The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest ShilohB

So gentleman of Mr Dooley...and remember when in Taxi interview-Ms Dooley said Mr Dooley didnt even ask / do anything when she acts to fall.....hmmmm-can u believe that Mr Dooley is not a gentleman???kekkekeke-this proved it!!! Ms Dooley- u got caught!!!!! :P (runaway.....) :P
Bi5_cOyCIAAIj0V.jpg:largectto

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emotionalstar2218

I've noticed about the burger pics here in our thread. 
I suddenly remember one chapter in From Real to Reel Life? https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/79028/40/from-real-to-reel-life-cnblue-jungyonghwa-korean-parkshinhye-yonghwa-yongshin-shinhye
I think it's not the Dooliers that they call burger. It's Shin Hye that they call Burger. Their reason is because at that time Shin Hye (they say) was chubby. (I don't think she is. For me her body is just right, not too thin nor too fat). But they stop calling her "Burger" after Yong Hwa's interview. They asked him what he like Burger or French Fries. And we all know his answer.
I'm just sharing what I've read behind the burger issue.
It's more fun to be a Dooliers :) 

Guest NorineJ

@aliceblue‌ ya chingu u gonna make me lose sleep again looking at yonghwa almost not wearing anything! Lol =)) :\"> I want sum strawberries n chocolates now!! He's sooo....good! =P~

Ahem! Pardon me it's supposed to indicate censorship there....Waeyo making us hot in here n @akazukin02‌ u just want rice? With yonghwa as meat???

Lol!!!!

Guest ShilohB

here's some delicious photos...kekekkeke- going crazy looking at it....hahhahahha

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRNbJAYOJA0H_kgOF9ySY      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT80autcr31s8pOMz_135Yctto

and I'll just be like this..... =P~   8-}

image   ctto

Guest makino14

u PMed me??didnt received any...kekekekeke-we all know that one drama DVD is coming out-and all are waiting for the bts moment...yep-that ep was very known to be a dangerous situation for us coz we are afraid his presence there will be caught in the camera...but i dont know, maybe it is nothing....

sorry-its just my delulu mind ;;)  coz i really2 dont know anythg.... (but we know who is in who's camera) =)) =)) =))

I read somewhere that YH visited Heirs shooting. Where did that rumor come from? Is it really true? Was he caught in pic? Seems like you guys know something!

Sorry since I'm quite new here so I don't know when and what to be sensitive about in the public posts, please lemme know sunbae nim

Guest NorineJ

@Britney-ShilohB‌ twinkers!!! Ya u r killing me n @akazukin02‌ & @se7enbigbang‌

Omona! Drooling everywhere!

@shinyong29‌ mianhe really tooo yummylicious! His biceps sigh....his eyes his lips Kyyaahh @jyhpsh ya chingu u r drooling too!!

@emotionalstar2218‌ thanks for bringing dat burger thing up lol sum I tink were curious y we keep talking about burgers.....still PSH is a cutie burger dats y YH wants Hamburger, sawsij & pitcha!!!

Guest jyhpsh

NorineJ said: @Britney-ShilohB‌ twinkers!!! Ya u r killing me n @akazukin02‌ & @se7enbigbang‌ Omona! Drooling everywhere! @shinyong29‌ mianhe really tooo yummylicious! His biceps sigh....his eyes his lips Kyyaahh @jyhpsh ya chingu u r drooling too!! @emotionalstar2218‌ thanks for bringing dat burger thing up lol sum I tink were curious y we keep talking about burgers.....still PSH is a cutie burger dats y YH wants Hamburger, sawsij & pitcha!!!

Guest sweetbabo

@Britney_ShilohB Did u notice there is an ICED AMERICANO in the pic beside shinhye in the pic u posted .... ;)

Also iys proved tht he is a gentleman

@NorineJ‌ omg omg i saw the pics of yongie u posted yummmmmmmmy.... =)) i wonder why he didnt show off his biceps after that rehersal day ..

Was it very hot when they were rehersing ? Or he is trying to show off a bit ..okie point taken yongie lololol Shinhye is wearing a hoodie looks oversized imo . Ahem ok i ll stop here .

Imo shinhye ( jambange fan sign ) looks way too much happy on white day for a single person ( as she claims herself ) .NOT THAT I THINK SHE IS . =)) =))

Guest sweetbabo

@Britney_ShilohB Did u notice there is an ICED AMERICANO in the pic beside shinhye in the pic u posted .... ;)

Also its proved tht he is a gentleman

@NorineJ‌ omg omg i saw the pics of yongie u posted yummmmmmmmy.... =)) i wonder why he didnt show off his biceps after that rehersal day ..

Was it very hot when they were rehersing ? Or he is trying to show off a bit ..okie point taken yongie lololol Shinhye is wearing a hoodie looks oversized imo . Ahem ok i ll stop here .

Imo shinhye ( jambange fan sign ) looks way too much happy on white day for a single person ( as she claims herself ) .NOT THAT I THINK SHE IS . =)) =)) she didnt even complain of being alone like she did on christmas eve... looks like someone did great this tym .

Guest IvesIvy

active dooliers and we're very much happy to read all you post :)

@NorineJ@Britney_ShilohB @sweetbabo @se7enbigbang‌ @kimsoyeon18 and @dooliers :)

@emotionalstar2218‌ yongshin is an imaginary couple for dooliers but during the time you make a stories on your fanfic based on opinion i must say that its almost real..very convincing and close to reality, who knows..hehe thanks!

pizap.com10.9695558506064117139504503831

Guest ShilohB

ivy0903 said:
active dooliers and we're very much happy to read all you post :)

@NorineJ@Britney_ShilohB @sweetbabo @se7enbigbang‌ @kimsoyeon18 and @dooliers :)

@emotionalstar2218‌ yongshin is an imaginary couple for dooliers but during the time you make a stories on your fanfic based on opinion i must say that its almost real..very convincing and close to reality, who knows..hehe thanks!

Guest emotionalstar2218

ivy0903 said:

Archived