The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

waa live stream link if you still await about cnblue cant stop comeback show
": [!!!] ‪#‎CNBLUE‬ SBS MTV The Stage will broadcast on Mar5 10.30pmKST ~ STREAM LIVE here http://t.co/r4vR2GHmLV "

[info cr bluehoi @CNBMinhyuk ]

[info] SBS Comeback Show & SBS MTV The Stage are 2 different shows 
Comeback Show will air March 3, 12:15am KST while The Stage will air on March 5 10:30pm KST.

via: @ miryong

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest brightlii

@shemotional‌

Hi! Thank you! :-h

That's pretty funny. Do you know if there is a video of Yonghwa saying he loves hamburgers?

Guest iheartxv

I was watching KBSWorld's 1N2D on the telly a while ago. The episode was shot in Seoul. One team went to Myeongdong.. specifically Myeongdong Cathedral. I was immediately transported back to Shin Woo and MiNam's phonecall/date. They went to the exact location of that heartbreaking moment TT___TT
And the thing is.. I think the Jeollamdo trip will start next week.. Meaning Shin Hye's guest appearance will be shown next next week in KBS World. Myeongdong and Park Shin Hye.. My YAB feelssssss. My Shinwoo/Minyu feelssss. I remembered it just like it was yesterday. Lol.

i found out about this song... i laugh hard at the lyrics but it's a very satisfying laughs indeed.. LOLi'll put it in spoiler, hope the spoiler works..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwpBkMnDou0

IU suppots us too.. LOL again~~BaOnfe_CcAAwiAu.jpg
ctto

yes im soo happy i saw mrs dooley park shin hye in the cant stop live show 
i can feel the yonghwa~yahhhh 
and yonghwa mr dooley saw it already oh my im soo dooley~sional mode  ;)) ;);)) 8-} 8-} 8-}
still watching live streaming xD
are you watching @cikbella?

Archived