The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Good job dooliers for the analyzes!keep supporting our OTP.does shin hye has any activity on the date of cnblue concert in seoul? :D

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kimsoyeon18 *huuugs* never mind the neighbors.

Yeah haters to the left!

B-)

@‌NurlzzS

I don't know about her schedule... hopefully she have time to watch the concert! [-O<

Btw, I'm so happy to see New Members post here! Keep it up Dooliers! :x

Edit: thx @ShinS for posting her schedule.... :)

Hello Dooliers... from last week I have started again going to dooleysional world.. and its hard to come down on earth.. and as I was watching ther videos again.. is it just me who think she SH friendzoned YH around HS days.. *its just my thinking* or does anyone thinks that too??

Shin hye posted on her official china weibo that she mentioned before in interview that she's not gonna publicize her relationship but all the speculations that are far from the truth on her bf really hurt him so she's gonna disclose her secret bf now. he's very multi-talented, handsome but dorky cute. Then she posted pix of go minam lol Well apparently it was a Aprils fool joke BUT you never know if it's really 100% a joke

;)

Guest NorineJ

Annyeong good morning to all Dooliers :-h :D HARUS dooleysional mode on...lol what can I say been seeing dem in my dreams....ahhh my Dooley heart dugeun dugeun anticipating if Baeksang 2014 Smurfs will b performing and Shinhye will be receiving any bouquet from mr Simpson himself....sorry I can dream can I, I'm sure other Dooliers would like to see dat moment too :x :Dc545dbc675c44760a4515eb5a1a103d2_zps5aab58b4.jpg

Guest ShilohB

YES- Ms Dooley Twitter Acc have been verified...
Embedded image permalinkctto

ssinz's bio: "Ttiling ttiling I'm a person who wants to live my life happily & healthily./I want to see us together./"

Bhagat said: Hello Dooliers... from last week I have started again going to dooleysional world.. and its hard to come down on earth.. and as I was watching ther videos again.. is it just me who think she SH friendzoned YH.. *its just my thinking* or does anyone thinks that too??

Guest ShilohB

akazukin02

said:

Bhagat

said: Hello Dooliers... from last week I have started again going to dooleysional world.. and its hard to come down on earth.. and as I was watching ther videos again.. is it just me who think she SH friendzoned YH.. *its just my thinking* or does anyone thinks that too??

Guest shemotional

If she Friend-zoned him - u would see them following each other in Twitter. even they will posts selca of them together- i mean meeting as Friends :) like she does with all her friends

the lack of interaction/ communication between them (in our eyes) makes you wonder WHY...
have faith coz he said it in national TV that they are CLOSE friend... last year he said that their friendships became awkward bcoz of the rumours but he still visit 

ı strongly agree wıth both @akazukin and @shiloh. if u notice PSH is a friendly fellow and is very close with all her co-stars.JGS, hongki,si yoon, kim wobin and maybe leeminho.but out of all these handsome men she worked with, whom she had dating scandals.....only Jung Yong Hwa ....only him she had dating scandal that last for 4 long years....

and out of them , only THEM who agreed to be CAREFUL!!!!

EVEN YONG HWA SAID THAT!

Guest Guess666

hello guys!! arm pillow song is... daebak!! i love it. i thinck JYH and  PSH are close friends, but they cant show their friendship in public for rumors, maybe they are protecting their personal life, but i believe they are in contact, the another day when she post a little mouse playing piano... is obviously a joke for her friend, they are friends, maybe some day, they tell us some different new, but until these day become , we will live in mistery and hope. sorry for my bad english. love you guys ,  i love these thread because is so funny and kind.

Guest shemotional

hello guys!! arm pillow song is... daebak!! i love it. i thinck JYH and  PSH are close friends, but they cant show their friendship in public for rumors, maybe they are protecting their personal life, but i believe they are in contact, the another day when she post a little mouse playing piano... is obviously a joke for her friend, they are friends, maybe some day, they tell us some different new, but until these day become , we will live in mistery and hope. sorry for my bad english. love you guys ,  i love these thread because is so funny and kind.

@KarelyM ,chinggu. why? is the other thread NOT FUNNY enough or NOT KIND enough?

we know you visit other park shin hye otp thread too!

gurl, if u are here to try to brainwash us dooliers,then just stop'. u r so obvious being insecure and doubtful about ur real OTP.

the thing is we are supported by korean netizen and that we always have somethng to spazz about .and we are always on thdm ground!

Guest TuekaK

makino14 said: Shin hye posted on her official china weibo that she mentioned before in interview that she's not gonna publicize her relationship but all the speculations that are far from the truth on her bf really hurt him so she's gonna disclose her secret bf now. he's very multi-talented, handsome but dorky cute. Then she posted pix of go minam lol Well apparently it was a Aprils fool joke BUT you never know if it's really 100% a joke ;)

Guest TuekaK

Britney-ShilohB said: YES- Ms Dooley Twitter Acc have been verified...
Embedded image permalinkctto

ssinz's bio: "Ttiling ttiling I'm a person who wants to live my life happily & healthily./I want to see us together./"

Guest IvesIvy

For dooliers, we didn't claimed and assured about our dooley (love) relationship status, even them still denying for rumors issues, one thing hint for us and surely guaranteed that they are close friends in real and last long... since YAB and until now.. they both supporting each activities through posted messages even without mentioning each names..they did whatever they want to do..they make people happy like us..they want their fans support them just like them on how to support each other... there are many facts about them and maybe somehow we're claiming by ourselves that's close to reality but don't forget that facts is just a facts..not meant to be true..we don't have enough evidences about their (intimate) relationship,but only imagination can do..talking to ourselves and asking (murmur) maybe is it true? for just in time, when is it? all answers are the same" we don't know" :)>- still continue to support and give love always for our D :) :) ley.. Love Love Love @dooliers :x >:D<

YONGSHIN is DIFFERENT from OTHERS..

th?id=HN.608010126168427680&pid=15.1
edit34.jpg?w=460

Guest ShilohB

This year makes my delulu mode often appear ..

Chingu .. I'm sorry but I can't help myself .. :D

- I wonder who is meant by Urii Ms.Dooley??? :-?

could it be ...??? 8->

It's from the lyric of LSH song..her mentor song she always support ths few days...

Archived