The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

박신혜 ‏@ssinz 

(<꼬부기문제)틀리면 꼬부기사진을 프사로 3일간 유지해야합니다. '당신은 3000원을 들고 문구점에 가서 1800원짜리 샤프를 샀습니다.' 거스름돈은 얼마인가요?> 다들 양심에 맡기겠어요 ㅎㅎ http://yfrog.com/och4smhtj 

whats with the squirtle a pokemon

=)) =)) =))
h4smht.jpg

other tweets
박신혜 ‏@ssinz 

정답은 200원!!! 3000원을 들고 간 거지 3000원을 낸건 아니니까요. ㅎㅎ 1800원이니까 2000원을 주고 200원을 받았겠죠?? 1200원이라고 쓰신 분들 다 봤어요 ㅋㅋ 프로필 사진 꼬북이로 양심있게 바꾸세요 ㅋㅋㅋ

박신혜 ‏@ssinz 

아... 꼬부기에 너무 신나서 글을 몇개를 올렸는지 모르겠네.. 팬미팅에 생일파티에 너무 행복한 주말을 보냈어요.내일부턴 또 열심히 일해야지 히히.. 밤이 늦었어요!! 다들 꿈나라에서 만나요~~!!

no trans yet

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NorineJ

Sorry I'm posting this but I tink I'm falling in love again with the song Y,Why Love Rides Rain

I can understand as to y Shinhye likes d songs.

Imagine guys d first time YH sang Y,Why to SH before anyone hears it??

D part wen he sang Saranghae!!!! Kyyaahh!!! I tink I'm fainting.....

Guest sweetbabo

Hi i m posting here first time . I feel in love wd this couple last year . I saw YAB first and saw lots of bts of JKS and shinhye . Ran into yonghwa shinhye bts of YAB and i was like um i m shipping wrong couple . They were so cute so adorable tgther tht i searched and found heartstrings ... and man i fell in love with them .. i hav seen almost 30 plus k dramas but this is the only couple tht i wish were tgther in real life

I have been reading this thread lately ..love all the dooliers here

But yesterday i felt tht thread felt down ..i mean its slow and feeling sad

MY POINT OF VIEW ON YESTER BIRTHDAY party:::

First of all shinhye is very very friendly person ..i mean this girl makes friends wd everyone she meets. So we saw a lot diff ppl she invited at hr party .

I mean a lot cz celeb and non celebs were there too . And i think she invited her new friends heechul junhyung and many more too ... heechul knew her frm long tym but i think he became close recently ..

As for ftisland they r buds from long tym ago

Now ppl who think tht at tht party no cnblue boys or specificaly yonghwa wasnt there ?? Thts the joke of the century . Unless thy have turned into enemies (trolling here ..highly unlikely hahhahhahah ) he wouldnt attend . I mean his bffz birthday and he wont attend hahahahahaha .. now thts unbelivable . Sure they r preparaing for comeback but not 24 hrs they r practising .lol .i mean party was at night time . Plus shinhye and cnblue deliberatly have no public interactions ..this make me more confident . If there was a yonghwa pic at the party i wud belive tht they r friends . But no pic convinces me tht thy r couple .

As for junhyung he said shinhye ideal type but then hongki must hav told him tht shinhye is taken so they became friends .....

U can wish to ignore my rants .

Just wanted to share my thoughts .

Big hug to doolier family here

Guest sweetbabo

Oh and my take on lunar holidays . Cnblue were in their america tour and shinhye wd her family in thailand . ... how much coincidence is that i mean she hangs out wd frnds n family wen he is not there .

Looking at their bts i m sure tht they r in love . If they are a couple thts awsome

If not then they should cuz even a blind person could see tht they r in love

sweetbabo said: .. As for ftisland they r buds from long tym ago Now ppl who think tht at tht party no cnblue boys or specificaly yonghwa wasnt there ?? Thts the joke of the century . Unless thy have turned into enemies (trolling here ..highly unlikely hahhahhahah ) he wouldnt attend . I mean his bffz birthday and he wont attend hahahahahaha .. now thts unbelivable . Sure they r preparaing for comeback but not 24 hrs they r practising .lol .i mean party was at night time . Plus shinhye and cnblue deliberatly have no public interactions ..this make me more confident . If there was a yonghwa pic at the party i wud belive tht they r friends . But no pic convinces me tht thy r couple . As for junhyung he said shinhye ideal type but then hongki must hav told him tht shinhye is taken so they became friends ..... U can wish to ignore my rants . Just wanted to share my thoughts . Big hug to doolier family here

Guest NorineJ

좋은 아침 Dooliers. 정말 정말 정말 우리 둘리 커플을보고 싶어요. 자정 Shinhye 생일 정말 흥분! Minhyuk는 그녀의 첫번째를 할 것인가? kekeke .... Trying my language skill again lol!! Haf fun translating Dooliers! Have an awesome HARUS Dooley day/night! e6f5133a0ae39b7c64bafdebb610dede_zps178db2f7.jpg

Guest ShilohB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHzzEtgmN_g

eNJOy....

