The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

"YongHwa ya~!"
How can my heart flutter like that when hearing ShinHye's calling Yonghwa.Why just Shinhye - an actress while other two r singers.
Cant Stop
Park Shin Hye - Yoon Do-hyun - IU, Reaction to CN Blue new song 'dugeun dugeun' [CNBLUE comeback show]
Her Cheekbones - ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBguciDGCUAA_xuy.jpg

cttu

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing her ...uhm..is she blushing??? Hahhaha.. just see her expression from the beginning. Is she laughing??? Why girl??? Bursting cheek?? Hha

Yonghwa~yaaa(?)

Bet whose heart gonna be explode when someone called him like that(?)

Friendship is always beautiful. So u already hear tht song,huh??

Im envy u..

u always the first who hear his band song. Let me hear too...kkkk

say it out loud

IT'S MORE FUN TO BE DOOLIER

Guest xxshadowxx

Just looking at the track list map by Yonghwa gives me butterflies!!! :x :x

I don't know why, but I just can't help but be dooleysional and think that one of the song in the track list is a birthday gift for Shinhye. :\"> :\">

Sorry for my CRAZINESS. 8-}

I can't wait to listen to the album~~~

Guest ShilohB

se7enbigbang said: "YongHwa ya~!"
How can my heart flutter like that when hearing ShinHye's calling Yonghwa.Why just Shinhye - an actress while other two r singers.
Cant Stop
Park Shin Hye - Yoon Do-hyun - IU, Reaction to CN Blue new song 'dugeun dugeun' [CNBLUE comeback show]
Her Cheekbones - ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

cttu

Guest xxshadowxx

@EstefaniaM OMGEE~~~ you don't know how much I'm going CRAZY right now!!!! I was spazzing when I saw this. THANK YOU SO MUCH~~~ Ah I forgot to ask though, did she listen to the full song or just the teaser one because the real one isn't out yet. Or it's out over there just not over here yet? Sorry that this sounds like a dumb question.

"YongHwa ya~!"
Cant Stop

[size=2]

[/size]

Her Cheekbones - ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

xxshadowxx

said: @se7enbigbang OMGEE~~~ you don't know how much I'm going CRAZY right now!!!! I was spazzing when I saw this. THANK YOU SO MUCH~~~ Ah I forgot to ask though, did she listen to the full song or just the teaser one because the real one isn't out yet. Or it's out over there just not over here yet? Sorry that this sounds like a dumb question.

ATTENTION PLEASE:

BEFORE WE LINKED IT SONG TO SOMEONE. WE SUPPORT CNBLUE RIGHT??

SO, NOT ALL SONG WE CLAIMED FOR SOMEONE. WE SHUD CHECK WHO WROTE THAT SONG BEFORE WE HAVING DOOLEYSIONAL THINKING.

shipping shud be fun right? But in right way too, agree??

Lets support cnblue comeback. And shinhye too. Respect their hardwork together. Dooliers is supportive . Fighting!!

shinyong29 said:

ATTENTION PLEASE: BEFORE WE LINKED IT SONG TO SOMEONE. WE SUPPORT CNBLUE RIGHT?? SO, NOT ALL SONG WE CLAIMED FOR SOMEONE. WE SHUD CHECK WHO WROTE THAT SONG BEFORE WE HAVING DOOLEYSIONAL THINKING. shipping shud be fun right? But in right way too, agree?? Lets support cnblue comeback. And shinhye too. Respect their hardwork together. Dooliers is supportive . Fighting!!

NorineJ

said:

akazukin02

said:

@Britney-ShilohB hello chingu!!

Again the contest entries was a group effort...thank you to all the Dooliers/Yongshiners who all contributed and helped, @se7enbigbang for taking charge in the first round and continue to support in the second round, to @shinyong29's images/qoutations/interviews, to @jyhpsh spot on insights and for always keeping us in check when we are hyper with our Dooleysional ideas, to @greenfrisbee for the fan arts, @NorineJ @Britney-ShilohB @iheartvx @cikbella @dragonangel50 @yongshins2 @maya2206 @shemotional @acshaney @viyra @silvergate08 @kimsoyeon18 @sheshel @yongshinlove for helping in the timeline and in promoting at twitter... sorry if i forgot someone, you are all awesome to those who voted for our OTP, we hope their new followers were able to get to know more of their friendship through the entires we have posted.. ROund 2 might be our last chance to introduce our OTP since i think they are trimming down the contestants into 3 with the most votes received.. it's been a pleasure working with all these Dooliers/Yongshiners im proud to be part of this group a ONE BIG HUG to all of you it's all worth our effort for the love of Yong Hwa and Shin Hye :)

Archived