The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IvesIvy

Last May/June 2012
- Juniel debut song "BABO/ Fool "was Jung yonghwa first song produced and debut as producer.
Since FNC revealed their incoming plan for yonghwa what should be the next project of cnblue
member :( They are linking each other through their expertise and music, cnblue has a good output because they have a good leader and good member. Mr.Dooley and Ms. Dooley what should be your plan for your dongsaengs.. :) :))

pizap.com10.9383101765997708139582340345

CNBLUE + SHINHYE = Yongshin
JungYongHwa+ShinHye = Yongshin

Hoping that the Music Video of solo album featuring a one happy family:
SHINHYE+YONGHWA+CNBLUE MEMBERs. :)) :)) :)) just joking :))

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Taiwan Chooses CN Blue’s ‘I’m Sorry’ as the Most Loved Korean Song in 2013CN Blue’s I’m Sorry ranked as the most loved Korean song in Taiwan in 2013.

According to Taiwanese radio music program called Hit FM, CN Blue’s I’m Sorry ranked number six on the 100 songs single chart in 2013. 

Out of the 100 songs, 54 were Chinese songs, 18 were international pop and 17 were Korean songs. 

Out of all 17 Korean songs, I’m Sorry composed by CN Blue Jung Yong Hwa ranked the highest on the chart.
62045002.jpg
Hit FM’s 100 songs single chart is a chart that selects 100 of the most loved songs in Taiwan, and it includes tunes from all around the globe. The chart is ranked based on the number of broadcast appearance, album sales as well as online voting.

This year, over 10 million people participated in voting, and CN Blue was the highest-ranking K-pop artist on the chart, going shoulder to shoulder with the other renowned artists around the globe.

Photo credit: FNC Entertainment, Taiwan’s Hit FM screen capture 

via mwave.com

makino14 said: I saw from some Japanese fans that since the recent bts was released, lots of people have been jumping ships to theirs, implying they are from ours. But I think we are still in good shape because there are strong evidence that they are still very close. So cheer up :)

Guest sweetbabo

I was watching weekly idol and and i have some stuff to spazzzzz altough i dont know korean language

1. Heartstrings will never die .

Minhyuk was explaining about star that was HS ost . He said something like i starred in a drama you have fallen for me with yh hyung . And sang ost star :x :x

2. They played yffm at the end too ...also when jonghyun was eating meet hahhaha

What has happend to me every time i see yh i am reminded about that white hamster on piano . Huhu .

sweetbabo said: I was watching weekly idol and and i have some stuff to spazzzzz altough i dont know korean language 1. Heartstrings will never die . Minhyuk was explaining about star that was HS ost . He said something like i starred in a drama you have fallen for me with yh hyung . And sang ost star :x :x 2. They played yffm at the end too ...also when jonghyun was eating meet hahhaha What has happend to me every time i see yh i am reminded about that white hamster on piano . Huhu .

Guest sweetbabo

we are pretty much in good shape it's been how many years and we are still sailing smoothly because our OTP has continued to be the best of friends and we started shipping them mainly for that and if they will be more than just friends then that will be the icing on the cake.. some may have jumped ship but hey we also have gained some new members and im confident that we will be gaining more especially their respective new followers who haven't seen them (PSH & JYH) together.. the Heirs is all hyped up now let's see when all of it cools down :) 

BTW Heartstrings will be shown in Arab countries yehey for them!!! :D

I hundred percent agree with you . Every time a new drama will come there would be new ships . But we are sailing smoothly coz our otp has history .i can challenge anyone that till today shinhye is closest to yonghwa.( be it as friends or as more than that )

I am so happy that we have sane people in our ship .and although i am newbie but from what i have gather there are dooliers who have been shipping this since 2009 .and still here . People who think we are insecure or afraid should think twice ..they are only fooling themselves .. our girl has a lovely personality and we are proud of it .

Pianos. Ice americano. Burgers . Mice . Goodbye .

Archived