The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

hello dooliers chingus
i would like to congrats our princess shin hye because her twitter was verified already

;))
argh i still didnt watch hello councelor
i think the topic there about marriage life correct me if im wrong ;))
have a nice day

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

kimsoyeon18 said: hello dooliers chingus
i would like to congrats our princess shin hye because her twitter was verified already
;))
argh i still didnt watch hello councelor
i think the topic there about marriage life correct me if im wrong ;))
have a nice day

Yup.... You r beautiful... She s beautiful... He s beautiful :) :x
tumblr_l9ikv5s2Jh1qauajd.jpg

tumblr_l9ikx6Yo6x1qauajd.jpg

And these ones! Truthfully, i have never seen any other girl who put her arm around YH's shoulder (at least?) 3 times like her.You r so cool! Shinhye ah!
tumblr_l9ikr8eK961qauajd.jpg

BkMrME3CcAAcM3q.jpg

tumblr_m0g1p0EvGo1qcpzleo1_250.gif

photo & gif cre to the owner :)

Dooliers!i have seen a video yongshin for the song arm pillow on the youtube.it also has eng sub,hangul..in the video,there has all the scene in heartstring.and the part that i like the most is shin hye sleep in the yong's shoulder or arm pillow maybe...kekeke.also at that scene there is the lyrics i lie on your arm and patted me ...love2 the video.thanks to the dooliers who is make it.but i dont know how to spazz the video.you can just type arm pillow eng sub in youtube,so there is the video.sorry for my long spazz..heeee.im just to excited.how quickly dooliets make the video. :x :x

Guest ShilohB

Here is one of my finding....these photos are NOT photoshop but taken from the true event of our couple...
Hopefully u guys will like it :)

On her Taxi Intv :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbXZGubr42QxlFwhj9-er   

she said that YH ''NEVER'' hold her up during filming... so what is this???

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ10JfxqJ-ycLhAWgZD90l      heartrings bts

credit to the owner of the photos

Thanks @shemotional‌...thats right its daebakkk!to all creative dooliers,hope you guys can make more yongshin video regarding to the song.its more fun to be be dooliers.. :x :D

Guest shemotional

Yongie in his PILLOW!

Embedded image permalink
credit as tagged

A preview from the magazine’s pictorial was released on CNBLUE’s official Facebook account today. Yonghwa looks charming and comfortable lying on a pillow while holding a guitar in full-white background.

Guest IvesIvy

Britney-ShilohB said: Here is one of my finding....these photos are NOT photoshop but taken from the true event of our couple...
Hopefully u guys will like it :)

On her Taxi Intv :

she said that YH ''NEVER'' hold her up during filming... so what is this???

heartrings bts

credit to the owner of the photos

Guest shemotional

[tweeted by: @nonnynona88]
SH K-STAR. TOP RANK ARTISTS(KOREAN STAR). VOTE for #CNBLUE YONGHWA

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote11

Embedded image permalink
ctto

Guest silvergate08

shinhye might be joking yonghwa to do exercise again so his arms will go back and become her arm pillow again. its just too thin now.

LOL im just trolling
:)) :)>-

Guest ShinS1430293606

[*]
[*]04.19 [Concert] 2014 CNBLUE Live – Can’t Stop at Jamsil Arena, Seoul[*]04.20 [Concert] 2014 CNBLUE Live – Can’t Stop at Jamsil Arena, Seoul[*]  Park Shin Hye April 2014:

1/4 - Digital single 'Arm Pillow' released.
14/4 - CF filming.
15/4 - CF filming.
18/4 - Lotte Duty Free Family Concert.

Source: SALT_ENT
:x

Guest sweetbabo

@KarelyM ,chinggu. why? is the other thread NOT FUNNY enough or NOT KIND enough?

we know you visit other park shin hye otp thread too!

gurl, if u are here to try to brainwash us dooliers,then just stop'. u r so obvious being insecure and doubtful about ur real OTP.

the thing is we are supported by korean netizen and that we always have somethng to spazz about .and we are always on thdm ground!

True that !!

One thing that should b very clear to ppl around here. Donot post insecurities in this thread . Sorry for being harsh but if you have a hard time believing in our couple ..u should not be coming here in SHIPPERS thread which is EXCLUSIVELY for Dooleys . There is absoultely no doubt about our otp s FRIENDSHIP . after that our shipppy heart wants more . But lurkers a question :ARE U SURE ABOUT YOUR OTP ARE EVEN CLOSE AS FRIENDS ? LET ALONE MORE THAN THAT ? YOU HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDLY COWORKERS BUT CLOSE ONES ARE ONLY FEWWW

I ll belive in any friendship if it comes from their own mouth . Which has already happened for our otp .

SORRY if i offended you but pulease stop posting if u rnt a doolier . Thanks .

Guest sheshel

shinhye might be joking yonghwa to do exercise again so his arms will go back and become her arm pillow again. its just too thin now.

LOL im just trolling

:)) :)>-

His arms are thinner than mine! Actually he is sexier than me.hahaha!

Annyeong Dooliers! :)

i feel just like the criminal ..
i steal compilation of yong ideal type from other shippers fb ..
god please forgive me for my sin but i think this closer to sinzz ..

8-} 8-} 8-}

- Choi HwaJung's Power Radio (February 2010) but before WGM!!:

Feminine, but still someone who I can feel the cuteness.

- Trendy Magazine Nº12 (June 2010):

I also think I don’t understand much about love. My ideal type and view on love seem to change with circumstances. They’ve changed all this time. Anyway, I hope for some long and stable relationship.

- Hanako Magazine (August 2010):

Femenine and cute, have a good personality, doesn’t like to lie. A girl who only loves her boyfriend.

- Taiwan Showcase interview (September 2010):

I like kind girls, someone who can understand me and give me 100% support.

- Singapore Teens (September 2010):

I like feminine girls.

- Special Cross Talk HaruHana Vol.2 (November 2010):

A cute and honest person. I’d like a girl who can understand me and support what I’m doing.

- Ray Magazine (January 2011):

Honest and supportive.

- Bang Channel A-Port (February 2011):

First... I hope she is the type of woman who is pure, has a femenine personality, and is someone who is honest. Appearance-wise, I prefer girls with long hair. I also like the hair to be slightly wavy. As for height... i would hope that she is tall enough to be just above where my shoulders are. I like girls with clear and bright eyes... and someone who knows how to take care of herself

- Anan No. 1748 (March 2011)

Firstly, a woman that understands my job well, then has beautiful eyes, long and a little wavy hair, suits pants style well, cooks well, doesn’t tell lies, is nice to my friends and acquaintances…. Age doesn’t matter when it comes to liking someone.

- Choi Hwajung's Power Time (April 2011):

I like long hair, clear eyes. If short hair suits her well, it’s ok. Who never tell a lie, pure, a true person. A girl with clear eyes and long, straight hair.

- Ok JunHyun's Gayo Plaza (April 2011):

YH: (in baby’s accent) I’m hungry.

YH: If this were my girlfriend’s voice, I would have fallen for her.

- SBS Strong Heart (April 2011): 

Well, things like food… she has to eat well. And says things like, "I know this really good place, let's go there…".

please don't hate me ..
:D:D

Archived