The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest sweetbabo

Se7en and park han byul dated but kept saying they were friends .

Everytime there were rumors they said they are close friends ...

Finally they revealed ...

I will patiently and sincerely wait for that day too .

And pray for that day

That our couple admit themselves without someone outing them

PS dooleys pls start praying for peaksang and that shinhye wins and recives flowers from him

And i hope patk seju wins too and shinhye turns tables by giving him flowers .

haha

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sweetbabo said: Se7en and park han byul dated but kept saying they were friends . Everytime there were rumors they said they are close friends ... Finally they revealed ... I will patiently and sincerely wait for that day too . And pray for that day That our couple admit themselves without someone outing them PS dooleys pls start praying for peaksang and that shinhye wins and recives flowers from him And i hope patk seju wins too and shinhye turns tables by giving him flowers . haha

@KarelyM‌ i can assure you Dooliers don't live in "mystery" that only belongs to "fictions" i think you did not read our Valentines day contest entries (i understand since you are from another ship) those were all based on our OTP's real life interactions and not a product of our imagination.. Moreover i think i prefer living with "hope" over living in "lies" in regard to my otp how about you which do you prefer? *i think i already know the answer* :)

Annyeong Dooliers/YongShins!!!!

Hi, I am kinda silent lurker here, :D

TBH, I am not really a big fan of YAB but strangely I like YH-SH chemistry since then...I know PSH is really close to all her Anjell members but the vibe is different. With JGS she gives this brotherly vibe, with LHK strong bonding in genuine fren zone, and with these 2, she is just one of the boys.

However with YH, fren zone or more she made it obvious she's a girl-he's a boy kind of friendship, other words they are more flirty with each other than they ever do with other people...SH touch YH anywhere and everywhere and he let her but when I see him with idol girls in variety show or concert backstage, or with his other co stars he is very careful abt skinship even if he's friendly with them.

Same goes with PSH, now if both have bf and gf other than each other, can their partners stand watching JH-SH real life skinship? Sure rumors outbreak made them more careful but they never go out of their way to kill the rumors either. In fact at times I even wonder if YH voluntarily 'sharing' more info is his intention to really kill the rumors or his way trying to evade the question and/or make it seems he's denying but not putting it off completely... especially the one when explain how PSH end up sitting with his mom at CNblue concert, I mean for heaven sake they only mention abt YH-SH rumors but never specific which one, but he voluntarily explain, saying how his mom saw PSH, then ask her to sit with them (YH's mom & dad), so I was like :-? :-?  :-?  Hmmmm...Wasnt this a rock concert? wud people go alone for this kind of concert, or any kind of concert for that matter, especially a girl? Wudnt it be more fun going with a few more friends, then they can scream their heart out together? JYH is her best friend, and so are the rest of CNBlue members, even if YH gave her a ticket, she can always ask him to get her a couple more tickets rite? So why wud she attend the concert alone? I dunno how's the sitting arrangement there, but usually with seat tickets its numbered rite? Usually for each members they were given some tickets for them to invite their friends & family, rite & usually tickets were given in batch, meaning YH's tickets wud be close together, same goes to other members, but SH was seated in the same row as his parents. So again why wud she attend the concert alone? Unless she is his sumone, that she'll stay with him backstage, watch the concert with his family, then after the concert she's with him again, of cos there's no need for her to be with friends since she has plan before & after the concert with the performers  :-j

Also watching back interviews with CNBLUE boys, also all the obvious teasing during a formal awards I have strange feeling that most people in the the industry knows the the truth behind their 'close friendship' but they played along since both are not ready to publicized their relationship, also its hard for papparazzi to caught them since they either caught in a group or they just shrug it as their close friendship..other than practically caught them making out, what else havent we seen them doing in real life?   ;))

Guest ShilohB

Thanks @lxands for the very wise opinion.....
Happy to see that u make the time to put your posts here...and I am 100% agree with your opinion.

