The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Britney-ShilohB said: ivy0903 said:
active dooliers and we're very much happy to read all you post :)

@NorineJ@Britney_ShilohB @sweetbabo @se7enbigbang‌ @kimsoyeon18 and @dooliers :)

@emotionalstar2218‌ yongshin is an imaginary couple for dooliers but during the time you make a stories on your fanfic based on opinion i must say that its almost real..very convincing and close to reality, who knows..hehe thanks!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest freeya

Haigoo~ i really want to spazz but just when i was about to open my mouth, these two made me speechless:))))). And you guys also said it all for me. So... Ps: 600th page LET'S GO GO GO!!! Thanks to anyone ( any idol, superstars, legends...) who have been contributing so much and make this thread so vital! Thank you!

NorineJ said: @Britney-ShilohB‌ twinkers!!! Ya u r killing me n @akazukin02‌ & @se7enbigbang‌ Omona! Drooling everywhere! @shinyong29‌ mianhe really tooo yummylicious! His biceps sigh....his eyes his lips Kyyaahh @jyhpsh ya chingu u r drooling too!! @emotionalstar2218‌ thanks for bringing dat burger thing up lol sum I tink were curious y we keep talking about burgers.....still PSH is a cutie burger dats y YH wants Hamburger, sawsij & pitcha!!!

btw..heartrings movie is abt coming soon...so many dooliers asking for what hastag that we should put make it trending.any suggest?? how abt #CantStop #FallinForHeartstring   or    #CantStop #Fallin4Heartstring or     #CantStop #WatchingHeartstrings    or    #CantStopAsking #DoYouKnowHeartstrings   or    #Heartstring4ever or or #WeWannaHearstrings2 or   #HearstringsFMjuseyo or  #Heartstrings #foreverinourheart or #WeLove #gyuwonleeshin #heartstringmovie or #MakeItComeback #4Heartstrings or #HeartstringsIsComeBack

or or or......any suggestion?? kkkk
...am sorry guys. am just too excited..flooding u with a crazy hastag...

;)) :)>- :-*

DIRECTOR-NIM......CAN U MAKE A HS PART 2 ? Uh...Uh.......BRING BACK LEE SHIN n LEE GYU WON PLEASEEEE...WE MISS THEM !!!!
yongshinart1.jpg
credit to the owner

yongshinart2.jpg
credit to the owner

heartstrings_by_aniyasnova_chan-d47sbws.
credit to the owner

a11b627665fea046df54017.jpg
credit to the owner

heartstrings_by_kagome0100-d47ck90.png
credit to the owner

41330ca7bbb97a7e0cf4777.jpg
credit to the owner

:x :x

Guest IvesIvy

@shinyong29‌

:) nice artwork..ok lets start shooting for "HEARTSTRING" the movie.. :)) flashback:

SH: Its a shame that it rained. we finally got the chance to come to an MT. yet we still haven't been able to see the sea. I wanted to sit on the beach at night looking at the starry sky. if there is a shooting star, i'll make a wish.

YH: what is your wish?

SH: It's a secret. if there is another shooting star, i'll make another wish.

YH: then i also want to make a wish.

SH: what is your wish?

YH: Its a secret.

SH: you even copied me.

"Yonghwa offer his hand to shinhye then they both holding hands together..how sweet :) dooley!"

YH: do you want to hear my wish, "i wish that you like me again".

End of episode 9...

Episode 10: Slowly. little by little. TO YOU.. wow and wow.. one of my fave part in HS.

Guest ShilohB

shinyong29 said: btw..heartrings movie is abt coming soon...so many dooliers asking for what hastag that we should put make it trending.any suggest?? how abt #CantStop #FallinForHeartstring   or    #CantStop #Fallin4Heartstring or     #CantStop #WatchingHeartstrings    or    #CantStopAsking #DoYouKnowHeartstrings   or    #Heartstring4ever or or #WeWannaHearstrings2 or   #HearstringsFMjuseyo or  #Heartstrings #foreverinourheart or #WeLove #gyuwonleeshin #heartstringmovie or #MakeItComeback #4Heartstrings or #HeartstringsIsComeBack

Guest IvesIvy

>‌>‌>‌ @yongshins2‌

on chamdangdeong 111 features cnblue artist and fnc family, there are topics discussed about to handle rumors of their talents..

--CEO of fnc adores shinhye so shin hye i think has a close and open relationship for fnc family..Ms.dooley is lucky to have Mr.dooley.. uhmm

ivy0903 said: @shinyong29‌ :) nice artwork..ok lets start shooting for "HEARTSTRING" the movie.. :)) flashback: SH: Its a shame that it rained. we finally got the chance to come to an MT. yet we still haven't been able to see the sea. I wanted to sit on the beach at night looking at the starry sky. if there is a shooting star, i'll make a wish. YH: what is your wish? SH: It's a secret. if there is another shooting star, i'll make another wish. YH: then i also want to make a wish. SH: what is your wish? YH: Its a secret. SH: you even copied me. "Yonghwa offer his hand to shinhye then they both holding hands together..how sweet :) dooley!" YH: do you want to hear my wish, "i wish that you like me again". End of episode 9... Episode 10: Slowly. little by little. TO YOU.. wow and wow.. one of my fave part in HS.

Guest icelanda

Hi, everyone. I would like to post an 'screen cap' (is it even allowed?) of an old article about YongShin that I happened to read in cnbluefcsg.net, few months ago. It was during those times that I would read and research everything about YongShin & CNBLUE as my way of knowing them, since I only came to know them late of last year. May be quite late for me, but definitely not too late! Hahaha. Sorry, I'm at a loss here. Not even aware of the rules, do's and dont's. Hahaha. But this thread makes me smile every time. Have a good night, guys. :-*

Guest iheartxv

shinyong29 said: btw..heartrings movie is abt coming soon...so many dooliers asking for what hastag that we should put make it trending.any suggest?? how abt #CantStop #FallinForHeartstring   or    #CantStop #Fallin4Heartstring or     #CantStop #WatchingHeartstrings    or    #CantStopAsking #DoYouKnowHeartstrings   or    #Heartstring4ever or or #WeWannaHearstrings2 or   #HearstringsFMjuseyo or  #Heartstrings #foreverinourheart or #WeLove #gyuwonleeshin #heartstringmovie or #MakeItComeback #4Heartstrings or #HeartstringsIsComeBack

Archived