The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LaurieD

Hii~ I'm not a newbie here.. just a silent lurker (more like a stalker ^^ ) anyways I first found out about this thread last month when I was re watching HS for like 100 times? I like watching them together! Their chemistry is sooooooo~ strong that I can feel butterflies on my stomach! :3 I was sooo happy to know that I wasn't the only one supporting the DC.. tehee~ I'm proud to be a doolier! yongshin fighting!

akazukin02 said:

need to update our timeline :D :D :D

February 18, 2014  

Always A Supportive Friend

CNBLUE has finally returned home to Korea from world tour. They kick off the homecoming celebrations with a new album set to be released at the end of February. This album is filled with the members’ self-composed songs . 5 of 6 songs were composed by Jung Yong Hwa. Shinhye is one of few celebrities being the first to listen to his unreleased songs. Her heartfelt compliments and affectionate expression toward the songs shown in the video will support her best friend very well on the way to an all-kill as her belief.  

February 24, 2014  

Today CNBLUE's new album with the title track Can't Stop was released,  the boys' were all fantastic in their music video. You can tell by their new songs how they have matured a lot on their music, it shows how they have grown and gotten better through the years. We their fans are very proud of their success and of course who could be happier than us but their supportive friend Park Shin Hye who did not miss to express her support when she tweeted about an addictive song that just came out today and that she is so proud of her "friend".

@LaurieD 
WELCOME!!! Pls post more and enjoy spazzing with us :x
I thought you are @se7enbigbang, cause u have the same profilpic kkk 
=))

NEWS: Heartstrings Movie in Japan?! If it's true...WOW...how hot is this drama in Japan?!

8qdvxerc.jpg

(source: Wintercherub)
I hope it's true  [-O<  [-O< [-O<

LaurieD said: Hii~ I'm not a newbie here.. just a silent lurker (more like a stalker ^^ ) anyways I first found out about this thread last month when I was re watching HS for like 100 times? I like watching them together! Their chemistry is sooooooo~ strong that I can feel butterflies on my stomach! :3 I was sooo happy to know that I wasn't the only one supporting the DC.. tehee~ I'm proud to be a doolier! yongshin fighting!

Can't Stop translation: I will think of you just once a day, miss you I’ll try to forget you just once a day Can’t I? Can’t I? If I can’t, then what do I do? At one word you say, I smile I live like a mirror every day My day is yours Can’t stop me now Can’t stop me now The scent of spring that resembles you is still cold Can’t stop me now Can’t stop me now I can’t stop, I can’t stop loving you I think of you at the blowing wind I think of you at the dazzling sunlight I can’t stop, I can’t stop loving you If I take a step back, will you allow me? Miss you I will be waiting from a step back Can’t I? Can’t I? If I can’t, then what do I do? At one word you say, I smile I live like a mirror every day My day is yours Can’t stop me now Can’t stop me now The scent of spring that resembles you is still cold Can’t stop me now Can’t stop me now I can’t stop, I can’t stop loving you If I call out to you endlessly, crazily, crazily Will you hear me at least once? Can’t stop me now Can’t stop me now My heart that only looks at you is still cold Can’t stop me now Can’t stop me now I can’t stop, I can’t stop loving you I think of you at the blowing wind I think of you at the dazzling sunlight I can’t stop, I can’t stop loving you Yonghwa yahh~~At one word you say, i smile (are SH word make you smile everyday^~^) My day is your (is SH your day) hahahhaa.... Your lyric is so sweet.....

CNBLUE on Running Man lool
downloading now
http://kshowonline.com/kshow/1817-[engsub]-running-man-ep.186http://www.kshownow.net/2014/02/running-man-episode-186-english-subs.html

1525453_10152026010946313_1426062053_n.j

and to
@LaurineD lool mee too ithought you're @se7enbigbang lool you have a twin again =)) =)) =))
and
glitterfy4090231T931B81.gif
glitterfy4090321T494B81.gif

please come here always and spazz some more about our dooley/yongshin couplespread dooley yongshin love  :x :x :x <:-P <:-P <:-P

Reposting Shin Hye's tweet.. :D

박신혜 @ssinz 5h

와.. 중독성이 장난 아닌 노래가 나왔네... 멋지다.. 자랑스러운 친구들.. 무슨노래냐구요? 에이.. 말 안해도 잘 알면서.. ㅎㅎ

PSH_Translate @PSH_Translate 4h

@ssinz "Wow.. Super addictive song came out..Cool.. Proud of my friends.. What is the title? aw.. You know well without my words..hihi"

Guest silvergate08

what a wonderful days for me. i just had an afternoon nap and when i woke up, read my twitter, WHATS THIS? DID OUR LOVELY LADY TWEETED FOR SUPPORT FOR THE FIRST TIME??? what happen? what happen? i have to absorb everything *runs* *runs* gosh my TL is burning with CN news. i have to backread everything *hyperventilating* ~~~~~~~~~~~ dies* i shouldnt sleep and spazz on the twitter at the same time!!

did our lovely lady becomes more and more bold and stronger to dont mind the haters??? congratz to the lovely FRIENDSHIP!!! no wonder her smile during her reactions looks a proud GF *cough* BFF i mean.

not sure if this has been posted..

[HD] CNBLUE Making Jacket Can't Stop

@silvergate08 indeed our lovely lady has become bolder in supporting our boys still wishing for a selca with CNBLUE's album though just like what she did with Hong Ki's and Juniel's but one step at i time i guess, her tweet and video reaction is more than enough for now.. But we'll never know she might just surprise us again ;)   they love surprising us the past days ;))

Archived