The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

suddenly i wanted to talk abt Minhyuk..hehe . can i??? why? because he seems a key witness/ barrier/bridge of yong n shin's Friend/relation-ship. is He being a Black Knight???

:))

let's see... i made this just for fun only..^^justPOV

------- HS press conference

while waiting for the press conference, actually just YH-SH-MH in the the same waiting room..while the others..am not sure..may be in different room..or just seated far from them.
my question?? why just MH?? (becaue he is YH's dongsaeng in cnblue??hmm... :) oke..let's just take as tht thinking )

2014-03-27182248_zps01afefc7.jpg

2014-03-27182449_zpsafaa77d2.jpg
(the second pic , with cnb manager.. )

after HS conference n they took an interview..also just MH there between YH and SH while the others cast seated in different table not far from them.
( again, my question. why just MH?? i mean, the main cast of HS i think YH-SH-SCE-SYH . yes Mh is also as Lee Shin's friend . but why??isn't supposed to be also so yi hyun n song chang eui hv a same table with them because they are the main character to along with SH n YH. hmmm...well just ignore my mind :)  )

2014-03-27171628_zps4dddf777.jpg
( see they seated different table with other cast )

2014-03-24155115_zps697a3e9b.jpg

------heartstrings DVD commentary

Heartstrings DVD commentary.. again just YH-SH together along with MH. just the three of them

( why the 2 main character isnt included too??just MH ??kkkkkeee..i also don't know. yeah..may be bcz he is YH's lovely dongsaeng.. :)) )

2014-03-27175136_zpsc16b1f4a.jpg

2014-03-27175054_zps1b08a908.jpg
2014-03-27175016_zps020e5386.jpg

• LEE HONG KI "Passionate Goodbye" Movie Premiere (in May)

again....n again...MH becoming her eonni's Black Knight..keke. he seated beside his eonni... while his hyung...well...at there too..but may be..just because..i dont know :)) don't ask me too.. :))

(credit to the owner)

dooleycouple052213.jpg
cr as tagged
(MH was seated beside SH ,.,wearing a yellow tshirt )
  • CNBLUE CONCERT IN BEIJING ( also HS anniv,june 29)

there's fancam during BLUE MOON BEIJING when YOU'VE FALLEN FOR ME

YONGHWA ask " Do you know Heartstrings Birthday? Do you know Heartstrings? " the he looked MH. "Jun Hee.. " but suddenly Min Hyuk shouted : Eoniiieee...!!!"

( who does MH reffered to? why MH shouted cutely abt "eonnie"...  ;)) that time in another place "tht eonni (may be this eonni wht he mean?? i dont know) ..have a FM in Thailand )

• HEIRS

talking abt this may be quite sensitive. but again..dont take it seriously. after YH withdraws from Heirs, there is a rumour tht JH will replace him but right after tht JH denies tht he took a role in Heirs. a fews day later..MH was confirmed took a role in tht drama. ( i bet he is professional enough..he knows tht his hyung supposed to be in it..but i think they already discuss abt it tht's why he tooks the role in heirs. it's a better desicion too.. bcz also tht time YH-SH rumour also didn't stop). this time he again be a Blue Knight?? hehee :)) *ignoring me*

DURING HEIRS PRESS CONFERENCE

SHINHYE n MINHYUK were showing their closeness

Park-Shin-Hye-And-Kang-Min-Hyuk-park-shi
ctto

looked at the two of them..really like noona-dongsaeng .so cute.. :)

also bcs of their closeness, knetz talking abt their pic..and gave a comment about SH-MH pic  " Did u see Jung Yong Hwa ??"

MH admitted "Shinhye noona loves me a lot. I also love noona. So I contact well with her usual and It is comfortable." ( am so jealous...did hyung too?? upst??)

( again..again,..again...again...and again...why knetz shud ask like that? :)) *I ALSO DON'T KNOW "

HEIRS FILMING

minhyukshinhye.png?w=800ctto

MH tweeted pic showing his closeness with SH in location. they look so cute here. really close. indeed. eonni and dongsaeng :D

waiting their interaction again :D 

p/s:  i saw knetz comment in some article last years, YH-SH-MH actually go to watchig movie together. and its not just once.

