really missing them so much Ctto

Guest yongshindooleyforever

Hm.... It's very a difficult question... I really like all their MVs, like @kimsoyeon18 said...oh btw, u added KangJu & Doo Rim couple in ur sig! I also love the drama kkk :D OK! Back to topic:  Yes, I like all their MVs...Every MV has its own style and story..so it's hard to choose which I like the most. So if u ask about my fav cnblue song, I would say "Would u come to me"...But it's just my fav song of them at the moment, cause I nearly like all their songs. To be honest, I'm not so into Kpop, but I love cnblue-music, it's different from the others :)

And if u ask me about my fav YongShin-Song, so I would answer "Y,Why" & "You've fallen for me", cause I really believe that "Y,Why" is a confession song, which yong wrote for shin. She was the first to hear it and it's one of her fav cnblue-song, so I guess it has a deep meaning for them.

I agree!! But i love YOU'VE FALLEN FOR ME the most <3 no matter how many time I've listen to it, it still makes me smile and the scene of heartstrings just float in my mind.. :x yonghwa even said that he loves this song and he will continue to like it keke <3 and also hey you, because i miss you, imagine,can't stop and so on *cnblue daebak* hahaha... and of course shinhye's songs are daebak too as she has a sweet voice.. I'm addicted into shinhye's 'arm pillow' now that song is just too sweet for me!! :\"> yonghwa is the best in composing good songs (love theme songs keke) ..his voice makes everyone 's heart flutters including shinhye <3 and I can say that both of them have the power to sing!!

Arghhh what should I say.... yongshin are daebak!! Dooliers are awesome!! Isn't it amazing and fantastic? Although all of us come from different countries but we love two of them so much and support them together.. life is a miracle hahaha XD

Dooliers, have a nice day and keep this thread alive and continue to love our yongshin!! HWAITING :)>-

Guest NorineJ

Millions of Shinhye Anti fans?? No Shinhye yang U haf become Korea's and international sweetheart and we Dooliers are proud of Dooley's achievements Random pics interviews & videos imagejpg17_zps1b0de67c.jpg
imagejpg1_zpsd6a8831b.jpg Just for fun Have a gd evening everyone. Ctto ;;):D:)>-

Guest freeya

yongshins2 said: Dooleyburgers, do u know Heartstrings? Of course u know kkkkkk....so have u ever watched this FMV? It's short but simply amazing. I love the effects :x

ctu

Yay! We have new Members! Welcome @andacnblue & @yongshin1822. Glad to have u here. Spazz more with us & keep this thread alive :x
Hamburger-Pitcha-Ice Americano-PARTY!!!! It's more fun to be a Doolier, cause YONGSHIN is LOVE <:-P <:-P <:-P
This is 4 u, it's a screen cap from the MV :)

Whoooaa... your a legend @kimsoyeon18‌ regards my respect!! Maybe i am always late to know something about our couple :(( :(( :((

This threat is really2 help me. I found it for the first time when i am googling our couple. Until now i am always thirsty about them. Sorry if my english make u dizzy.

Guest silvergate08

but from what i heard that jacket came from other shipping....but what spazz worthy is yong doodled something on it kekekek

Dooliers!just now i had opened fan video of yongshin by blue moon light on youtube but it is already blocked by mbc and others korea entertainment..its spoil me.the video titled 'why yongshin rumors cant stop 2014' and the background song is 'LOVE IS' by cnblue.why they block it?waeyo?kekeke.the view of the video is near 100 thousand even it is upload one month!daebak! :(( so sad..heeee cheers dooliers! :-h

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"
i know this scene is not scripted
ctto 
xD
1901714_261253477379645_3584106882868841

Archived