The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NorineJ

@greenfrisbee @akazukin02 @shinyong29 @NorineJ @Britney-ShilohB

I wanna hug you guys like this... See? It s warm now.

Group hug shall we? :x

We Are Winners already

Ur hard work are being appreciated by us, Dooliers and we luv Dooley no matter wat people say to bring us down.

Dooliers hwaiting till the end.

Saranghae chingus ;)

finally...i can deal with the internet connection today..kkk

did u reliazed when SH got a chance to hear CNBLUE song , her body moves to the left and right like she wanna dance??kk..

that remmebered me in scene in HS ep 10

when Gyu won and Lee Shin put a headset together while listening project song tht LS already arranged .
Gyu won said he did a good job n shoud make it better so she can moves her body . LS said he shud do it if he want GW moves her body like that

this is what i mean

xf0.gif

so is it our LS's wish??
ahhahhahaahaha

JUST FOR FUN.

:x

Guest anggrekmufc

:x :)
Good Morning/  Good Afternoon/ Good Evening all beloved @Dooliers

We have gone such a long yet short time together, our love to Dooley Couple is becoming stronger & deeper day by day. 

We gather here af first because of our Dooley Couple but the more we go along with others, i have realised that Our DC thread is like the spirit home for all of us. We are together based on trust, respect & love.

So why dont we just come back a little bit earlier when was the first time you have found out this thread, stepped the first pace to here? May i know your POV "Why you love Dooley Couple & What make you think they are perfect together?"

Thanks so much :x

As like @shinyong29 said, i really love their friendship too. But, eumm...first time i saw them together, i guess they're couple coz you know they more looks compatible as couple, i saw their YAB BTS, i really love the way they're staring each other, gazing each other, teasing each other, and of course their skinship moment. When i see them together, it's look like they have their own world and this is so cute and sweet !!

and then they said that they're just close friend and i said.."really ? what a pity. they have good chemistry and like they were born to be soulmate. They were in fated!" kkkk

and now i was thinking, no matter what they had relationship to be, Bestfriend or close friend, they will keep support each other and makes them have everlasting relation. its better for them, coz i hear that YH choose Friendship than Love

and the last one is, the reason why they are perfect together coz they have a lot same things, multitalented, warm and kindly heart, and of course their similar face, n many more, kkkk

sorry for my long post and the wrong grammar

p/s:but in my deepest heart, i wanna see them together in life

:\"> :x :x O:-) :x :x

Guest shemotional

It has been a while since I posted here!
Because of guilt and sorry!
But I miss everyone!
@Doliers
Remember. . . WE WON!

Embedded image permalink
cr to the owner

Thank You for Sending this CAke to THem!
It was AWESOME!

Guest doremii*

shinhye (and heechul) mentioned yonghwa in an interview today:

-김: 10명을 보여주면 '정신차려요'가 8번이었지. 
▶박: 2009년 SBS 가요대전 MC도 같이 했잖아요. (정)용화도 처음이고 저도 처음이라 희철 오빠의 도움이 컸어요. 그때는 그런데 오빠가 말을 별로 안했어요. 그 전에도 봤었는데, 저한테 그냥 '아, 예' 이러고.

-김: 그때 신혜랑 용화 덕분에 내 이미지가 확 올라갔지. 나는 한 것도 없는데 용화가 더듬더듬 하는 바람에(웃음). 그때 내 생 각은 '나 MC 잘해야지'보다 '신혜보다 예쁘게 나와야지'였어(웃음). MC는 내가 워낙 잘하니까. 그리고나서 우리가 다시 만 난 게 나 공익근무요원으로 복무할 때였지? 나 복무하면서 정말 많이 성격 바뀌었는데. 
▶박: 되게 오픈마인드가 됐죠. 밝아지고요. 그 전에는 약간 도도하고 그런 느낌이 있었는데 다정하고 따뜻해졌다는 느낌을 많이 받았어요.

-김: 홍기, 근석이, 용화 사이에서 용케 버텼구나. 
▶박: 용화는 그 때 신인이었고, 홍기는 어렸을 때부터 아역배우로 활동해서 알았어요. 근석오빠도 그랬고요. 홍기나 근석오빠 어머니들한테 제가 예쁨을 받으니까 자연스럽게 친해지게 됐어요.

http://news.naver.com/main/hotissue/read.nhn?mid=hot&sid1=106&cid=978540&iid=1049461&oid=420&aid=0000000754&ptype=021

the first two questions are about their MC-ing gig in 2009.

Archived