The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest makino14

@Britney-ShilohB‌ @sweetbabo‌ sometimes I wish I shipped them earlier--when they weren't so careful about being seen with each other.lol

Nowadays it feels like a field day when they mention each other on interviews. But I'm still glad they've remained close and clearly care about each others' careers :)

I'm with you :(

Guest iamme01

Anneyong everyone!!! I've been a yongshin shipper for as long as I can remember but I was never an active member, so finally I decided to come out of my shell and be vocal about my love for them. Hope everyone will guide me in the right path here and let's spazz together.

*waves* Annyeong!!! @iamme01 and @JodyS welcome to Dooley/YongShin thread!!! feel free to join us in spazzing post, share anything regarding our YongShin
:-bd

and where are the TWINKERS???

just want to share this video it got me teary eyed im so proud of these boys.. i am so surprised with Jung Shin i think he's better in singing tho he's also good in rapping but i prefer him singing..the song is so touching BLUE SKY..

iamme01 said: Anneyong everyone!!! I've been a yongshin shipper for as long as I can remember but I was never an active member, so finally I decided to come out of my shell and be vocal about my love for them. Hope everyone will guide me in the right path here and let's spazz together.

Guest NorineJ

@kimsoyeon18‌ ya! Waeyo u making us melt! He giggled everytime he winked! ;):)) can't stand it! Ah....my Dooley heart....Shinhye ah how can u endure it...gulp..senator Bolmae Jung...SERIOUSLY! 8-> :x no Need breakfast just looking at him I'm full already...u guys can haf d BURGERS, SAWSIJ & PITCHA & ICED AMERICANOS, I'll pass... @shinyong29‌ mianhe shin ah.... Stop laughing k @se7enbigbang‌ @Britney-ShilohB‌ Have an awesome Dooley day/night! Let's hit dat 600 mark page! It's more Fun to be Dooliers! :)) =)) 8-}

씨엔블루(CNBLUE), 가온소셜차트 3주 연속 1위…SNS의 제왕 등극 http://t.co/5Q0U2Q2TJF pic.twitter.com/hMZg7JYlnc

— TOPSTARNEWS (톱스타뉴스) (@topstarnews)

March 18, 2014

"@topstarnews: 박신혜, 이승환 신곡에 “소름 돋았다” SNS 들썩 http://t.co/sdwosAWfJm pic.twitter.com/04JbW8BpOx"

— DragonAngel (@IncaBoiceAngel)

March 18, 2014

The Rocker and the Actress :x :x

Guest MISSMOON

posted by cha0tic-beautytumblr_micf9d3hzR1r4agdko1_400.giftumblr_micf9d3hzR1r4agdko2_250.giftumblr_micf9d3hzR1r4agdko3_250.giftumblr_micf9d3hzR1r4agdko4_400.gif

Addressing Park Shin Hye dating rumors.

MC: Why don’t you meet her, (PSH), and be like, Hey, so many people talk about us, why don’t we just start dating?

While watching this I remembered the HS commentary and how MinHyuk shared when they watched the finale, he might have said, we got excited they finally got together, but I’m not sure. Anyways the sentiment and reaction is pretty much the same

Archived