The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

se7enbigbang said: Baeksang 2014.Im waiting for it... waiting for more interaction.
20 Feb... CNB's comback album.02 Mar... CNB's comback music show.May... Baeksang 2014.
Will Dooley Couple attend Baeksang? Will CNB perform their new song? Will Mr. Dooley have the chance to give her a bouquet of flower from the front of stage?Will he smile & point at her while performing?Im waiting... :x
ctto

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maya2206

CNBLUE reveal their dating style to “The Star” | CNBLUE | Ttwigo | One stop K-Pop - http://www.ttwigo.com/idols/cnblue/post/cnblue-reveal-their-dating-style-to-the-star/

This is what blueboys want to revealed...kekekekkeekkekeke

Another name for our Couple - Scented Candle Couple[Never Stop movie] Yonghwa displays lots of aroma candles beside his bed.'it make me relax after performing the concert ond so on'

CNBLUE's korea best album PRESENT won first in pre ordered chart of Japan HMV korean Asia music chart
proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv
cre: boice106:x

Guest maya2206

hi i'm newbe here..but i'm silent reader for a while, every morning i'm always open this thread...very interesting n make me addicted

:D

Hiiii welcome...

Guest zeldaxdooley

DwiH

said: hi i'm newbe here..but i'm silent reader for a while, every morning i'm always open this thread...very interesting n make me addicted

:D

Guest zeldaxdooley

ATTENTION YONGSHIN/DOOLEY FANS!

I think everyone should read this, it is from mr2009. (maybe some of you may know him from his YongShin fanfictions.)

@rashid_musthafa: To All Yongshinners (Loyal or NOT):

Being a YongShin fandom is not a matter of a group of OTP, it is not only a concern of their popularity, it is not an issue of haters or antis, but a Yongshin fandom is like a Kingdom where the members should be united as one with Respect and Love. 

The troops should protect the leaders and the leaders should guard the King and Queen.

Let me emphasize to those who doesn't understand the meaning.

Who are the troops? They are new fans of the OTP(less than a year members)

Who are the Leaders? They are also called the commander or the generals, who were there since the OTP started to create their names in the industry. (loyalty has been tested and being trusted for years)

Who are the KING and QUEEN? Obviously you know it. (the very own YONGSHIN)

In short, Troops and Leaders are called Yongshinners or Dooliers.

The point is, a Yongshinners or Dooliers doesn't sabotage their fandom as well as YongShin couple. As a yongshinner or dooliers it is your/our obligation to protect the OTP/couple in the eyes of the media critics particularly the haters/antis.

Every fans has its privilege to stay put or leave the group. It is your right and no one will question that. But, leaving the fandom and at the same time spreading a negative issue/ false rumors / hearsay against the OTP loses your credibility as a die hard fan. In other words, you can unfold a false tittle-tattle in YongShin, how much more in your new fandom.

Now the question is, do you think your new found group will deem in your loyalty? Have you ever ask yourself "am I that a LOYAL MEMBER?" or "Can I PROTECT MY OTP?"

If you think you can answer these questions with honesty and sincerity not by means of being a fan but to yourself instead, then it is a safeguard for you. Otherwise, stop doing things that might irritate others not only YONGSHIN Fandom but others Fandom as well.

To all Yongshinner / Dooliers, no matter what others says against your/our OTP, LET US HOLD HAND IN HAND, STAND FIRM, HEADS UP HIGH AND HOLLER THAT WE ARE A PROUD YONGSHINNERS/DOOLIERS.

YONGSHIN = LOVE AND RESPECT. SPREAD THE YONGSHIN, SPREAD LOVE AND RESPECT and Help one another.

Thanks and Warm Regards,

MR2009

(source fr:: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s084lg) 

Guest NorineJ

Hoping so much that our Dooley couple will endure whatever may come & be happy always whether being lovers or best of friends.

This video clip makes me sad but I guess both YH n SH went thru dat too

Archived