SO.....the conclusion : did MH really a BLACK KNIGHT?? kkkkkk ...we don't know :))

if u wanna ask something...just ask MH. he surely knows well.. :))

HAPPY SPAZZING..ONCE AGAIN JUST 4 FUN ONLY ^^
IT'S REALLY FUN TO BE DOOLIER

Park shin hye's Recent tweet:

여러분 함께해주실거죠..? RT @2013_SALT: [ ‪#‎박신혜‬ ] 아름다운 신혜님과 함께 굶주린 말라위 아이들에게 식량을 지원하고 싶다면...http://me2.do/FxIwPXYL ‪#‎기아대책‬ ‪#‎미라클마켓‬

English Translation:

"Will you join us? @2013_SALT : [#박신혜] If you want to support food aid to Malawi kids with Shinhye...

Credit: Park shin hye twitter
English translation by PSH_Translate

Guest sweetbabo

Omo omo shinhye and yonghwa kiyomiiii so cutttttte

@shinyong29‌ lovvvvvve ur post abt minhyukie being black knight

In the third pic. And in the top right one where is yonghwa looking . Ahem

Oh and when did minhyuk say that shinhye noona loves him . ?? I didnt know abt that !!!!

IMO yh and sh if they r just frnez could hav just seated beside eachother in hongki movie even take a selca together . Lol .Y take the rumors so seriously . Just sit together

And not to talk about their clothes coordination that day . Haha . And yonghwa estatic mood. So cute with icecream . He looked as if he won something that night .

@‌ShinS so song sueng hyun is OFFICALLY PSH and JYH 's son !!!chukkkhae

1. [+269, -42] He has Park Shin Hye, why would he be interested in club girls at all? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I like this comment... ^-^

Lol, Knetz ship them more than me kkkk :D

I guess Knetz will party hard if they will marry someday =))

Guest sweetbabo

You're Beautiful BTS..

yonghwa  at ft island concert makes me want to reminisce about anjell days

This was during High Cut photoshoot when YAB was airing in 2009... i think it was 2 months after cnblue debut and before YH became really popular. I love how shy YH behaved in these. Although he always shows his lively personality in everything i

think he was not accustomed to cameras unlike now..

tumblr_mrumf6WtLK1sg8z0ko9_250.giftumblr_mrumf6WtLK1sg8z0ko4_250.gif

tumblr_mrumf6WtLK1sg8z0ko8_250.giftumblr_mrumf6WtLK1sg8z0ko3_250.gif

&

nbsp;         ^love his

expression

src="http://31.media.tumblr.com/c28

d6169b800847847827a9b2d8828bb/tumblr_mrumf6WtLK1sg8z0ko2_250.gi

f">tumblr_mrumf6WtLK1sg8z0ko7_250.gif

hongki^                                                 smiles^

tumblr_mrumf6WtLK1sg8z0ko6_250.giftumblr_mrumf6WtLK1sg8z0ko1_250.gif

tumblr_mrumf6WtLK1sg8z0ko5_250.giftumblr_mrumf6WtLK1sg8z0ko10_250.gif

*sigh* ...they have come so far since then :)

“I really love the relationship of Yonghwa and Shinhye. They Are So

Unique, Natural and fun.

I love that couple. Whenever you see them, it

makes you happy.”

tumblr_mozyriWNdd1rbr6oto1_500.png

cr.boiceconfessions

Guest sweetbabo

I am so sorry to qoute gifs but had too from this old entry .

Thy r sooo cute . Those were the days when thy were carefree n unmindful of haters . Yh wasnt an idol yet . He didnt hav to hide his friendship unlike now . Seeing them like tht is the reason knetz cant seem to stop shipping thm tgther . Their off cam moments look coming straight out from a romantic novel

They spontaneously click together .magnetic i should say .

@yongshins2‌ i think there would be a congratulatory procession from seoul to busan

Archived