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"CNBLUE - Y, Why... Ⓩⓔⓟⓟ Tour 2013~Ⓛⓐⓓⓨ~

sweetbabo said: Hi i m posting here first time . I feel in love wd this couple last year . I saw YAB first and saw lots of bts of JKS and shinhye . Ran into yonghwa shinhye bts of YAB and i was like um i m shipping wrong couple . They were so cute so adorable tgther tht i searched and found heartstrings ... and man i fell in love with them .. i hav seen almost 30 plus k dramas but this is the only couple tht i wish were tgther in real life I have been reading this thread lately ..love all the dooliers here But yesterday i felt tht thread felt down ..i mean its slow and feeling sad MY POINT OF VIEW ON YESTER BIRTHDAY party::: First of all shinhye is very very friendly person ..i mean this girl makes friends wd everyone she meets. So we saw a lot diff ppl she invited at hr party . I mean a lot cz celeb and non celebs were there too . And i think she invited her new friends heechul junhyung and many more too ... heechul knew her frm long tym but i think he became close recently .. As for ftisland they r buds from long tym ago Now ppl who think tht at tht party no cnblue boys or specificaly yonghwa wasnt there ?? Thts the joke of the century . Unless thy have turned into enemies (trolling here ..highly unlikely hahhahhahah ) he wouldnt attend . I mean his bffz birthday and he wont attend hahahahahaha .. now thts unbelivable . Sure they r preparaing for comeback but not 24 hrs they r practising .lol .i mean party was at night time . Plus shinhye and cnblue deliberatly have no public interactions ..this make me more confident . If there was a yonghwa pic at the party i wud belive tht they r friends . But no pic convinces me tht thy r couple . As for junhyung he said shinhye ideal type but then hongki must hav told him tht shinhye is taken so they became friends ..... U can wish to ignore my rants . Just wanted to share my thoughts . Big hug to doolier family here

Guest ShilohB

@akazukin02 I like our Valentine''s timeline..kekkeke-thanks all for the good effort (u know who u r)...
@kimsoyeon18 any translation yet??about Ms Dooley tweet???

Guest ShilohB

class="content-title"Stars Meet Up for Park Shin Hye’s Informal Birthday Bash
http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/16/stars-meet-up-for-park-shin-hyes-informal-birthday-bash/#.UwFr37RaRFY

""Through the photos, it appears that Park Shin Hye had a small, informal party to celebrate her birthday with close acquaintances. Park Shin Hye actually celebrates her birthday on February 18, but for one reason or another the actress celebrated it a couple days earlier with her friends. ""
cr: @kimpossible - soompi

kekkek-well, what is she doing on her bday if she already celebrate it with her friends?? humm =))
OH...she will celebrate it with her ""FAMILY""...dont be delusional guys..kekekke

@Britney-ShilohB hello chingu!!

Again the contest entries was a group effort...thank you to all the Dooliers/Yongshiners who all contributed and helped, @se7enbigbang for taking charge in the first round and continue to support in the second round, to @shinyong29's images/qoutations/interviews, to @jyhpsh spot on insights and for always keeping us in check when we are hyper with our Dooleysional ideas, to @greenfrisbee for the fan arts, @NorineJ @Britney-ShilohB @iheartvx @cikbella @dragonangel50 @yongshins2 @maya2206 @shemotional @acshaney @viyra @silvergate08 @kimsoyeon18 @sheshel @yongshinlove for helping in the timeline and in promoting at twitter... sorry if i forgot someone, you are all awesome to those who voted for our OTP, we hope their new followers were able to get to know more of their friendship through the entires we have posted.. ROund 2 might be our last chance to introduce our OTP since i think they are trimming down the contestants into 3 with the most votes received.. it's been a pleasure working with all these Dooliers/Yongshiners im proud to be part of this group a ONE BIG HUG to all of you it's all worth our effort for the love of Yong Hwa and Shin Hye :)

Archived