The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest aliceblue

I dont know what to post... I'll just share some pics of our Mrs. Dooley, not new ones but i like them.....

Mr. Dooley has ever said that he likes cute girl... and i think the definition of CUTE is..........

o1cc.jpgpykt.jpgrfuj.pngxdw3.jpgmjxs.jpg
cr. to the owner & PSH DC Gallery

She's effortlessly CUTE, right?

:x :x :x

anyways, GOOD LUCK on 3rd Round of the Valentine Contest.... Fighting!!!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[JungShin Twitter Update]

@MentalShin
연습때 찍은 사진!! 컴백쇼 녹화에 찾아와 주신 팬분들 감사합니당~ 오늘...잘 부탁드려요!! pic.twitter.com/FJReNoyhcT

trans:
Photo taken during practicing!! Thanks to fans who's going to catch us on recording comeback show ~ today... I'm relying on you!!

translation cr: @norleecious

lool mr dooley derp at the back  =)) =)) =))
BhCsQ7ECEAA4nWL.jpg

The Full MV will release 11Pm or midnight in 23 just wait wait there nyahahaha i will wait for that

Guest Aysa Rahmah

aliceblue said: I dont know what to post... I'll just share some pics of our Mrs. Dooley, not new ones but i like them.....

Mr. Dooley has ever said that he likes cute girl... and i think the definition of CUTE is..........

o1cc.jpg   
cr. to the owner & PSH DC Gallery

She's effortlessly CUTE, right?

:x :x :x

anyways, GOOD LUCK on 3rd Round of the Valentine Contest.... Fighting!!!

alecs said: Hi there... After I have been accused of being a careless hamburger in another thread because of a stupid mistake I have made that might've started a small misunderstanding with the other fandom and the dooliers here, I have decided to finally come out of hiding and proclaim thayt I am shipping this two friends and admits to being a proud dooley. I am glad that I have straightened the misunderstanding already and we both agreed to ship peacefully in different seas. I hope that I could sail along with everyone here. ;)

akazukin02 said: alecs said: Hi there... After I have been accused of being a careless hamburger in another thread because of a stupid mistake I have made that might've started a small misunderstanding with the other fandom and the dooliers here, I have decided to finally come out of hiding and proclaim thayt I am shipping this two friends and admits to being a proud dooley. I am glad that I have straightened the misunderstanding already and we both agreed to ship peacefully in different seas. I hope that I could sail along with everyone here. ;)

@kimsoyeon18 i love the jollibee cheese burger ;)  sorry that we can't join you in spazzing here we are at the KKT discussing the essay for round 3  :)

*waves* Hello all our essay is up if you have time please do visit the round 3 contest thread and read our essay written by our fantastic writer @wangie.. again thank you @wangie for helping us in the essay round
  :)

Archived