The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest ShilohB

he was so happy-look at him at he end (doing SHHH.. sign)-so that someone can hear how he sing that last part?? sorry for my DM :) this was on the 1st day when SH attend :P

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonangel50

My fave fanmade pic

Credit to owner

pshic-yongshin-yunihz-69.jpg

Mwoo??it's yours?? I love it!!!! I though it was real selca from them..omoooo I almost got heart attack LOL!

You're daebak chingu!! :-bd

Finally finished review all the posts..Love yongshin so much... love dooliers.. love psh & jyh to be together..
wish to see them couple in a drama or running man in 2014... really hope my dreams will come true.. ;)

My favorites HS scenes:
when LS helps GY with her bag in Jeju- so gentleman...when GY follows CBW to catharsis- the way she look at YH ~~ahhh~~~ it's not GY, it's Shinhye...when LS helps GY during the audition...when they staring at each other during the collaboration...
when he helps her when she throws up at the karaoke..when he decided to take the bus instead of bicycle..When he follows her like a shadow the next day even that he doesn't have any morning class...when he piggyback her...when he waited for her in front of her door just to tell her that his back was hurting as he carry her all the way home... LOLwhen he was looking for her worriedly at the market...when he said "don't hurt yourself, i'll worried.".. ~~melting~~when LS tells her his wish during MT...when LS kiss GY at catharsis...when LS hugs her after she walks down from the rooftop (after the comfort song)...The almost kiss in LS room...when LS said that "you are the best actress for me"...when GY wants to cancel her trip to be by LS side...and i was crying when they broke up... T_TWhen they met again after a year...when they both said they miss each other..when YH said I love you to SH and he kisses her... i was squealing...it was so sweet.. Fallen15-0051.jpg

@norinejI had list my favorite scenes...kekeke...
the conclusion is, Heartstrings is the most sweet and simple K-Drama that i had watch... at first i thought that why would someone make this kind of story, no conflicts, no evil people, no hurtful scenes and stuff but after i become a DOOLIERS, i realize that it is a story of YONG HWA and SHIN HYE; not LEE SHIN and GYU WON..
Fallen15-0052.jpg

photo credit to owners~~

Guest NorineJ

Mwoo??it's yours?? I love it!!!! I though it was real selca from them..omoooo I almost got heart attack LOL!

You're daebak chingu!! :-bd

No dear it's not mine, but it belongs to an awesome fan who created it n post to twitter. It looks real right?? I was like u too wen I first saw it! Lol!

Guest NorineJ

@cikbella wow dats a lot of scenes n WE luv it too chingu!! Thanks I bet it reminded all of us Dooliers of the Drama....n missing the Duo much. @shinyong29 @jyhpsh u guys too chingu made all of us go Dooleysional wif d lists!

Buwahahaha!!

Newcomers sure are a bit quiet huh? @se7enbigbang where r u miss u @shemotional u busy too?

@Britney-ShilohB u added me in twitter right??

Guest aliceblue

Thanksss for your warm welcome, dooliers... i'm flattered... ^^

about @norinej questions, the reason why i like dooley couple is because of their chemistry on & off screen and ofcourse because of  their friendship that Yong Hwa said "more like close friends who can replace boyfriend and girlfriend" hehe

my fav scene on YAB is when Shin Woo hugging Mi Nam and saying "She's my girl." awww
actually, i didnt finish watching YAB till the end because i couldn't stand seeing Shin Woo's hurt expression...

my fav scene on Heartstrings, i think i like all of their scenes on HS. Their bickering, comforting, hugging, and kissing scene are so sweet and always make me giddy.

these are some of my fav scenes...

nlrtwtjnlrtwtjnlrtwtjnlrtwtjrtwt.jpgctto

thcn.jpgctto

fqc4.jpgctto

and the famous gesture "Neon Naege Banhaesseo"
9voi.jpg

and many more...

cikbella said: My favorites HS scenes:

@norinejI had list my favorite scenes...kekeke...
the conclusion is, Heartstrings is the most sweet and simple K-Drama that i had watch... at first i thought that why would someone make this kind of story, no conflicts, no evil people, no hurtful scenes and stuff but after i become a DOOLIERS, i realize that it is a story of YONG HWA and SHIN HYE; not LEE SHIN and GYU WON..

photo credit to owners~~

Archived