The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shemotional said: shinyong29 said:hi dear...this issue already leaked in past. but we didn;t want too fast to assume that the girl who sat between YH is shin. may be a coordi noona or anyone else..we don't want to be overdooleysional...of course if that's true we are so happy. but we didn't linked all what Yong doing with SH. stay think rational...we can be dooleysional but let's not disturb their privacy ^^

p/s : except ; coincidentall thingy (?)
:)

Guest shemotional

shinyong29 said: shemotional said: shinyong29 said:hi dear...this issue already leaked in past. but we didn;t want too fast to assume that the girl who sat between YH is shin. may be a coordi noona or anyone else..we don't want to be overdooleysional...of course if that's true we are so happy. but we didn't linked all what Yong doing with SH. stay think rational...we can be dooleysional but let's not disturb their privacy ^^

p/s : except ; coincidentall thingy (?)
:)

Guest shemotional

cikbella said:
when YH said I love you to SH and he kisses her... i was squealing...it was so sweet.. 

the conclusion is, Heartstrings is the most sweet and simple K-Drama that i had watch... at first i thought that why would someone make this kind of story, no conflicts, no evil people, no hurtful scenes and stuff but after i become a DOOLIERS, i realize that it is a story of YONG HWA and SHIN HYE; not LEE SHIN and GYU WON..
photo credit to owners~~

Guest greenfrisbee

shinyong29 said:

="">

ctto

Yes, she was the one who first revealed that Pre-Debut video of Yong Hwa where he shouted. .

"jikjimara. . .jikjimara" "Don't Film Me 2x"
with his friends in Busan

Guest anggrekmufc

Wow, we're getting closer to 500th pages =D> i'm really sure we'll gonna reached targets even more before ms. Dooley birthday, let's spazz n stay alive in this lovely thread ;)

i giving you standing ovation guys n we proud to be dooliers =D>

greenfrisbee said:
i wish i could find this video again of high school yonghwa on a bus with his busan accent...i saw it years ago on youtube. shinhye teased yonghwa about it a lot! they were so funny in yab bts.

i'm going to post more about it later.

btw the convo in this thread is going too fast for me...i can't keep up!

Guest greenfrisbee

@shinyong29
 thank you!!!! the video i remembered did not have edits and it was longer but the uploader deleted it....hahaha yonghwa
shemotional said: Yonghwa: i always said shinhye is suitable to become a flying pilot certainly..(face Shinhye’s agent)right?

Shinhye: He always say it to me: try to act flying pilot^^~~

Hi.. Thank you all for your welcome.. I know the dooley couple the first i watch mirae choice, and then jung yong hwa film is yab and hs...so i watch the yab and hs... From hs i find the chemistry between dooly couple.. Before, i never pray from any couple from the drama, but when i see hs i really want this couple become real... My favourite HS scene when lee shin call gyu won to come at catharsis and lee shin confess with song to gyu won....i really hope someday YH will confess to SH like that ^~^ ahhhhh so romanceee...... Btw are the dooliers still talk at kkt? Please send me the kkt group id pleasee.....

cynthia2 said: Hi.. Thank you all for your welcome.. I know the dooley couple the first i watch mirae choice, and then jung yong hwa film is yab and hs...so i watch the yab and hs... From hs i find the chemistry between dooly couple.. Before, i never pray from any couple from the drama, but when i see hs i really want this couple become real... My favourite HS scene when lee shin call gyu won to come at catharsis and lee shin confess with song to gyu won....i really hope someday YH will confess to SH like that ^~^ ahhhhh so romanceee...... Btw are the dooliers still talk at kkt? Please send me the kkt group id pleasee.....

Guest silvergate08

i dont know if i already shared this but take note this is not reflecting to all koreans. my former boardmate is an online english teacher to koreans. she said she know a korean guy and korean guys in love-relationship dont go to the process of "courting." if he hold your hands and you become touchy to him too. you reciprocate his feelings of being kind, then that a silent mutual understanding that you two are already dating.... LOL..... no asking of "can we date?" "can you become my girlfriend?'  etc. so she was kinda shock that this  korean guy think that they are already dating, being jealous and possessive as such. in our country its not such a huge deal if you touch or be kind to opposite sex, so she is kinda shock that this korean guy misunderstand these things.

whether this true or not, if you happen to see several kdramas it is somewhat true. LOL. remember in youre beautiful near the ending. hwang taekyung and gominam is silently like they are in relationship without really a vocal confirmation. (i hope you get what i mean :\"> :\"> :\"> )

okay so please use your imagination of what im talking about relating to yong-shin LOL LOL LOL

Archived