The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShilohB

Look at this Heartstrings Booklet 7
(credit to owner @koto0525 twt)

BjaoatFCYAIWdVq.jpg:large
Point 1:  Lead actor and his best fren are band members & are close in real life..
Point 2:  Lead actress and her best fren also are close frens in real life.. :))
kekekeke-i am being delusional..pls forgive me :)
so- lead actor & actress are FRIENDS in REAL life... (reality) ;;)
but i dont claim they are couple in real life :D

Guest IvesIvy

YONGSHIN in Manila, Philippines
(March 16, 2013)

Ms. Dooley Press conference:

What was your favorite role so far?

My favorite drama role is Minam. (From the drama ‘You’re Beautiful’)

Who is your favorite leading man?

I do not really have a favorite leading man but I do become close to my leading men. I am quite close to Jung Yong Hwa because I worked with him on drama projects twice.

Many of your Filipino fans would like to ask if you are still in contact with Jung Yong Hwa. 

We contact each other from time to time but because of our busy schedules, it is difficult for us to meet. I believe he is working hard on his music right now.

ShinHye1-150x150.jpg

Park Shinhye spent vacation time in Cebu, Philippines for Scuba Diving.(after heartstring fan meeting in Manila) So nice! Healing for Stress.

parkshinhye.jpg

CNBLUE BLUE MOON TOUR in MANILA: June 15, 2013
During Press Conference the MC asked them:

Q: If you have given a chance to spend or visit place in Philippines besides Manila..

Jungshin: I want to go to CEBU and go fishing.
Yonghwa: "You don't know how to fish" hehe
Minhyuk affirmed that all of them wanted to go to CEBU,Philippines..(yong wht are you saying..hehe)

Boys how did you know that CEBU has a beautiful scenery and beautiful sea for diving
and a relaxing place for tourists..aheemm You're close to each other and shinhye and maybe shinhye told you that CEBU Philippines is a wonderful place..:))

They both stayed at the same hotel, Diamond Hotel in Manila while having their schedule in Manila, Philippines ..ohhhh :)

cnblue_2013-06-14.jpg?w=530&h=250&crop=1

ilk7.jpg

Guest emotionalstar2218

sweetbabo said: I was watching weekly idol with cnblue and there was this part Host : YH said i can tell if a girl likes me YH : i said tht ? ((He got shy nd strted touching his neck ..wae yonghwa yahh did someone came into ur mind))) Host: yes u said that in an interview YH : Ohh Anotherone I was watching old HS bts nd i saw this part where sh n yh are in dance practise room . SH was talking to the camera and yh came behind and i heard him say do u want to do MINAM TV . SH got all sassy nd said no.. =)) What i want to say is that in the year that they were apart 2010 and him doing that variety show thy didnt get tgether much as sh went to taiwan too . My delusional mind says that yonghwa was watching all those minam tv on internet.those minam tv were so cute and heart fluttering and remind me of two ppl falling for eachother and know themselves but too shy to admit . It gives of feelings of a first love . Sweet and unspoken of ... both of them seemed to be aware of it but acted like they arent .and shinhye doing that makeup on yh... its a friendship that is sweeter than anything....ahhh my long rant

#delulu#on Shinhye changed her weibo header... :-? a white mouse playing piano... :-? Somehow it reminds me of someone, cause this "someone" played piano very often recently and... 
=; ok, I don't want to be called as delulu, that's why I should stop here! 
#delulu#off ok guys, Shinhye changed her weibo header? Ahhh she wants give us the information that she likes white mice!

Guest makino14

#delulu#on Shinhye changed her weibo header... :-? a white mouse playing piano... :-? Somehow it reminds me of someone, cause this "someone" played piano very often recently and... 

#delulu#off ok guys, Shinhye changed her weibo header? Ahhh she wants give us the information that she likes white mice!

Or she wants to give us an idea that she likes someone who plays the piano :)

makino14 said:

Guest stillpinkribbon

@ivy0903‌ , ("They both stayed at the same hotel, Diamond Hotel in Manila while having their schedule in Manila, Philippines ..ohhhh ") Did you just say DIAMOND? As in the shape of his Twitter header...as in the title of their song track#2 of Can't Stop, the one when he performs live he uses his Lipstick Pink Fender... 8-}

Guest sweetbabo

@ivy0903‌ read somewhere that this diamond place was a bit far from their concert venue . Still they chose to stay there ??

@se7enbigbang‌ yes i need americano to cool myself ..hahahaha

I just want to say this .

A VERY UNIQUE STYLE OF HEADER U GOT THERE

PIANO

MOUSE

WHITE

WHYYYY

WERENT HER FAV ANIMALS DOGS?

OUR GAL BEING SUBTLE ?

MEANS SHE FOUND IT SOMEWHERE . THEN DECIDED THAT IT IS WORTHY OF PUTTING AS A WEIBO HEADER ???

:-? :-?

Cant stop babyyy .

Archived