The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_n33buhzEZc1t4tp0oo6_250.gifuwkcg8tn.gifctto & me

yong, remember: Actions speaks louder than words!

Can't wait for Shinhyes "Arm Pillow"....*excited* :x
WELCOME TO ALL NEWBIES!!! Spazz more! Have fun! And spread Dooleylove with us:-*I'm soooooo happy these days! SO HAPPY TO BE A DOOLIER!!! We party all the time kkkkkkkk!   =))  LOVE U ALL! :x 

Guest makino14

This news of the digital single released was revealed so last minute right after cnblues comeback activities end. Maybe she doesn't want to steal the spotlight from cnblue?

Guest 3bikinokobuta

"Arm Pillow" ? Hmm, reminds of SH sleeping in YH's arms (she admitted it herself in an interview, even said it was nice feeling!!) when filming YAB because she was so tired from twenty over hours of filming.

BkEAEi-CUAAKL9A.jpg
BkD_0rLCUAEirtr.jpg
BkDso16CcAAOpe1.jpg

Annyeong Dooliers/Yongshins!!! Sorry been MIA for how many days.. How are things going on here? i see so many newbies welcome to all of you!!!

Shin Hye is releasing a digital single tomorrow kyaaaaaah!! im so excited to hear it :D

no leaked BTS yet of unscene videos from Heartstrings movie im really hoping they will release a DVD..

BEWARE this is my major delusional post (i think)...
Cold love was such an emotional song.. and sounds like break up song.. so wat happens.. SH release a song that  "is like song about a woman’s shy expression of love" one is about break up and one is expressing love :P  YH heart was cold and withering like wild flower but now its blooming like spring... :P ;)) X_X ~O) 

Guest sweetbabo

@Britney-ShilohB‌ thankyou for posting the hair gif

When i was a newly hatched doolier egg i searched a lot abt them . I dunno exactly where i saw the post about heartstrings adlibs

But i remember reading that yonghwa was playing with shinhye by playing with her hair and so the director saw them and decided to include that scene .

Please please chaeballll cheaball someone remembers this ????

Hellllllppppppppppp .

Cz this is making me delulu

Help juseyoooooooo

Guest sweetbabo

Heres my pov on shinhye playful slaps with her DRAMA friends and BFF When she hits/ playfully slaps new drama friends they hit her back :) When she hits BFF HE NEVER HIT HER BACK
 .NEVER SPOT THE DIFFERENCE DOOLIERS ;);)
HAVE U EVER SEEN HIM HITTING HER ??NO
 HE WONT WHO IS THE GENTLEman now :-? Answer is THE GREEDY MAN \m/

Guest ShilohB

_ CNBLUE - Greedy Man with lyrics _:

credit to the owner

@sweetbabo‌ ~u makes me crazy...u makes me angry....kekkekkee_ really like that lyrics...

I don't claimed it was for her; really2 can't keep being delusional at the lyric "u r young; u r cute; everyone looks at u"_ yes,she is young & cute.....yes, everyone looks at her :))

u r right also: I never see him hit her back..coz she was more than bff....kekekeke_they kinda being a bff but they r also flirting :)

in her recent intv shows that she mixed well with other people (man & female)...but no flirting :))

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Hello Counselor - CN Blue! (2014.03.31)
Cr KBS World
enjoy :) and downloadit it in keepvid.com

Archived