The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest maya2206

http://t.co/ursLh1hDv9

You stole my eyes, you stole my heart, you’re a Diamond

You make a charming, gorgeous gesture

Pretending to ignore you, I want to steal you away

I can’t seem to pass your shiny light

You are my diamond girl

Don’t worry no more

-Diamond Girl by CNBLUE-

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maya2206

Hahhahah sorry guys I'm spazzing here using my phone so i can't posted a picture except I take the picture from my twitter... :D

Guest EstefaniaM1430293438

Girls! I need your help. My aunt goes on holiday to New York. I wanted to know where she can buy original cd CNBLUE. If you know, I really appreciate it!!

still no news about heartstrings movie and still no english suns for comeback show of cnblue :(
thanks for the english subs for guerilla date :x :x :x
goodmorning to all
cnblue have guestings in radio star and this -.-
CN Blue to Talk Scandals, Acting Careers and More on ′Radio Star

CN Blue will be making its appearance on Radio Star.

The CN Blue members will be attending MBC’s Radio Star to be broadcasted on March 5.

Before the show started MC Yoon Jong Shin asked Jung Yong Hwa, “Did you tell the members to watch their mouths before attending Radio Star?”

“Sometimes I get afraid that the members will say things they shouldn’t” responded Jung Yong Hwa.

Lee Jong Hyun said, “When we are together, we act like we are eight year olds. We talk nonsense and say things we shouldn’t say,” and MC Kim Gura made everyone laugh by saying, “And that was nonsense also.”

The CN Blue members will also be sharing their opinions on the new album and music, their success in their respective acting careers, as well as their dating rumors with
girl group members. ?????? >.<

Cr to MWave

and cnblue have guesting in kbs hello counselor idk what time and date
goodmorning to all

Guest jyhpsh

ormie

said:

sweetbabo

said: @‌ jyhpsh OMG OMG I THOUGHT THE SAME THINGGGGG YH HAIR IS NOT COLORED he colored his hair before going to america Plus he said he went back quickly So the pic on twitter at studio was next days pic ??? Noone saw or took pic of shinhye at busan airport For that matter no one knows when yonghwa went to busan.:-? Well shinhye looked so pretty at busan wearing white top like a princess Busan fan sign was at 10 jan And newyork concert is 21 jan . He colored his hair before tht I agree pls dooliers look into it TOO MANY FEEEEELSSSS

:(

(

:(

( 8->

@kimsoyeon18 sorry that we can't join you much in spazzing the past days i think everyone is quite busy right now but you are doing a greatjob managing the thread thanks to you...

@jyhpsh from what we have discussed at KKT before, the boys (CNBLUE) were MIA for how many days after New Year..The N-flying uploaded a picture of them with Yonghwa on the 10th of January, PSH fansign event in Busan, but the picture was taken months ago. No pictures of PSH were taken at the airport when she arrived or left Busan, no sightings of the boys on that day either so we don't know we have no idea kkkk...

*waves* Annyeong Dooliers/YongShins!!!

Guest jyhpsh

akazukin02

said:

@kimsoyeon18 sorry that we can't join you much in spazzing the past days i think everyone is quite busy right now but you are doing a greatjob managing the thread thanks to you...

@jyhpsh from what we have discussed at KKT before, the boys (CNBLUE) were MIA for how many days after New Year..The N-flying uploaded a picture of them with Yonghwa on the 10th of January, PSH fansign event in Busan, but the picture was taken months ago. No pictures of PSH were taken at the airport when she arrived or left Busan, no sightings of the boys on that day either so we don't know we have no idea kkkk...

*waves* Annyeong Dooliers/YongShins!!!

Guest ormie

Thank you @se7enbigbang for sharing Guerilla Date
I can't stop smiling while watching Mr.Dooley and his dongsaengs :D

my delulu mind thinking about Mr. and Ms Dooley go to variety show together.... my heart is flutter 

Guest ShilohB

itemprop="name"Super Junior's Kim Hee Chul interviews Park Shin Hye

http://www.dramafever.com/news/super-juniors-kim-hee-chul-interviews-park-shin-hye/

093839302_008.jpg

Parts of the interview:

-Kim: You had a tough time when you were little. Who was the one who helped and supported you when you went through that time? Choose one among celebrities.

▶Park: When I was in high school, I had no one because there was a big age gap between me and other cast members. It was not easy to act with other people. Of course, it was difficult for me but at that time, it was really difficult. The age gap was at least 8 years. 12 years was common. I didn’t have a celebrity friend at that time. When I was a high school student, ordinary friends were my energy. After that, the cast who starred in You’re Beautiful with me were a great encouragement to me.

-Kim: You stood your ground among Hong Ki, Geun Suk and Yong Hwa.

▶Park: Yong Hwa was new to the entertainment field and I had known him before because he was active as a child actor. Geun Suk oppa was the same. The mothers of Hong Ki and Geun Suk treated and cared for me well so we became close naturally.

-Kim: You have strong sociability.

Did u miss someone Shin?? -your BFF mother?

552919_381406055230546_1460470119_n.jpg

ctto

Just for FUN   :D:D;)

Guest NorineJ

@ormie ur profile pic is nice u c dat white camera SH is holding to take YH n her pic

@kimsoyeon18 the pics u posted of YH taking selcas c d white camera???

Is it d same??? :D

@jyhpsh still imagining about those dates 10 & 11 jan Mh attending movie premiere, dunno about JS & JH though n d dominating Leader of d pack hmm....where was he???

X_X =)) :D

my dooleysional activated detects the make up cf of mrs dooley i can sence it xD
i feel he saw the pic  =)) =))  =))
sorry just for fun lool dont take it serious lukers
kkkk thats all im watching guerilla date
here's the pic

Untitled_zps89c925a1.png

Guest ShilohB

kimsoyeon18 said: my dooleysional activated detects the make up cf of mrs dooley i can sence it xD
i feel he saw the pic  =)) =))  =))
sorry just for fun lool dont take it serious lukers
kkkk thats all im watching guerilla date
here's the pic

Untitled_zps89c925a1.png

Guest ShilohB

[AMEBLO 2/3 @ssinz] Hello. Everyone~ This is Shin Hye.^^ Is everyone doing good?? Unknowingly, it is March already. Time really flies.. Recently I am shooting for films and commercials and I enjoy each and every day. Starting from tomorrow, I will be back in school and will get really busy.

I heard that <The Inheritors> will be airing in Japan in April, thank you to all of you who have been supporting. Please continue to support and give lots of love. The weather is cold here. Everyone please take care..^^

안녕하세요. 여러분~ 신혜입니다.^^
다들 건강하게 잘 지내셨나요??
어느덧 3월이 되었습니다. 시간이 참 빠르네요..
저는 요즘 영화와 광고 촬영으로 즐거운 하루하루를 보내고 있는 중이랍니다.
내일부터는 학교가 개강이라 더 바빠질 것 같지만 즐거운 마음으로 다니려고 합니다.
이제 4월이 되면 일본에서도 상속자들이 방영된다고 알고 있어요. 멋진탄이와 씩씩한 은상이를 기대해주시고 많이 사랑해주시기 바랍니다.
요즘 날씨가 포근해지는것 같으면서도 춥습니다.
다들 감기 조심하세요..^^

[Translations: credit PSH SPORE]
1798752_639128866124929_441790198_n.jpg

ms dooley will continue her studies -good luck Shin Hye :D

Archived