The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IvesIvy

@stillpinkribbon‌

yes, as in DIAMOND :) our dooley loves diamonds..diamond hotel here in manila, philippines where cnblue boys stayed on their bluemoon concert..and also shinhye stayed there and she had a press conference there last march fan meeting.. dooley close friend relationship is like a diamond..a precious stone :)) they are precious to each other like diamond hehe "diamond" :)) (i've heard that info from cnblue fan from cebu and cnbluephparaguay.)

@sweetbabo‌

diamond hotel is located in roxas boulevard,manila where is nearby quezon city..smart araneta is a big dome here in philippines (before mall of asia arena open) located in cubao quezon city where bluemoon concert venue was held there..not too far..

Guest makino14

Harper's Bazaar April issue - YongHwa's hairdo there looks exactly like the pic he posted on twitter the day when ShinHye had her bday party with her friends. Looks like YongHwa was doing photo shoot for this magazine that day

Guest sweetbabo

Harper's Bazaar April issue - YongHwa's hairdo there looks exactly like the pic he posted on twitter the day when ShinHye had her bday party with her friends. Looks like YongHwa was doing photo shoot for this magazine that day

Work during day and PARTY at night !!!hahaha

yongshins2 said: makino14 said:

#delulu#on

Shinhye changed her weibo header... :-? a white mouse playing piano... :-? Somehow it reminds me of someone, cause this "someone" played piano very often recently and... 

=; ok, I don't want to be called as delulu, that's why I should stop here! 

#delulu#off

ok guys, Shinhye changed her weibo header? Ahhh she wants give us the information that she likes white mice!

Guest sweetbabo

nah they are more businesslike really, just actors doing their job there's nothing to spazz over it..watch the handblowing scene and you will know what i mean, watch Shin Hye closely after their take ;)  im searching for BTS with Woo Bin, Minhyuk and Jin Hyuk because i read in twitter PSH looks closer with them as compared to the other actors :)

Ohh she is also close to kang hanuel saw an heirs bts pic ..... shinhye is the sweetest girl . She is mood maker and v friendly coworker . She also got close to fx krystal and she said in her interview with heechul that kim ji won looked like kim tae hee . .. i mean seriously she is awsome . I havent seen any actress giving another actress such praise .

I have faith in my ship and trust my ship completely . Ooo i have a new found lovvvvve for mice suddenly . Unless they dont bite me with their snuggle tooth .hahaha ...

Lets not just eat burgera n drink americano but also play pianos .

PS

When u film dramas for 4 5 months u develop friendship nd laugh and joke together . Even though sh didnt hav much scenes wd choi jin hyuk she looks comfy wd him . She is most comfy with woobin . And u know woobin and cnblue = otp .

Guest greenfrisbee

JodyS said:True :) It's that just one pic of them fixing their hair on cam that gets me... but the rest seems like shin hye being her usual friendly playful (and talented) self on set. I'm looking for stuff with minhyuk too. They have a nice rapport/chemistry as well in the drama.

Archived