The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NorineJ

Ok ok last ones before I'm off to bed 7ab0d3a2c804f8feb713b87a14f7c2d1_zps287c383f.jpgDFDB3C8A-76F2-445E-8904-377FD6217D26_zpsglf1mu6i.jpgF7719AC7-6BE8-4839-A294-B2FD3BA9C3B6_zpsqm1awo3v.jpg Good night / Good morning / Good noon Dooliers Can't stop HARUS! It's more fun to be Dooliers! :D =)) :x \:D/ Take care & be safe wherever whatever you are doing

Guest jyhpsh

Doolier chingus, thanks for being here, making thread alive with updated news + pics and so many nice works :x Let me share some sweet chocolate :)
1969169_282764631879696_2139522197_n.jpg Ctto
Btw, have you read this

【Reaction to AOA sexy dance MV】
Jonghyun : Watched beginning to the end
Jungshin : Watched occasionally
Yonghwa & Minhyuk : Never watched ww
@YS2010211

【AOAのセクシーMVが流れたときのしえぬの反応】
最初から最後までがっつり見つめるバニさんw
なんとなく落ち着かないながらもチラ見するジョンシンw
一度も見ようとしないヨンミニョww

Hehe, can any dance from any girl group draw his attention since his close friend is best dancer? Am i right? ;)

Guest NorineJ

ca07297a96b5bc7fc35ac63315852f9e_zps1da2a1c6.jpg Annyeong! @silvergate08‌ woohoo!!! Let's haf sum burgers n iced americanos to celebrate neh....superstars in d house! @kimsoyeon18‌ ahh....u making me drool early in d morning with yonghwa charm...Bolmae jung can't stop looking at him! @akazukin02‌ @se7enbigbang‌ @shinyong29‌ @Britney-ShilohB‌ @jyhpsh @all Dooliers let's spazz till 600 mark u guys @wangie @emotionalstar2218‌ authornims u 2 are awesome I kept reading again n again! super pump to the Heartstrings comeback! Lol! All these good things at one go its coming too fast I can't hardly breathe! Are we still doing the HS project? Alien lurkers busybodies u guys are just curious aren't u wanting to gather info is it? No worries we're friendly n still humble after YH confessions on TV =)) Anyways to the newbies thank u for posting anything n everything about Dooley Pls again BE Reminded DO NOT POST about other artists as it may coz disturbance to Dooliers or even the uninvited aliens.. 8-| =)) Dooley is all about close friendship n that's y we are here together. Aigoo.....Ahjumma in me CAN'T STOP talking lol! HARUS mode in the morning! \m/ Luv u guys Dooliers be nice be safe take care n have a great Dooley day/night! It's more fun to be Dooliers :-j :)) \:D/ tumblr_m5dt3s2NLG1ruq0n2o1_500.jpg

Guest TuekaK

hallo chinggu... my twitter is https://twitter.com/Tueka_Nadine
please follow me.. i will follow you back..
thank you..

Guest Guess666

silvergate08 said: @KarelyM

hello there, most dooliers celebrate their friendship more than anything else. if they become more than that then its a bonus for us fans. if you happen to see some posts that we think they are really together or linking situations or accessories/clothes together, we all admit that we are just being delulu and makes fun of it. besides this is our HOME.

obviously you are not a doolier, i can see your history posts. i dont mind you visiting. welcome to our thread. we are friendly and we dont bite :)>- :)>- :)>- thanks for the warm welcome , it's true I'm not Doolier or anything, I really like the music cnble and I love Park Shin Hye, between a forum soompi to hear from her and their activities and on the road is part of a thread couple , I love to hear from her, and I have so much fun in these threads , makes me happy to know that there are people with similar interests to mine , and I am surprised how much more I know of Park shin hye, I greatly admire .And do not worry I'm not going to attack anyone or 'm kind of spy, I'm just a fan that gives some opinions with good intentions in relation to the couple Yongshin , I think yong hwa is so sweet and tender like shin ye, to think they are physically similar not if they had something but it seems that was so , I love their friendship and I found very cute his gesture to stop "the Heirs " to protect their friendship, he is a gentleman and a real good friend, in this last week I've read so much about the rumors of them that I understand their intentions to protect her. And all of you . The Dooliers are very nice and funny .

:-O :-O :-O Oh dang!! i made i mistake in peeking here.. @aliceblue you are such a tease!!! how am i going to function well at work now that i have that sexy image of Yong Hwa in mind.. and with those biceps he looks so yummy!! pass me the rice please!! =P~ =P~ =P~ =))

sorry got carried away.. friendly reminder we have minors here so keep the clean discussion ok ..
perv POV's keep it in private chat..  :))

Guest emotionalstar2218

Good day Fellow Dooliers :) And to those who are still confused, good day to you too!
We LOYAL DOOLIERS NEVER CLAIMED THAT OUR OTP ARE REAL LOVERS. If ever we say that we always put "delulu" because it's just our way to make OUR THREAD happy. I myself, a fanfic writer know my limits of being "delulu".
But there's one thing that we can PROUDLY CLAIM! Our OTPs are REAL FRIENDS, not only friends but CLOSE FRIENDS! Both Yong Hwa and Shin Hye said that not us. As we always say, the foundation of our Dooley thread is their FRIENDSHIP. And if ever that FRIENDSHIP leads to LOVE... That's just a bonus for us. Because we all know that their support for each other is real. 
Now time for game... Warning this game is only for those who knows the difference of delulu and reality. Kekeke!
Angel + Starlight = Spotted? Yes!
Starlight + Producer = Focus? For sure!
Producer + Angel = Album? Please!!!!
#dooleyswish

It's more fun to be a Dooliers :)

Guest aliceblue

akazukin02 said: :-O :-O :-O Oh dang!! i made i mistake in peeking here.. @aliceblue you are such a tease!!! how am i going to function well at work now that i have that sexy image of Yong Hwa in mind.. and with those biceps he looks so yummy!! pass me the rice please!! =P~ =P~ =P~ =))

sorry got carried away.. friendly reminder we have minors here so keep the clean discussion ok ..
perv POV's keep it in private chat..  :))

Guest ShilohB

sweetbabo said: @se7enbigbang‌ U r legend for no reason So this ajusshi guy know abt concerts long tym ago .. hahaha ... and joking abt concerts too ..khekhekhe @Britney-ShilohB‌ i i pmed u about something ... wats 14 ep bts ? Ps . Want to add something . Suenghyunaa ur omma KNOWS ABOUT THE KINGDOM CONCERT .. SHE WANTS U TO CONCENTRATE .btw wats ur hyung doing . I heard he was quite good today . See thats CONCENTRATION . hahaha #delulu

KBS저널, ‪#‎씨엔블루‬ ( ‪#‎CNBLUE‬ )와 함께한【 ‪#‎안녕하세요‬ 】현장 습격! 오늘 밤 11시 10분, KBS 2TV에서 만나요~♡ 

cr KBS
hmmmmm
i was wondering in there 1st pat hello councelor guestings the mc ask about shin hye or just my dooley-sional mind xD or this present guesting they will ask about shin hye lool dooley-sional again

Archived