For all the Dooliers, we claimed they are friends coz in reality they are CLOSE friends as they claimed it...
not colleagues or co-workers....
Even though their communication seems to be less in OUR eyes, coz we are living miles away from them...
have faith when the people there still believes that they are still dating oops- wrong...FRIENDS :))
of coz we know all abt our own artists more than other people living outside our own country...

To the self-claimed Dooliers or confused Dooliers that still can''t make up their mind to be on which SHIP...
pls pls pls [-O<     STOP what u are doing...
coming here and saying you believed in YongShin & also saying that in other Ship...
it really makes u dizzy actually...choose 1 ship that is where you want to be & spazz 24 hours u like...

we dont need confused Dooliers here..it is either u Believe or NOT!!!!

So-make up your mind & we will be waiting...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lX8LA5V2dGk/T6ba7_D3qWI/AAAAAAAACdo/sFc7psWVH3Q/s1600/cat-filing-nails.gif ctto

Finally listened to Shin Hye's Arm Pillow. So happy that she is continuously improving with each song she released! And the fact that acoustic/guitar really suits her voice (remember the collab with Standing Egg?), could increase the possibility of Yong Hwa and her working together on a song (sorry delusional mode hahaha)
tumblr_mv8h5aA44C1sknatuo2_500.gif

In other news, Paekang/Baeksang is just around the corner (probably in May)! Praying and hoping Shin Hye will win and for another Dooley moment P.S Is that what SH when she said I want to see us together, another Paeksang moment? (I'm sorry can't helped but be delulu today)
tumblr_m339apC2T01rrvgozo1_500.gif

Guest aliceblue

Unreleased scene *Heartstrings*

This is a Fan Acc for unreleased scene in heartstrings movie.

If you don’t want to know the detail before you watch it, don’t read below.

Thanks^^

<LATTER PART of two movies>

It’s from Ep10 in original drama.

Can you remember the first scene of Ep10?

It was like that…the students go to MT near the sea. The night, both Lee Shin and Lee Gyuwon can’t sleep and unintentionally meet each other.

Then Lee Shin confesses “My wish is you will love me again”.  

omooooooooo lol

That means: They start dating^^ hehehe

At the next scene, Gyuwon goes out from her house on a certain morning, Shin is there. He is waiting to go to her hospital . Because Gyuwon was injured and hospitalized before MT.

They walk together side by side, then their hands touch each other.

Shin”It hurts”

Gyu won”ah…sorry”

Shin”Then, let’s hold hands”

kyaaaaaaaa  lol sorry

~Unreleased Scene1~

They come to bus stop,waiting for a bus to hospital.

Many people is waiting there.

Then bus comes.

People rush to board on the bus because they want to take a seat!

Shin says to Gyuwon nicely “You can board slowly”

And he pushes away people and boards on the bus, throws a bag to empty seat and makes nobody can sit there.

And kindly welcome Gyuwon to be seated there.

Then ajumma who couldn’t get a seat complains to them.

Ajumma “You guys can’t pay respect for elder??”

Ajumma is angry and Gyuwon almost stands up.

But Shin says with lovely smile “She is injured, sorry^^”

Hearing his words, Ajumma move to backward…

Then Shin say in a low voice “so shameful…”

~Unreleased Scene2~

They reached to her hospital.

Gyuwon says “Wait here please, it might take so long”

Shin”Okay, I’ll read books”

After Gyuwon went into treatment room, Shin sits down at the waiting room.

He takes a magazine from magazine rack and start reading…

Suddenly Gyuwon’s big moan from treatment room. “Awwww”

Not only once, two or three…”Ah…Awwww…”

Shin react sensitively to her voice, couldn’t even sit down there and stand up.

He crumples the magazine. It’s so funny LOL 

Then her doctor comes out from the treatment room.

Doctor is surprised because a man is crumpling magazine and glaring.

Doctor says “You can’t do that, it’s our (hospital’s) magazine” and moves away.

