The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zeldaxdooley

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[Can't Stop] Stars' Reactions on CNBLUE's New Songs (English subbed)

Kyaaaa~! I'm spazzing so much right now!! I've watched it a couple a times already but it still never fails to make me smile and feel giddy at Shin Hye's reaction. Just look at how she reacted when she first plugged the earphones. She definitely knew from the beginning that it was from *cough*Yong Hwa-yaaah~*cough*. :P <3 <3 <3
My heart can't take this. lol She just kept on smiling from ear to ear and got goosebumps just by hearing the song and it also made her heart flutter. <3 :PWhat a happy day indeed! kekeke~ :)) I suddenly remember the CNBLUE video in her asian tour with Yong Hwa stating to keep supporting them for the next 10, 20 and 100 years to come! :))
Also,Today is Shin Hye's birthday!! :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR PRINCESS!! Thank you for being such an inspiration to us and others, you certainly do have a heart of gold. :x We, Dooliers, will never leave your side and we will continue to support you for the next 10, 20, 100, 1000 years to come!! lol
#LoveisParkShinHye#ShinHye25thDay
Have a GOOD day everyone! ^^

Guest sweetbabo

Ofcorse someone is always there wd her .. the reason of her friendzoning all the boys @shinyong29

May b recorded befr fm and then went there tgthr .

Korean fan singing love light to her on fm ??ahemm .. i mean kfans kno a lot

[TRAN] Star's Reaction to CNBLUE Can't Stop

[02/18/14 PSH part only
Just me? Oh?! Get out of here! Oh? What a surprise! Yongwha-ya! What were you guys up to?! This is so surprising. It's so good. This guy! Going to have to apologize. This should do well. It has to do well, it's not possible otherwise. You get the feeling from deep within the heart. It's very emotional. This song is great. Really, Very emotional.
cre: PSH_IFC

r7n2rt2w.jpg
ctto
OMG OMG OMG
I don't know what to say!!! We finally got our first dooleymoment 2o14!
I want to listen to the song NOW  Yonghwa ya! 
:x
♥ 18.o2.2o14 
Park ShinHye's Birthday  YongHwa's tweet  Mrs. Dooley's reaction to CNBLUE's Can't stop
OH HAPPY DAY DOOLIERS! 

Archived