The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Omg I watched the first teaser! wow!!! I'm so excited, really can't wait for the whole song. And the boys are soooo handsome... :x

Sometimes I wish I were Mrs. Dooley

:D so envy her... She was one of the first who heard it.....why? Cause she is CNblues 5th Member and Mr. Dooleys princess :x :x :x

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetbabo

@yongshins2 i think shinhye must hav listened to these songs a lot more tyms befr ..but the fact tht fnc or yongwah yah decided to place her reaction at no1 is just loveee.........evryone in fnc is close to her even fnc president han says she is her friend ...looks like shinhye really wants them to win too much . She priased it too much ....

Its a friendship n connection of over 4 n half yrs

Guest jovanne

Hi everyone! I'm coming out to join you guys after few years of silently following this couple's thread. So many reasons not to come out and one of them is because I am too busy with work but thought of coming out anyway as it makes more sense spending time each night before bedtime in browsing and reading all yongshin threads...so to level up and make myself even busier everyday, i wanna start leaving post here and join you guys in spazzing. Just wanna say too that i am not new in this thread...i only preferred to be on a silent mode before, but not anymore. :)

Guest jovanne

One thing that convinced me to create an account and comment here is the valentines contest. Tried clicking awesome in yongshin's entry but it didn't work and the page prompted a message box that i need to be logged in :)

Guest jovanne

Okay doolies...it's past midnight now in this side of the world. Guess i'm the only one that's wide awake in this thread at this moment. Will catch up with you guys tomorrow night. Bye for now!

Guest aliceblue

YONG HWA yaaa...... aww... i dont know how many time replaying that part... LOVE... LOVE... LOVE...

:x :x :x :\">

OMG, and the teaser.... the melody, the MV, Yong Hwa playing piano is just asdfghjkl AWESOME... cant wait for CAN'T STOP...

:x :x :x

:x :)Good Morning/  Good Afternoon/ Good Evening all beloved @Dooliers
We have gone such a long yet short time together, our love to Dooley Couple is becoming stronger & deeper day by day. 
We gather here af first because of our Dooley Couple but the more we go along with others, i have realised that Our DC thread is like the spirit home for all of us. We are together based on trust, respect & love.
So why dont we just come back a little bit earlier when was the first time you have found out this thread, stepped the first pace to here? May i know your POV "Why you love Dooley Couple & What make you think they are perfect together?"
Thanks so much :x

se7enbigbang said: :x :)Good Morning/  Good Afternoon/ Good Evening all beloved @Dooliers
We have gone such a long yet short time together, our love to Dooley Couple is becoming stronger & deeper day by day. 
We gather here af first because of our Dooley Couple but the more we go along with others, i have realised that Our DC thread is like the spirit home for all of us. We are together based on trust, respect & love.
So why dont we just come back a little bit earlier when was the first time you have found out this thread, stepped the first pace to here? May i know your POV "Why you love Dooley Couple & What make you think they are perfect togather?"
Thanks so much :x

[Park ShinHye interview With heechul] BgzacdICMAAH2tu.jpg:largectto
PSH: I watch the sports games by Naver's text message broadcast or by DMB(phone). I watch if my favorite team is likely to win (smile). That makes me happy. In summer, I used to go for wake-board or one-ski. BTW, I bought a skateboard recently. A birthday gift to myself. I got stressed a lot while working, so I do sports activities to ease off the stress. Riding a bicycle, or snowboarding in winter or wake-boarding in summer. I couldn't manage myself if don't have own way of breaking through.
viaPSHsoompi"

class="np_18px" style="margin: 0px; line-height: 18px; text-rendering: inherit; font-size: 12px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; padding: 0px 8px; white-space: nowrap;"Showered in Cherry Blossoms, CNBLUE Reveals a Romantic MV Teaser
CNBLUE, counting down to their comeback, has revealed their teaser video for the title track Can't Stop.

The teaser video revealed through FNC's official home page and CNBLUE's facebook featured Jung Yonghwa's sweet vocals, and the introduction to Can't Stop which accentuated the piano melody that he played.

In the 26-second long teaser, cherry blossoms blew like snow, red tulip, forget-me-not, amaryllis, and blue roses with various flower meanings appeared to foreshadow the story of the music video.

The language of flowers are as follows: red tulip is "declaration of unrequited love", amaryllis means "blinding beauty", "forget-me-not(=forget-me-not)", and blue rose denotes "unrelenting love". The snow of cherry blossoms throughout the video heightens the romantic mood of CNBLUE members to another level.

In the video, the suited members of CNBLUE are exuding charms of mature men, and the leader Jung Yonghwa appears with a blonde beauty as characters of a love story.

cre: http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/music/201402/sp2014021908073695510.htmTrans: heich @http://justjyh.com

good question dear @se7enbigbang 
it's been too long that i can't spazz with all of you DOOLIERS... 
work doubled since the kids will have their very first exam for the year...
anyways, here is why i love them...
as @shinyong29 said i adore their friendship, it was very soothing to see them support each other unconditionally and i'm so happy that she is still the first one to listens to his song!!
i first like them in YAB, but still doesn't ship them together in real life...tumblr_m9nt5mJAx01rbr6oto1_500.png

i pray hard to see him ended up with Minam but it will never happen in K-Dramaland.. i was the one from thousands that hope they will have another drama together and i was happy when i come to know about HEARTSTRINGS.tumblr_m7g369wS2A1qa6stto1_500.png

after heartstrings, i check for their interactions and i got the award ceremony, BTS, interview, TAXI show and many things that make me love them more... i started to ship them as a couple after that...their interactions and comfortable to each other make anyone think that they have something going on(apart from haters)...tumblr_mszwi5GKbV1saq1w0o4_250.gif
tumblr_mhhjxj1qT91rcyy6mo1_500.gif

too much evidence shows that they are more than bestfriends..tumblr_mozyriWNdd1rbr6oto1_500.png
tumblr_mtlg5jOExw1sbxa6zo1_500.gif

pictures cr to owners!!!

Archived