The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anggrekmufc

annyeong my lovely fellow dooliers, i'll posting Indonesian article. I know that yo wouldn't understand it, but i can't control myself for not posted it :P

http://m.detik.com/hot/read/2014/02/17/105025/2499263/1180/cnblue-dan-gadis-gadis-cantik-dari-park-shin-hye-hingga-krystal--f-x--?880006fa

the titled is CNBLUE and beautiful Ladies from Park Shin Hye till Krystal f(x)

This article says some beautiful girls around blue namja as like Park Shin Hye, Yoon Eun Hye, Juniel, Krystal f(x), and Lee Bo Young.

I don't know, but i think Shinji still remembering them about Yonghwa although in Indonesia Yongshin not really popular as like other fandom coz there are a lot 'other shipper' there even In Indonesia popular with this "OTHER FANDOM " i guess you know what i mean :D

one thing that makes me curious is why there's no "THAT GIRLS NAME" in this article ?? coz as i know, in Indonesia there are so many this shipper member beats Dooliers account !!

Hohoho, i'm flying so high right now :bz

Guest anggrekmufc

In Indonesia, It less 5 hours more is Ms. Dooley day, no planning for this special day guys ? as like trying to make trending topic world wide with any hashtag ? Oooh, please..let's do it together

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest lizzieh23

[Rough Tran] Shinhye Answer at FM 

Shinhye gave her first flowers that she arranged to her mom. And if she win lottery she want to open small coffee shop where she can serve and talk to customer 

Source: PSH DC
Chinese trans: tripleEdoubleLUcr. @pank_blue
Our dooley couple really loves coffee...
Yong Hwa composed  a song and entitled it COFFEE SHOP.
Shin Hye wants to open a COFFEE SHOP.
Is it coincidence or what? Its up to you on what will be your conclusion about it...

:x :x :x :x

AUG26DCHIST2_zpsec65eabd.jpg I think in YAB, they like two person who meet at the high school and know each other, and then in HS is at the college which two of them is fall in love with each other..(my delusional) YH twitted in the midnight: was it the shinhye FM she said who will greet her and shinhye said maybe hongki or minhyuk...and now YH twitted hongki photo...is now YH is together with SH to greet her?? =)) =))

Yonghwa just tweeted now. To hong ki.. and replied " hahha rockstar" . did he online this time??? OmG my heart. Its exactly when shinhye bday time.

Who always called hong ki hongstar?

myPOV

did someone using his phone to replied hong ki tweet??? Hahah

im dooleysional now.let just party

its not just #JYHeffect but its also #Shinhyeeffect lol

shinyong29

said: Yonghwa just tweeted now. To hong ki.. and replied " hahha rockstar" . did he online this time??? OmG my heart. Its exactly when shinhye bday time. Who always called hong ki hongstar? myPOV did someone using his phone to replied hong ki tweet??? Hahah im dooleysional now.let just party its not just #JYHeffect but its also #Shinhyeeffect lol

YONGHWA MR NINJA MOVES  =)) =)) =))
12AM NA IT MEANS
HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY MRS DOOLEY PARK SHIN HYE
MORE BIRTHDAYS AND BLESSINGS TO COME
KEEP SAFE AND HEALTHY ALWAYS 
I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH UNNIE
*HOPE YONGHWA WILL GREET YOU*
#ShinHye25thDay
1450721_10200643157720545_61580907_n.jpg
CR unnie nile rose 

Archived