The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiii dooliers....i watched the sbs comeback cnblue....is daebakkkk.... YH skirt when interview same as SH skirt at airport back from hongkong jan'14... I'm curious about jungshin said at the making mv can't stop when YH want to take shoot with nicole(the model mv) are jungshin said 5 member or 5 years vs nicole?? :(( what's the meaning....wait for eng subtitle.....

Guest brightlii

Okay I might be wrong due to my limited understanding of Korean, but during the Cant Stop show, before CNBLUE played Cold Love, Yonghwa was asked about his most recent relationship and he said it was a long time ago.  :-S  Doesn't make me feel good. Even if it's a lie. And he said that his lyrics were imagination... I prefer that it was real.

Guest sweetbabo

I wish i knew how to post a pic ...anyways wintercherub on twitter shared a fan acc of shinhye and hongki eating at her ommas resturanr

Shinhye and fnc r close .

Cnblue comeback show was so awsome :(( i literaly cried hearing all those songs

Coffeeshop session with guitar solo drum solo was deabakkkk

Cnblue r true musicians

We shd vote continuously and support

And i bet our friendly neighbours werent happy seeing our princess face popping up in their comeback show

Hahaahaaha..

Shinhye for the frst tym is openly supporting cnblue reminds me of their debut days when shinhye wore a wig and try to hide her self at their concert

I just love seeing yonghwa loving his music

Shinhye and yongie both so talented

And beautiful ppl on earth

Ps... yonghwa lyrics full of so much feels ...

If he says tht all his imagination thn i would disagree

Or else who is in his imagination lol

Good morning dooliers!!! It felk like you had an awesome live recap last night of the sbs comeback special. :) love love love it!!! Now, we need coffee and burgers to perk us up because of having to stay up late last night.

Guest aliceblue

I just watched their sbs comeback show... hope there will be engsubbed vid for that show. It's awesome.. daebakk.. They've worked hard. I'm so proud of them.. I'm sure their 5th member is proud of them too.

Just realized they've grown up before my eyes, they're not boys anymore, they are turning into 4 gorgeous men... but the only thing that never changes is their passion toward music. I love them for that. I really wish their dream to be on the top of the world will come true. CNBLUE Fighting!!! Da Juk Ja!! ^^

Guest ShilohB

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQHNzJxCEAAdb3Q.jpg
kkkk.
..just for FUN.....all dooliers had your lunch???
anyone having BURGERS??? and ICED AMERICANO???
I luv DOOLIERS :)

GoodAfternoon Dooliers
Simpson Overload!!!

Jung Yong Hwa and his Simpson collections!

(cr to owner)

soo many simpsons collection xD i love it he really likes and love simpsons i dont see the heartstrings bear there :x :x :x
1897697_639514296086386_2024514245_n.jpg1888709_639514312753051_1633357780_n.jpg

Homer's reaction xD4759ee73-27c4-42e8-b55e-47d39237faaa
homer is happy xD  =)) =)) =)) =))
Median Dental Care CF
BhwxXTACAAAQ4p6.jpg:large

Archived