The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest makino14

Hi everyone! Thanks for sharing all the info. Now visiting this thread is a way to destress from work for me. Lemme share a little about how I got addicted to this couple.

Two months back, I watched heartstrings thinking the couple looks very good together, u know cute guy and cute girl together can't really go wrong. But I never thought beyond that until I saw the bts bday party for YH. The way YH gazed at Shinhye and said thanks shin hye.... I was like wow there's something in there. Then I started searching about them and here I am. I finished back reading all the pages and searched Japanese sites about them and discovered so much about this pair of close friends ahem. Anyways, I'll try to contribute more esp if I see something from Japanese websites. Cheers to y'all!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

icelanda said: Hi, everyone. I would like to post an 'screen cap' (is it even allowed?) of an old article about YongShin that I happened to read in cnbluefcsg.net, few months ago. It was during those times that I would read and research everything about YongShin & CNBLUE as my way of knowing them, since I only came to know them late of last year. May be quite late for me, but definitely not too late! Hahaha. Sorry, I'm at a loss here. Not even aware of the rules, do's and dont's. Hahaha. But this thread makes me smile every time. Have a good night, guys. :-*

Hi everyone.... This saturday is heartstring movie.....please japanese dooliers give us something about the movie... And yongshin, maybe you can dating at japan because so many fans at japan is like yh and sh even the heartstring cafe at japan....you two can date at the cafe too and go to theme park "disneyland" as shinhye said he liked to go disneyland

makino14 said: Hi everyone! Thanks for sharing all the info. Now visiting this thread is a way to destress from work for me. Lemme share a little about how I got addicted to this couple. Two months back, I watched heartstrings thinking the couple looks very good together, u know cute guy and cute girl together can't really go wrong. But I never thought beyond that until I saw the bts bday party for YH. The way YH gazed at Shinhye and said thanks shin hye.... I was like wow there's something in there. Then I started searching about them and here I am. I finished back reading all the pages and searched Japanese sites about them and discovered so much about this pair of close friends ahem. Anyways, I'll try to contribute more esp if I see something from Japanese websites. Cheers to y'all!

Guest jyhpsh

Britney-ShilohB said: shinyong29 said: btw..heartrings movie is abt coming soon...so many dooliers asking for what hastag that we should put make it trending.any suggest?? how abt #CantStop #FallinForHeartstring   or    #CantStop #Fallin4Heartstring or     #CantStop #WatchingHeartstrings    or    #CantStopAsking #DoYouKnowHeartstrings   or    #Heartstring4ever or or #WeWannaHearstrings2 or   #HearstringsFMjuseyo or  #Heartstrings #foreverinourheart or #WeLove #gyuwonleeshin #heartstringmovie or #MakeItComeback #4Heartstrings or #HeartstringsIsComeBack

or or or......any suggestion?? kkkk
...am sorry guys. am just too excited..flooding u with a crazy hastag...

;)) :)>- :-*

Guest ShinS1430293606

ivy0903 said:
active dooliers and we're very much happy to read all you post :)

@NorineJ@Britney_ShilohB @sweetbabo @se7enbigbang‌ @kimsoyeon18 and @dooliers :)

@emotionalstar2218‌ yongshin is an imaginary couple for dooliers but during the time you make a stories on your fanfic based on opinion i must say that its almost real..very convincing and close to reality, who knows..hehe thanks!

pizap.com10.9695558506064117139504503831

Updated my FF... https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/678668/our-love-contract-jungyonghwa-parkshinhye-yongshin
How are you dooliers? I really miss spazzing with you guys but i'm busy this few months... teen-wolf-allison-argent-cry-crying-cryi
ctto
Anyway, life must go on... Have a good day... stay healthy!! Love you...yong-hwa-wink-o.gif
tumblr_lrn2tv43t11qjcp4mo1_500.gif
ctto

Guest sweetbabo

@minozyeh‌ pretty much looks like the same shirt . :D also if you see cnblue cantstop sbs comback show u lk see yonghwa singing i m sorry and coffeshop in that shirt . ;)

I m sooooo happy that our thread has gone all heartstringy romantic because japanese movie version is comin up ... thank u all dooliers who post pics gifs etc :-bd

I was surfing thru youtube and found this .

When yonghwa attended a radioshow few days back without other members then he was asked :

Listener : wat is the animal you like ?

YH : i like BEAR . i want to be simply honest like a bear .

(Translation credit to owner )

Okie if folks here remember tht when leeshin n gyuwon buy cho bears at the shop there in bts yonghwa cudnt stop laughing in the part where leeshin thinks gyuwon is a like that bear . :x

I know some sunbae doolier must hav gif of tht .

Happy spazzing everyone

@sweetbabo

indeed..I saw he wore it couple times while we all know that it is Shin Hye's favorite Tshirt. I saw her wore that in heirs, the second time in the wrap up party, in the airport, and Lotte comercial shooting. ^_^

Yeah, they don't want to look obvious, eh? *delulu mode on*

Guest ShilohB

icelanda said: Hi, everyone. I would like to post an 'screen cap' (is it even allowed?) of an old article about YongShin that I happened to read in cnbluefcsg.net, few months ago. It was during those times that I would read and research everything about YongShin & CNBLUE as my way of knowing them, since I only came to know them late of last year. May be quite late for me, but definitely not too late! Hahaha. Sorry, I'm at a loss here. Not even aware of the rules, do's and dont's. Hahaha. But this thread makes me smile every time. Have a good night, guys. :-*

Guest ShilohB

ShinS said: ivy0903 said:
active dooliers and we're very much happy to read all you post :)

@NorineJ@Britney_ShilohB @sweetbabo @se7enbigbang‌ @kimsoyeon18 and @dooliers :)

@emotionalstar2218‌ yongshin is an imaginary couple for dooliers but during the time you make a stories on your fanfic based on opinion i must say that its almost real..very convincing and close to reality, who knows..hehe thanks!

X_X :x

makino14

said: Hi everyone! Thanks for sharing all the info. Now visiting this thread is a way to destress from work for me. Lemme share a little about how I got addicted to this couple. Two months back, I watched heartstrings thinking the couple looks very good together, u know cute guy and cute girl together can't really go wrong. But I never thought beyond that until I saw the bts bday party for YH. The way YH gazed at Shinhye and said thanks shin hye.... I was like wow there's something in there. Then I started searching about them and here I am. I finished back reading all the pages and searched Japanese sites about them and discovered so much about this pair of close friends ahem. Anyways, I'll try to contribute more esp if I see something from Japanese websites. Cheers to y'all!

Archived