Shin is still staring him sharply ”It’s not you but me, wanna complain…”

Next is the famous ice cream dating~~

tumblr_inline_n3fax1SFwR1rsvcua.jpg

This’s all !! Unreleased scene is only two !! 

so  short but his well caring feeling towards Gyuwon is really cuteeee♡

hhaha, so happy to see his Fall-in-love face^^

<personal impressions>

First part of two movies is titled “one way love”, so most parts Lee Shin

looks so sad and painful… I don’t like it, even it’s acting, I don’t wanna see his crying face… 

On the contrast, latter part is titled “mutual love”, Lee Shin looks happy and positive with Gyuwon. So I love it simply *^^*

Movie is too short, only love story between Shin and Gyuwon is reedited mainly. (So sorry that we can’t meet cute Juni and other characters not so much…)

But I enjoyed the movies enough because I’m a fan of Yonghwa!!

Lee Shin in unreleased scene are too cute, it’s almost YongHwa himself hahaha SO I LOVE THEM ^^

Hope many HS fans who are not living in Japanese can meet this adorable Lee Shin in a near future ^^

Thank you for reading poor FA till the end ^^

( taken from : http://bmperu.tumblr.com/post/81483281938/unreleased-scene-heartstrings )

Kyaaaaaa I wanna watch those scenes.... they're sooo cuuuuteeee, i can imagine Lee Shin's cute expressions, why MBC had to cut those scenes?  ~X( ~X(  hope there will be the DVD......[-O< [-O<

Guest ShilohB

Although it seems like off-topic..but just want to share this:
I was reading this "7 steps-How to Read Body Language".....

credit to the owner,

u can read the article here: http://www.wikihow.com/Read-Body-Language
Pay attention to how physically close someone is to you. >>The closer they are, the warmer they are thinking of you. If you move slightly closer to them and they move even closer to you, they probably really like you or are very comfortable around/by you.
Watch their head position. >>Overly tilted heads are either a potential sign of sympathy, or if a person smiles while tilting their head, they are being playful and maybe even flirting.

Look into their eyes. >>Dilated pupils mean that the person is interested.
See if they're mirroring you.>> If someone mimics your body language this is a very genuine sign that they are trying to establish rapport with you.

imageimage
Be aware of nervous gestures:>>If someone brushes their hair back with their fingers, this may be preening, a common gesture if the person likes you

Guest mizzbolmae

Hello dooliers... Am newbie here... plz treat me well chingu ya... kkkkkk~~~ i've been silent lurker on this sweet couple soompi thread almost 2 years.. i really love reading all u guys has spazz n posted related to our couple everyday... but sadly my english was totally bad.. out of the space..so felt a bit disapointed bcoz i can't express my feelin well towards our couple...its really limited english words that i know.. haishhh~~~ mianhae... :D so make it short..let me just shared our couple pic that i made with u guys... hope u like it... happy spazzin'.. am really really really love this couple.. yongshin forever love....saranghae~~~~ :x

#but i don't know how to post the pic....??!! Kyaaaaa~~~~ mian...anyone..?? help me plss.. :(( :-S 
^:)^

About the unreleased scene,is it the scene that yonghwa play basketball is included?because as i know that there was the scene yonghwa play the basketball has cut.morever there is the picture yong take after he play it with minhyuk.hope that who is watching the hearstring movie can share with us.heeee... :D

welcome @mizzbolmae
Welcome-cute-doll.gif

tumblr_n34rb2PLLX1rubq40o3_250.gif
ctto
you just need to copy an image url and insert it in the picture box above(5th from your right)...make sure to delete the http:// before you paste the pic link...
and please don't forget to credit the picture to its owner, and if you don't know who the owner is, simply put CTTO...
Anyway, happy spazzing with us..
its much more fun to be a doolier... lets enjoy their true friendship...

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

Hellooooooo chingus

PLEASE, [VOTE] 
For CNBLUE: http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote16 
For ShinHye: http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1 
For YongHwa: http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote11

Archived