The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest aliceblue

Hi! Hello! Annyeong! Good morning all.. *wavehands*

I'm a newbie here... please be kind to me and bear with my bad english...lol

I was a silent lurker, but I decide to join you to make this thread more alive. Let's reach the pages 500 before our Ms. Dooleys bday. I believe we can do that. Fighting!!

Btw, do you still remember this? do you know whose voice is this? kekeke ^^

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aliceblue said: Hi! Hello! Annyeong! Good morning all.. *wavehands* I'm a newbie here... please be kind to me and bear with my bad english...lol I was a silent lurker, but I decide to join you to make this thread more alive. Let's reach the pages 500 before our Ms. Dooleys bday. I believe we can do that. Fighting!! Btw, do you still remember this? do you know whose voice is this? kekeke ^^

my favorite part of the interview when he answered for Shin Hye because it again shows how close they are.. and it's a proof that he pays attention to what she likes :x    

there's also one thing i have observed they were so tame in that interview and i love their glances and smiles.. some of the questions were like for people who are in a relationship so the interview turned out like a couple interview :))

Just like newly married couple interview ,right?? Upssstt...* kekekeke~

Guest NorineJ

Hello dropping by for awhile....

Haha since there's newcomers, Y NOT TELL US WHAT U LIKE ABOUT THE DOOLEY COUPLE & WHICH SCENE/s FRM YAB or HEARTSTRINGS ARE UR FAVE????

SO WE CAN SPAZZ EVEN MORE & REACH THAT 500 MARK!!!

wat do u say Dooliers? It's only fair ;)

Guest dragonangel50

@NorineJ

From YAB,I fall in love with them when Shin woo take a look a medicine on Go mi nam's hand..it's so sweet,bcz he tell a story about the dog and mi nam's face look funny when she get react bout the story ><

From HS, when the 1st eps I love the cool of Lee Shin staring gyu won run bcz her granpa call her..that so sweet for me..

when gyu won saw lee shin in chatarsis for the first time,I feel my self melt so does gyu won LOL!!

Guest maya2206

Hi! Hello! Annyeong! Good morning all.. *wavehands*

I'm a newbie here... please be kind to me and bear with my bad english...lol

I was a silent lurker, but I decide to join you to make this thread more alive. Let's reach the pages 500 before our Ms. Dooleys bday. I believe we can do that. Fighting!!

Btw, do you still remember this? do you know whose voice is this? kekeke ^^

Hello @aliceblue

Enjoy your time here and share everything about our couple.

@NorineJ

From YAB,I fall in love with them when Shin woo take a look a medicine on Go mi nam's hand..it's so sweet,bcz he tell a story about the dog and mi nam's face look funny when she get react bout the story ><

From HS, when the 1st eps I love the cool of Lee Shin staring gyu won run bcz her granpa call her..that so sweet for me..

when gyu won saw lee shin in chatarsis for the first time,I feel my self melt so does gyu won LOL!!

Remembering again those days. Aah.. i would like to join. Kekkee.

YAB days

the first day they met..when Shin Woo welcoming her with the warm-gaze feeling also when he first knw tht mi nam is a girl. I feel in love with him first before mi nam recognized it .LOL

and every scene when he comfort mi nam , he pats her hair, sing a song to her ( because i am fool-song ). Ahh..right, the botanical garden scene. YH-SH looks so much charming . But the most heartbroken scene is when shin woo confessed his feeling to mi nam n in the end mi nam left him behind... :"(

For HS days

from the first epi till end..i love every scene of them . Especially holding,hugging n kissing scene. Hahhahahahaha. HS made me watching them over ,over , n over again.... i can't resist toward Lee Shin. The jealousy part of Lee Shin also the bright personality Gyu won...

telling this n remmbering those scene make me miss them ....

Guest NorineJ

Luv u guys @shinyong29 @dragonangel50 now I'm way Dooleysional!! Lol!!! Thinking back how dey first met but I luv how Shin Woo protecting her identity unknowingly falling for her oh oh n of coz d towel part lol!! Omo I've got more than one fave scenes I can go on n on!!! Kyyaa!!!

Heartstrings definitely the part where both in drama club n d lights went out n d look on Lee Shin's face wen Gyu won said 'LEE SHIN' =)) =)) n the parts where he kissed her n comforting her.....sigh

shemotional

said:@NurS @anita22 , WELCOME!

*throws confetti*
glad everyone's delurking now. . .
post more dear, post more!

Q:how did you come to love our ONE AND ONLY DOOLEY COUPLE?
 and what is your favorite moments of them out of all THE BIG AND REAL MOMENTS OF THEM two?

gumawoyo~

My favorite scenes in HS are:

- Lee Shin took Gyu Won phone, key in his number in order to get her number
- All coffee scenes
- Quarrel over self-criticism report in front of teacher
- All Lee Shin's jealous scenes
- Costume Room
- Gyu Won with her gaygagum ran after Shin under the rain 
- Lost and found when going out for buying watermelon
- All holding hand scenes
- All confession scenes  
- All hug scenes
- Just two of them in beautiful night during MTs
-Lee Shin put frog on back seat of his bicycle

- All kiss and about to kiss scenes

- All dating scenes (Trick Art, walking hand in hand in the park talking about her grandpa should or shouldn't home when Shin come to see Gyu Won...)
- All music performances
Oops, it seems i am going to list all of scenes they are there :))
What to do :\">

And don't forget abt "friend and sister" who always distract them. LOL

copying Lee Shin style : " Cha Bo Un.... Cha Bo Un.... Cha Bo Un....... " ( LOL )

Luv u guys @shinyong29 @dragonangel50 now I'm way Dooleysional!! Lol!!! Thinking back how dey first met but I luv how Shin Woo protecting her identity unknowingly falling for her oh oh n of coz d towel part lol!! Omo I've got more than one fave scenes I can go on n on!!! Kyyaa!!!

Heartstrings definitely the part where both in drama club n d lights went out n d look on Lee Shin's face wen Gyu won said 'LEE SHIN' =)) =)) n the parts where he kissed her n comforting her.....sigh

once again i wanna sing:

~recall the time im loving u..recall the time i've been with u..faded memories of me and u girl..recall the time i first met u...recall the place i first met u...looking at the pages of my life girl......~~~~~♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Archived