The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shemotional

tumblr_m570ldpPVG1qj7u7so1_250.giftumblr_m570ldpPVG1qj7u7so2_250.gif
ctto

Yes, she was the one who first revealed that Pre-Debut video of Yong Hwa where he shouted. .

"jikjimara. . .jikjimara" "Don't Film Me 2x"
with his friends in Busan

Guest dragonangel50

OMO!!! So coincidence @se7enbigbang I haf just finish reading emotional star's fanfic about the same thing-the cnblue Beijing concert where YH shouted Jun Hee and MH yelled eonni!

Scary funny coincidence!

Yeah me too!! I just read that ff and I always waiting 24/7 emotional star to updating this ff LOL!!

I love reading all ff about yongshin/dooley couple..

Please share it if you had write about them chingus,I'll be read all of them :D

Guest shemotional

se7enbigbang said:

shemotional

said:cr to dooleycouple in tumblr

[size=3]

The Bear Quarrel

When Your GirlFriend Looks Like A BEar
Even if You Hate Those BEARS
You won't resist The Urgency to Buy Them and Put 'Em. . .
On YOUR PRECIOUS BED. . .

Guest silvergate08

so many newcomers! WELCOME!! choo happy, was it because we added yonghwa and shinhye in the threads name? whoever suggested that, thank you, your genius!
:)>-

Guest maya2206

Good morniiiing my dooley friends... I give you this video for starting our day, this is one of my fav scene

Have a nice day all :-bd

="">

ctto

Yes, she was the one who first revealed that Pre-Debut video of Yong Hwa where he shouted. .

"jikjimara. . .jikjimara" "Don't Film Me 2x"
with his friends in Busan

even SH ever talk abt this to JKS. She really like to teased YH abt this. LOL

Guest yongyongie22182

I have a something to tell you guys. During our JS practice *breaktime*, we are talking about CNBLUE and one of my classmate (she is a fan of EXO, CNBLUE and we're not close), said that her bias in CNBLUE is JungShin and I said to her, I like JungShin too but my bias is YongHwa. She face me and said she is a Yong*** fan telling they are cute and they have great chemistry on and off cam, while she is talking I interrupted her saying "I am a YongShin fan", and she did glare at me. >> And I feel like WOW!! What did I do wrong? I am a YongShin fan, what's wrong with that? ---- Just sharing. Hehehe.

Guest iheartxv

yongyongie22182 said: I have a something to tell you guys. During our JS practice *breaktime*, we are talking about CNBLUE and one of my classmate (she is a fan of EXO, CNBLUE and we're not close), said that her bias in CNBLUE is JungShin and I said to her, I like JungShin too but my bias is YongHwa. She face me and said she is a Yong*** fan telling they are cute and they have great chemistry on and off cam, while she is talking I interrupted her saying "I am a YongShin fan", and she did glare at me. >> And I feel like WOW!! What did I do wrong? I am a YongShin fan, what's wrong with that? ---- Just sharing. Hehehe.

Guest NorineJ

Good morning Dooliers!

Gonna be a bit busy today but sure gonna continue spazzing when I find d time later...

For now, continuation parts of Heartstrings story of Lee Shin ❤️ Lee Gyu Won

http://youtu.be/TqzGqlpe6yg

http://youtu.be/gFARwhCp3m4

Sigh....my day will be awesome now....Hwaiting Dooliers!!! :x

I have a something to tell you guys.

During our JS practice *breaktime*, we are talking about CNBLUE and one of my classmate (she is a fan of EXO, CNBLUE and we're not close), said that her bias in CNBLUE is JungShin and I said to her, I like JungShin too but my bias is YongHwa. She face me and said she is a Yong*** fan telling they are cute and they have great chemistry on and off cam, while she is talking I interrupted her saying "I am a YongShin fan", and she did glare at me. >>

And I feel like WOW!! What did I do wrong? I am a YongShin fan, what's wrong with that?

----

Just sharing. Hehehe.

If i were u, i will glare her back then say " WHY YOU GLARE AT ME, ANY PROBLEM??? *eyebrows* LOL

Guest anggrekmufc

I have a something to tell you guys.

During our JS practice *breaktime*, we are talking about CNBLUE and one of my classmate (she is a fan of EXO, CNBLUE and we're not close), said that her bias in CNBLUE is JungShin and I said to her, I like JungShin too but my bias is YongHwa. She face me and said she is a Yong*** fan telling they are cute and they have great chemistry on and off cam, while she is talking I interrupted her saying "I am a YongShin fan", and she did glare at me. >>

And I feel like WOW!! What did I do wrong? I am a YongShin fan, what's wrong with that?

----

Just sharing. Hehehe.

just like @shinyong29 did, if i were u..i'll glare her back n said "Why do you glare at me like that ? am i getting wrong ? any problem ? *puppy eyes* i love Yongshin, Neon naege banhesseo !" and i will doing same gesture in HS to her =))

Btw, good morning my beloved fellow :-h have a good day and spread Yongshin love :x

Guest sheshel

Kyaaa NB posted CNBLUE's comeback :x I love how Netizens appreciate all their hardwork!

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/02/cnblue-to-make-comeback-this-month.html?m=1

shinyong29 said: will spazz about Han Love Interview. i know u all here already saw this a thousand times before..haa but really can't stop myself to posting it again.
this is when they were being asked what food they like? A. Meal B. Vegetable
YH said he likes meal.

and SH said she likes both

then suddenly YH answer this:

ctto

Oh BOY....I GOT YOU. YESS ...YOU. YOU CARE ENOUGH ABOUT HER AND OF COURSE KNOWS HER SO WELL. SH REALLY EATS SO WELL. DID U WATCH HER WHEN SHE WAS EATING??? awww.....
:D ;;)

p/s : see what i told u before guys in KKT..who's eat so well
:))

Archived