The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest sheshel

Hahaha ok ok just finished reading her interview again. Don't you think the MC is trying to be fishy here?LOL

"Mc: At midnight on your Birthday, you think who will be the first coworkers that send you a message?"

Not sure if you all agree but I find the question suspicious and funny at the same time. That coworker must be treating her so special that he/she will greet her at midnight. I'm not being delusional. This is just a thought.LOL

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheshel

i heard and i read it in psh thread celebrating shin hye's birthday with her friend on her mom's restaurant and sad is mr dooley is not there o.o

its ok i know he will greet shin hye have faith

[-O< [-O< [-O<

He must be the coworker who greeted her the midnight of her birthday.LOL I guess she will NEVER mention Yong Hwa in any of her interviews. I already expected it.kekeke!

Guest MISSMOON

kimsoyeon18 said: sheshel said:

i heard and i read it in psh thread celebrating shin hye's birthday with her friend on her mom's restaurant and sad is mr dooley is not there o.o

its ok i know he will greet shin hye have faith [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest sheshel

^I was looking for the most awesome to the awesomest button but can't find it!LOL You did a great great job Chingus! I'm so proud of you!!! That was a perfect description and detailed timeline of the Dooley friendship!

I can feel the Dooley love from you all :-) those words come from the heart <3

Guest silvergate08

I'll pretend for 1 second that this is yong-shin when they are just an ordinary people

jhow.jpg

credits to reallyjapan (http://www.reallyjapan.com/index.php?showimage=75)

Guest ShilohB

Thanks @ se7enbigbang for uploading that on my behalf..i asked her to upload on behalf coz m using hp.Credit to the translator..kekkeke...

Guys..dont be sad if mr dooley r not there..do we believe he's not there??kekeke..as we said.all of her bff are there.but is it possible her very2 bff r not there?

Our delusional mind:

1. Where was he when that selca photo taken?

2.does the background looks the same with heecul photo with sh??

3.the guy at his back seems hv the same hairstyle with the guy on stage with sh...but is he the same?

4.who was that guy in the hoodie below that stage??

5.who's fingers what that..when photo's of heecul n hongki was upload??

6.she just mention..close to YAB n HS co worker..wouldn't he be there?when hongki n others r there??they r bff right?

Well..I leave that questions for u all to answer...do some digging and thinking. ..but keep it for yourself. .kekkeke...or we can spazz here..just for fun...kekkeke

http://forums.soompi.com/profile/8431767/sheshel Don't be sad dooliers....the SH birthday is feb18, and the midnight birthday is tomorrow...so who will greet her in the midnight...of course the very special person to her(my delusional mode on).. SH said who will greet her is min hyuk and hongki, min hyuk is CNBlue and the dongseng of YH , and Hongki is FNC jingu...maybe minhyuk and hongki is know of the situation between Yh and SH, because if talk about YH maybe can make a rumour again and make the rumour between them worse and they can't meet each other... I wish tomorrow midnight YH will greet her surprise birthday... At the cheongdamdong 111 ft island said that YH is go to jingu birthday at the midnight and he afraid of president han arrive at their dorm and make a doll from his jacket same as him...^~^

lizzieh23 said: Shinhye FM:Talk time [2]

Mc: At midnight on your Birthday, you think who will be the first coworkers that send you a message? 

Ans: I think there shouldn't be one (hahaha)...... Should receive from Minhyuk and Hongki. Minhyuk treat people around him very well.

Minhyuk & Hongki are the safest answer coz they are friendzone...
As expected, she will never mention the name we wanna hear but when she said that she is still close to her co workers & staff of You're Beautiful & Hearstrings, its more than enough to me.
Who is the common denominator of You're Beautiful & Heartstrings? Of course, JUNG YONG HWA!!!!

minhyuk twitted i think he's with yonghwa o.o
@MrKang_cn
안녕하세요 CNBLUE 강민혁입니다
첫번째 사진을 무엇으로 할까 고심끝에 엘르화보 찍다가 용화형과 놀면서ㅋㅋ
컴백이 얼마 남지 않았습니다
조금만 더 기다려주세요~
Can't stop!!! pic.twitter.com/FnxLUjTAwi

1451341_10200634718189562_96462893_n.jpg

Guest NorineJ

Afternoon Dooliers

If she's direct with her answers or pics of YH showed up wherever she was last night, even though it's gd news to us, it's bad for dem esp SH.

There are sum things that r linked together, the pics look closely, they just wants to make all of us confused divert our attention like to the new twitter accounts n d boys who came, maybe just maybe YH could haf been at d fm or d restaurant even MH but knets n true fans even friends do anything to shield our couple from antis.

Haf an awesome HARUS Dooley day/night Dooliers!

kimsoyeon18 said: its ok i really dont expect this but i really feel shin hye's pressence as her fan 
i really like that era yonghwa suprises shin hye on her birthday 
and send message to her
but still hoping
MIRACLE happens
dont be sad dooley shippers have faith lets be strong and great job @akazukin02 i really love your post :)
and silent lookers yongshin dooley shippers dont forget to click awsome lol and insightful
link is here:http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022235/round-2-photos-and-fan-art-shippers-paradise-valentine-s-day-contest#latest

support the golden friendship of yongshin couple 
friendship is most important thing rather than bf gfs because friendship dont have breakups i believe on that

Archived