The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest ShilohB

greenfrisbee said: JodyS said:True :) It's that just one pic of them fixing their hair on cam that gets me... but the rest seems like shin hye being her usual friendly playful (and talented) self on set. I'm looking for stuff with minhyuk too. They have a nice rapport/chemistry as well in the drama.

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

Good Morning Dooliers.....Have you Dooliers had your breakfast??? now this is the latest trend of food.. mixture of croissant-donut-burger.....let''s have them...lalallalallallala :))
 cronut-burger.jpg   

Guest xxshadowxx

Yay!!! I'm excited for Yonghwa's self-compose solo album, although it's not yet confirmed yet. I'm anticipating for the songs that's listed in the album if it's confirmed. :D:D

Guest IvesIvy

IT'S ALL ABOUT DIAMOND ♥♥♥♥♥

Park Shin Hye Interview In Diamond Hotel Manila- March 16,2013

pizap.com10.2655391250737011413958003167

14.06.13 CNBLUE - Diamond Hotel en Manila | Facebook

Testimony of CNBLUE AVID FAN:

Fun Fact: Diamond Hotel is also the hotel where CNBLUE is staying. But I didn’t get a chance to see even their shadows. They pulled some really good Ninja moves. *sobs* Boys were on the 24th floor while we were on the 20th. It’s FOUR floors away guys! I only saw the FnC staff and when I ate my breakfast, the staff are eating behind me. But the boys ate on the Skylounge area though which is on the 27th floor. Hmp. Perks of being a VIP.

Merki and Lee Jonghyun…….so near yet so far…….. *heart is breaking*

June 15:

This is it! D-day. It’s Blue Moon in Manila!

The day passed by in a blur. Most of us woke up late. I think we ate our breakfast around 9am or 10am already. We were still trying to get a glimpse of the boys.  Minhyuk was eating alone in the Skylounge, we immediately bolted outside our room and sped off toward the 27th floor. But heck, there was no Minhyuk. The Skylounge was hot bec they turned off the aircon and workers were giving us the side eye. I can imagine what is running inside their minds that time.

Evidence:MH in breakfast..

pizap.com10.5152384033426642139579906109

DIAMOND GIRL Eng-Lyrics
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Eye-catching you, heart-stealing you, diamond
You captivate everything around you with your fancy moves
Pretending not to know, looking the other way, I want to steal you
A brightly shining light cannot be too much

You are my diamond girl
Don’t worry no more
Beautiful jewel
You are my diamond girl
Don’t worry no more
careful girl
come here D.I.A.M.O.N.D girl

be embraced my by arms
I can’t take it, I only see you
come here You are my diamond girl

Out of all the meetings why have you just found me now diamond
a shining light out of all the women You’re my diamond
pretending not to know, looking the other way, I want to feel you
Not being able to turn around this already late thing

You are my diamond girl
Don’t worry no more
Beautiful jewel
You are my diamond girl
Don’t worry no more
careful girl

be embraced my by arms

You are my diamond girl
Don’t worry no more
my expensive jewel

You are my diamond girl
Don’t worry no more
light up my heart
I want to put you in my heart
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

pizap.com10.1729368590749800213958014000

@sweetbabo @stillpinkribbon  @dooliers.. just thinking for this imaginary dooley couple..
It's all About D-I-A-M-O-N-D-(PRECIOUS FRIENDSHIP) :x  :-? i have no words to say just only to imagine and come up to the next conclusion by myself .. :))

Guest numblp

https://twitter.com/ssinz/status/448664674205052928/photo/1
"Fall To Fly -
I react only to you..♡
-re: My heart pounds×2 only when I hear you."

Shinhye twitt todays ...... while........ http://justjyh.com/xe/music/145394

CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa is planning to release a solo album in the latter half of this year.
FNC Ent.'s CEO HSH posted on FNC Talk in the night of 25th, revealing the plan for Jung Yonghwa's solo album.HSH remarked, "At the conclusion of CNBLUE's Can't Stop promotions, I would like to deliver a news to all here. In the latter half of this year, there are diverse projects being brainstormed at the moment with the objective of releasing a self-produced solo album by Jung Yonghwa."He also announced that he will continue to communicate with the fans, saying "Through FNC Talk, I will be revealing the earliest news related to FNC's artists." (End of Can't Stop promotions and Korean concert tour dates)

I don't know what I have to talk......it's so............. :\"> :\"> :x :x :-* :-*

Guest ShilohB

Ms Dooley tweet:
Embedded image permalink

"Fall To Fly -
I react only to you..♡ 

She tweeted abt this song before on 18 March..it''s  Lee Seung Hwan song titled Fall To Fly.

Guest ShilohB

"Fall To Fly -
I react only to you..♡ 
so.... anyone can tell me what she means???? kkkkkkk

GoodAfternoon <3
waa yonghwa solo album and pali pali *dooley-sional mode* and wishing shin hye in mv (still hoping) 8-> 8-> 8-> *sorry dooley-sional off* hahaha
why mr dooley always handsome here
youre always smiling  ;)) ;)) ;))
1379738_1405536889712430_1832650794_n.jp1959922_1405536929712426_1147547534_n.jp1947896_614651238612705_386418660_n.jpg

fan art 
ctto
10003883_1405687569697362_2017546486_n.j

Guest numblp

@Britney-shilhoB sorry chingu yo...... [-X  [-X Ms Dooley tweet today........... check this out........ https://twitter.com/ssinz

Guest ShilohB

numblp

said: @Britney-shilhoB sorry chingu yo...... [-X  [-X

Ms Dooley tweet today........... check this out........ https://twitter.com/ssinz

Guest makino14

I saw from some Japanese fans that since the recent bts was released, lots of people have been jumping ships to theirs, implying they are from ours. But I think we are still in good shape because there are strong evidence that they are still very close. So cheer up :)

Archived